Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I'd surely post u the links tomm archu..now I gotta rush.....

Good night.....sweet dreams.....

Love ya hunni-bunni....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Hehe..so u r younger to me..kkkkk..so I'll call u archu..kkk
n u can ovisly call me madhu...I'd love that...

tech prac tomm...goshhhhh...

Love ya hon.....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
[/QUOTE]

yup.. im younger πŸ˜›
btw, will u update shera's sketch tomorrow Madhu?
and plz pass me the links of ur others ffs plz, well only name is enough. 😊
Luv ya dear, take care.

[/QUOTE]

Well sweetz..they r on another hot n sizzling couple AR (armaan i.e KSG n Riddhima i.e Shilpa..)..
wud u like to read em....

I'll surely try n update the character sketch tomm.....

Love ya sweety....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

I'd surely post u the links tomm archu..now I gotta rush.....

Good night.....sweet dreams.....

Love ya hunni-bunni....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
[/QUOTE]

okkk... well.. i wished it cud be another couple but nor arman-ridz, actually i dont find any logic in their luv story but loads of followers of their hot scenes...
i think i wud prefer to wait for this ff as much time u take. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lot anyways πŸ€—
Luv ya hun
sweet dreams

Edited by Girl_2007 - 15 years ago
cute_madhu thumbnail

okkk... well.. i wished it cud be another couple but nor arman-ridz, actually i dont find any logic in their luv story but loads of followers of their hot scenes...
i think i wud prefer to wait for this ff as much time u take. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lot anyways πŸ€—
Luv ya hun
sweet dreams

Well now-a-days I too don't find logic..n thus I've stopped watchin DMG from when shilpu left...n I loved their story..buh not Hot-scenes...nyways..

Thanx for telling me u'll wait..coz I think u'll hav to..coz mah IGCSE Boards r goin on..n god..em soooooo busy.....

Awwwww remember no sowie n thanx in friendship sweetz...n its all my pleasure...

Love ya too archu- my lil sweet pea......t.cccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Madhu...πŸ€—....I'm spellbound by reading the Character Sketch Yew Gave.....It truly deserves a big hand Of applause ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way Yew Expressed their Character In words Is Jus Fantabulous !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here In Ur FF,  the Character Of VEER is so diifferent, I mean else VEER's Character is usually portrayed as a lively, funny , naughty and Careless Guy...πŸ˜†....But here he's totally Opposite πŸ˜ƒ . The Character seems some what like of Prithvi's - a Serious Role ! 😳 Whoa! I'm truly Impressed By his Character Sketch , so Different , so Good, a Caring son, Handsome Guy, every quality in Him which a Girl wants...πŸ˜›
Lolz! He's Characterized as  the bessHt in the whole world, then Girls and even women[πŸ˜†] wud surely drool over Him...πŸ˜†
Awww VEER's dream girl...πŸ‘....This one's Gud..Usually VEER is shown that he's least interested in such matters and dun even care or hardly think bout Girls...πŸ˜†...Ummm here it seems that something , infact Much is there to look Forward in the FF...πŸ˜ƒ

I really really liked Shera's Character...Something relli Impressive in that ! Just the way u wrote it that She's a Dakoo girl, but has a kiddo captivated inside Her...πŸ‘....10 on 10 for explaining and potraying her like this..!!! wO wO She's a perfect girl any Boy wud eva wanna...😳...VEER ~ Shera , truly made for each Other ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ummm What's the connection between Nivriti and Shera...? πŸ˜•
Whupppiee......''Jungli Billi'' ...It means VS noe each other from the beginning and it wud b shO gud to read der Story NaO...😳

This angel of ours has never dreamt of a Prive Charming, coz she thinks, she may never be able to fulfill tis fantasy. She knows that if she will have sumone in her life..she'd love him more than her own life..wid all her heart, body, mind n soul…buh what if he left her??? These kinds of questions appeared in her mind wheneva she thought abt sumthing like this..

WoWo.....I'm so Much fascinated by these lines Of Urs...😊....Dis is something so true, Something real - a Gal wud think before falling for someone..😳....After reading them, i relli wanna see when Shera will fall or VEER and her state of mind thinking this Only...that what if he leaves her afterwards, duz VEER relli Loves her, what if it breaks like a dream at the end...😊....Hatts Offf !!! πŸ‘ Thats something am eagerly waiting for...πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly Waiting for Ur Next Update and VS love story...πŸ˜›

Continue Writing, Yew r a Excellent writer ! πŸ€—

RT_vinisha....!πŸ€—
living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT❀️forever😍😍😍
bunny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved shera's scetch also madhu do cont... btw can u pm me whenever u update your ff plz fanx.

