Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Urrmm something is not right here. Her dad is trying to protect and control her achivements. He does not realise his been one reason dat motivated her to work harder. I can smell Ege here ..
 Nets,There are some male chauvenist fathers.They feel proud if their sons achieve but cannot digest if daughters are more successful than them.Here they dont see daughters as their daughters,instead some girl is winning over him.. 😑😑
 and Anu .. the father earns more than the mother?? or u were trying to say mother earns more? because your following sentence saying mother's earning allows them to life better life.
 The father's salary is sufficient to just run the family. Mother's salary is requierd to lead a comfortable life. In India,if the man is not in a very good position,its difficult to provide best education,comforts to three children. Thats why I mentioned mother's salary is looking after comforts,father's salary for basic requirements.
 If they have 2 daughters they will have to save something for marriage from the beginning, otherwise its very difficult at the time of marriage.πŸ˜•
Chinna doubt daa ... Nets, in this story u will see both the best/bad men,I've seen/heardπŸ˜‰. So ask ur doubts without hesitation. Only then you can enjoy this FF fully.πŸ˜‰

I like this anjali character. Sounds more like netra So Anjali no 3πŸ˜†
annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_plus

~I have no respect for Sophy's dad..
 Yes,even I dont like such men.But these men when talk to non-family members,they are completely different. They will give us a feeling that there's something wrong with the wife..
These men are criminals in my POV😑
Sincere Sophy wasn't that Sincere on the entrance day because of her dad's roadblocks? Given her background, I expected her to challenge her dad and emerge as a class winner..
 I agree to ur point Veda... Sophy should've done her TNPCEE well,cos it just from her textbooks...
But for the trouble her dad gave,she getting not so good score in enterance is understandable.😊
  Sophy's dad wanted to stop Sophy from taking up that exam.So he put a chest pain drama into action. Sophy and her mom understood his plan well.But they were helpless.Their neighbours helped to get him admitted in hospital. Sophy's mom asked that neighbour's son to drop Sophy in school for her xam. Sophy's aim is to succeed w/o taking any help from opposite gender. She had developed such a hatred for men.
But she had no other go..And she thought whether she has to be nice to this guy who helped her in crisis.πŸ˜•
 She attending her xam late was one reason for her score and the next reason was the unnecessary mental tortue. She had that self pity first time on the day of her examination.
~What is this hi-5? 
 Kids tap each others' palm...after doing something great..😊 
~Hey, I am like Anjali.. Its a surpriseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway Anjali no 4
~I bet, SAM - ANJALI will hold hands later.. Well...I am not going to answer this...But I want to know what made you say this... I'm just curiousπŸ˜‰

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

All the characters seem to suit the respective artists!!.....Oh really? Thanks😊

Ambi, Netra, Veda, i'm also somewhat like her .....Anjali no 5

annoo thumbnail

Chapter 3       Anjali..Sophy's first/best friend

Rohit asked Anjali:Are you and Sophy childhood friends?
 Anjali:No.I met her just today.
 Sophy: Anju..its getting late.We have to attend the speech.
 Anju:Wait,Sophy let me tell them how good you are and how we became friends.

Sophy was feeling helpless. She,with slight irrtation looked away from these guys. Sam observed Sophy's discomfort. He was also feeling a little irritated with Anju.But Rohit was listening to Anju.

Anju:See,today is my first day in college rt? So I went to my fav temple.I had given for abhishekam.I had lots of vibuthi and kumkum on my forehead. I did not have any idea how i looked with all that on my forehead,ok...?
 Anju paused..
  Rohit:hmmm...Then?
 Anju continued with a smile: All the girls and guys when saw me started laughing at me. I did not even understand that they were laughing at me.And Sophy scolded them and came to me.She wiped my face with her handkerchief.I liked her from that moment. She could have laughed like others,but she did not do that.
 Anju was prasing Sophy..But Rohit's question is not yet answered.
  Rohit: Anjali,you have'nt told why Sophy likes you?
 Before Anjali could answer,Sophy snubbed: Thats none of your business.
 Sophy dragged Anju from that place.Anjali waved bye to Rohit.Rohit just shook his shoulders.

Sam:Why do you ask so many questions to Anjali and irritate Sophia?
  Rohit: I know this Sophia,Sam
  Sam in shock: What?
  Rohit: But she does'nt know me.
  Sam:That is a bad old joke man.
  Rohit: You did not get me correctly.You will know it tomorrow.