esha
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Hey madhu,I am subha.
Ur fic looks very interesting,plz start it soon.
Rash2cool thumbnail
lovely ...character sketch MAdhu...
huney muahhhhhhh πŸ€—

ah i wish to b shera 😍 πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
which is not possible...πŸ˜”
BTW.......I loved both the character sketches n m looking forward ....
plz post it after ur exam..asap.....
now i can't wait for it .πŸ€—

n dat thogut to nurture is lovely.... 😍
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinisha_RAJAT

Heya Madhu...πŸ€—....I'm spellbound by reading the Character Sketch Yew Gave.....It truly deserves a big hand Of applause ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awiiiieeeeee Thanxie shona..πŸ˜†
The way Yew Expressed their Character In words Is Jus Fantabulous !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanxie yet again..itni tariff mat karo baby..me blushin...😳

Here In Ur FF,  the Character Of VEER is so diifferent, I mean else VEER's Character is usually portrayed as a lively, funny , naughty and Careless Guy...πŸ˜†.Well idhar iss FF mein bhi aisa hi hai..buh in a diff way...But here he's totally Opposite πŸ˜ƒ . The Character seems some what like of Prithvi's - a Serious Role !Ummm it'll be serious n naughty mix.. πŸ˜³ Whoa! I'm truly Impressed By his Character Sketch , so Different , so Good, a Caring son, Handsome Guy, every quality in Him which a Girl wants...πŸ˜› Yh..buh is it what shera wants...
Lolz! He's Characterized as  the bessHt in the whole world, then Girls and even women[πŸ˜†] wud surely drool over Him...πŸ˜† Yhhh...
Awww VEER's dream girl...πŸ‘....This one's Gud..Usually VEER is shown that he's least interested in such matters and dun even care or hardly think bout Girls...πŸ˜†.Umm well yet again I'd say..he is not actually interested...buh then being a prince he ought to get married sum day..vansh agey badhane ke liye..soooo that's why.....Ummm here it seems that something , infact Much is there to look Forward in the FF...πŸ˜ƒ awiiiieeeee now em too happy..

I really really liked Shera's Character...Something relli Impressive in that ! Just the way u wrote it that She's a Dakoo girl, but has a kiddo captivated inside Her...πŸ‘....10 on 10 for explaining and potraying her like this..!!! wO wO She's a perfect girl any Boy wud eva wanna...😳...VEER ~ Shera , truly made for each Other ! πŸ˜ƒ Hhehe..me thinks the same...

Ummm What's the connection between Nivriti and Shera...? πŸ˜• well u'll get to know that sn...
Whupppiee......''Jungli Billi'' ...It means VS noe each other from the beginning and it wud b shO gud to read der Story NaO...😳 Noooo...Noooooooooo..bilkul nahi..it will be baad mein...shona they don't know each-oder from start...

This angel of ours has never dreamt of a Prive Charming, coz she thinks, she may never be able to fulfill tis fantasy. She knows that if she will have sumone in her life..she?d love him more than her own life..wid all her heart, body, mind n soul?buh what if he left her??? These kinds of questions appeared in her mind wheneva she thought abt sumthing like this..

WoWo.....I'm so Much fascinated by these lines Of Urs...😊....Dis is something so true, Something real - a Gal wud think before falling for someone..😳....After reading them, i relli wanna see when Shera will fall or VEER and her state of mind thinking this Only...that what if he leaves her afterwards, duz VEER relli Loves her, what if it breaks like a dream at the end...😊....Hatts Offf !!! πŸ‘ Thats something am eagerly waiting for...πŸ˜ƒ Awiiiieeeee Thanx yaar..ktna thanx bulvate ho vini di...

Eagerly Waiting for Ur Next Update and VS love story...πŸ˜› Will cont asap...πŸ˜‰coz me too eager for updating..lol..

Continue Writing, Yew r a Excellent writer ! πŸ€—awiiiiiie  me blushin too hard now..gosh..U give sooooo exaggerating compliments...Thanxie my shona baby...

Love ya shona baby......t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

RT_vinisha....!πŸ€—
living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT❀️forever😍😍😍

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiri

i loved shera's scetch also madhu do cont... btw can u pm me whenever u update your ff plz fanx.

esha

Thanxie esha di...was waitin for u'r compli..well em sowie babes coz I said I'd be late n I didn't PM nyone jus after updating the story..nxt time pakka pehle kar dungi....

Love ya ms sweet pea.....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Hey madhu,I am subha.
Ur fic looks very interesting,plz start it soon.

Thanxie love..will cont asap...thanxie for u'r sweet compli....

Love ya hon....t.cccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