Sam and Rohit rushed to attend the speech. The second session seemed to be interesting. They introduced all the faculties.They told them the procedure for changing the departments towards the end of the first year.
 Rohit noted down the details with care.Sam was happy with the department he has been alloted already.

Anjali's mind was full of Rohit's question.Sophy seemed to be engrossed in the stupid speech. Anjali was waiting for the break to ask her.Finally,in the break,
 Anju:Sophy,do you like me?
 Sophy was a different person with Anju: Yes,ofcourse.Why that doubt?Was that because of that idiot's question?
 Anju:No.I want to know it for myself.Of all people you are with me.I want to know the reason.
 Sophy did not understand her point.
 Anju continued:Listen,you are the popular one in our batch(1st year). When everyone will like to be your friend,why did you chose me?
 Sophy was shocked by that fact.She did not have any clue that people will like her beacuse of her rank.
 Sophy:I did not think that way. Always I had helped girls,if guys make fun of them.But those girls reaction had been different.Noone has really appreciated my gesture.
  Sophy stopped as if her explanation answered Anju's doubt.
 Anju felt there is something more,but Sophy is not opening up. She did not pester her with more questions.
 Both Anju and Sophy felt some strong bond between them.Sophy actually felt at home,when she's with Anju. For Anju, she likes  anyone who likes her.
  First day in college was memorable for all the four.

- Kurumbugal thodarum

annoo thumbnail
Hey more Anjalis here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   I'm going to enjoy nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I knew me,ambi and Nets will identify ourselves wid this Anjali characterπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But Aish,Veda...πŸ˜›
Its a surprise...πŸ˜ƒ

The more you identify with Anjali..the more you will enjoy and get involved in this story..So that makes my job simplerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
yuppie....aish first this time...........whoot whoot.....

cool.........I love Anju's character........this is how i like to be.....though i haven't reached that far yet πŸ˜ƒ

Now does Sam have any feelings for Sophy??? 

But I just loved the way the girls initally portrayed themselves as childhood friends.......I guess this is what you guys meant when you said "friendship is like love, that it clicks at first sight".   But I still want to know more about Sophy.......she seems to be an introvert.   I hope Anju's kurumboo thanam is contagious....so that Sophy will get infect with it to change her....

anyways, keep the kurumbo's coming anu sis......

I think we should name this mandram as College Galatta!!!! What do you say????
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

Hey more Anjalis here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   I'm going to enjoy nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I knew me,ambi and Nets will identify ourselves wid this Anjali characterπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But Aish,Veda...πŸ˜›
Its a surprise...πŸ˜ƒ

The more you identify with Anjali..the more you will enjoy and get involved in this story..So that makes my job simplerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu Sis, what is this supposed to mean........i'm a lil confused........please help this dumbo out πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

Hi Anu,

Thanks for your clarification.

~Hey, I am like Anjali.. Its a surpriseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway Anjali no 4

I am an extrovert..

~I bet, SAM - ANJALI will hold hands later.. Well...I am not going to answer this...But I want to know what made you say this... I'm just curiousπŸ˜‰

"Kanda Naal Mudhal" Laila - Prasanna effect..πŸ˜‰ To be precise, That was a wild guess!! πŸ˜‰

smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good chapter, Anu..

I am rewinding my  Engineering days now..I would be glad if you could portray their discipline/branch as ECE.I will contribute a capacitor kadi joke in return..πŸ˜‰

Sophy seems to be a serious character..You could have named her as Serious/Sensitive Sophy instead of Sincere Sophy..Sothappal Sophy aa illaama irundha sari thaan..πŸ˜†

Looking for more kurumbugal..

Aish - College Galatta is a good one..
kadhambari thumbnail
aiyyayo ellarumare anjali naa yaaru dhaan sophy!!!!!ithanai anjali IF thaangumaaaaa.............buc buc anjali's niraiya aayitaangapaa ingae.

gud episode da anu as usual.........Sophy & anjali's bonding is well shown.............just a trigger,adhukku reason ellam thevaiye illai ennai porutha varaikkum friendship'la.

i agree sophy's father madhiri sila per irukkanga.........enna pandradhu!!