Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Chapter 2                           SAM,ROHIT MEETS SOPHY,ANJU..Sorry ANJALI

Sophy is a hard working,intelligent,sincere girl. Her parents work in a Public limited concern,which is few hours travel by road from Chennai. They stay in the quarters provided by the company.

Her mom works in account department and her dad in Engg department. Her dad's take home salary is slightly higher than her mother's. Its because of her mother's earning they are able to lead a comfortable life.
  Sophy is the first daughter in the family. She has a younger sister and a younger brother. Sophy's dad was disappointed when her sister was born.He wanted a son,so her mom was forced to have the third child.Sophy's mom thanked god for blessing her with a son otherwise she was not sure whether her hubby would have stopped with the third child or not.

Sophy was aware of all these things happening in her family. She had developed a hatred for men. She wanted to be successful.Indirectly her dad had made her ambitious.She was intelligent as well.Her hard work combined with intelligence made her get district first in all the subjects and state first in few subjects. Her mom was very happy about her success.

But her dad was a bit scared about her success. He did not want her to join any professional course. He gave lots of trouble on the day she took her entrance examination for Engg.She was not able to score much in her entrance examination. That is why she could not get into the best Engg college in Chennai instead a good college in Chennai.

Rohit and Sam got bored of the welcome speech given on the first day in the college. There was a break for 45 minutes. They went to canteen. They saw a girl sitting alone in a table.She seemed to be familiar. Rohit recognised her,her face was in the front page of all local newspapers on the day of 12th results.

Rohit: Hey you are Sophia right?
Sophy:Yes.
Rohit:I am Rohit and he is Sam.
Sam was silent because she seemed unfriendly not seem to be interested in knowing their names.
Rohit was about to sit in the empty chair next to her.
 She said "Sorry my friend is coming" She pointed a girl near the counter.She was having some serious discussion with the manager or owner of the canteen. Sam and Rohit sat opposite to Sophy.
  There was uncomfortable silence between them. Rohit,who was very good at making the place around him lively,somehow found it difficult to talk to Sophy.
 In a few minutes her friend came with a happy face and said "Hey Sophy India won the match"
Sophy and Sam did not react at all. Rohit with immediate enthusiasm "Hey we won".They both gave hi-5 to each other.
Rohit: By how many runs?
That girl replied "By 67 runs" and gave the minute details of the match.

Sophy:So you both dont need any introduction,I suppose.
Rohit as if coming to reality just then said "I'm Rohit 1st year and he's Sam"
Before that girl could react Sophy interupted "She's Anju sorry Anjali" Stressing the word Anjali.
Sam could feel that Sophy is protective over Anjali.
Rohit was surprised that Anjali had known the match results so soon.
  Their college was very strict.It was a private college. The management banned TV and Radio even in canteens. Otherwise during cricket seasons,canteens are crowded with boys and girls.
  He asked her with curiousity:How did you manage to get the score?
Anjali with pride and in a secret tone: That owner uncle told me.He recieved a sms from his wife just now.
Rohit:So do you know him before?
Anjali:No!This is the first time I'm seeing him.But listen dont tell anyone that he told us the score.Otherwise management would ban even his mobile.
She laughed as if she has told a big joke.But stopped soon because nobody else seem to have enjoyed her joke.
  Rohit liked Anjali a lot. He thought "she's got a talent man.."
  Sam felt Anjali is a "non-stop non-sense" and he can never tolerate her stupid jokes and talks.
   Rohit and Sam were surprised by one fact that Sophy and Anjali being friends.

- Kurumbugal thodarum
Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail
Sorry guys.I am a little busy today.. I am unable to answer ur comments.
Thanks for the comments :)
I will answer your comments for both the chapters together ;)
Hope you all got some picture of Sophy,Sam,Rohit.. ;)
Anjali's char in tomro's chapter ;)
kadhambari thumbnail
vow............me 1st me 1st.........boooooooo aisha.anu,very gud introduction of all the 4 characters & their family introduction yaar.i know how sophy & anjali got friends.............its always the case daa.............but i can relate me 2 anjali,non-stop non-sense.............hahahha.  
waiting 4 more kurumbugal.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
wow anu it brings the college canteen & tit bits before our eyes

this college looks like one familiar to meπŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

Her mom works in account department and her dad in Engg department. Her dad's take home salary is slightly higher than her mother's. Its because of her mother's earning they are able to lead a comfortable life.   Sophy is the first daughter in the family. She has a younger sister and a younger brother. Sophy's dad was disappointed when her sister was born.He wanted a son,so her mom was forced to have the third child.Sophy's mom thanked god for blessing her with a son otherwise she was not sure whether her hubby would have stopped with the third child or not.

πŸ€£ I had the same thought when i had Kaesh😳

But her dad was a bit scared about her success. He did not want her to join any professional course. He gave lots of trouble on the day she took her entrance examination for Engg.She was not able to score much in her entrance examination. That is why she could not get into the best Engg college in Chennai instead a good college in Chennai.
Urrmm something is not right here. Her dad is trying to protect and control her achivements. He does not realise his been one reason dat motivated her to work harder. I can smell Ege here .. and Anu .. the father earns more than the mother?? or u were trying to say mother earns more? because your following sentence saying mother's earning allows them to life better life. Chinna doubt daa πŸ˜‰

I like this anjali character. Sounds more like netra πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

Sophy's dad was disappointed when her sister was born.He wanted a son,so her mom was forced to have the third child.Sophy's mom thanked god for blessing her with a son otherwise she was not sure whether her hubby would have stopped with the third child or not.

~I have no respect for Sophy's dad..I am totally against this gender discrimination..

Her hard work combined with intelligence made her get district first in all the subjects and state first in few subjects. Her mom was very happy about her success. But her dad was a bit scared about her success. He did not want her to join any professional course. He gave lots of trouble on the day she took her entrance examination for Engg.She was not able to score much in her entrance examination. That is why she could not get into the best Engg college in Chennai instead a good college in Chennai.

~Eng Entrance Exam (TNPCEE) would have been a cakewalk for Sophy as she topped HSC in the District/State level..Sincere Sophy wasn't that Sincere on the entrance day because of her dad's roadblocks? Given her background, I expected her to challenge her dad and emerge as a class winner..

Rohit with immediate enthusiasm "Hey we won".They both gave hi-5 to each other.
~What is this hi-5? 

He asked her with curiousity:How did you manage to get the score?
Anjali with pride and in a secret tone: That owner uncle told me.He recieved a sms from his wife just now.
Rohit:So do you know him before?
Anjali:No!This is the first time I'm seeing him.

~Hey, I am like Anjali..πŸ˜†

Sam felt Anjali is a "non-stop non-sense" and he can never tolerate her stupid jokes and talks.
~I bet, SAM - ANJALI will hold hands later..πŸ˜‰

Rohit and Sam were surprised by one fact that Sophy and Anjali being friends.
 ~Like poles repel and Opposite poles attract..I have few friends like Sophy..This is my observation: Non-stop non-sense parties nooru vaarthaigal pesinaalum oru artham thaan irukkum..Aana Single-stop silent parties oru vaarthai sonna nooru arthangal irukkum..Romba danger pa..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

vow............me 1st me 1st.........boooooooo aisha.

πŸ˜•....naan enna pannurathu.....for once i went to bed early and at the same time, anu sis decided to post a bit late......but no worries da, i'll be even more competitive from now on wards....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰......πŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anu Sis......lovely chapter!!! 

All the characters seem to suit the respective artists!!.....

I love Anajli's character......she's very bubbly n a good candidate for kurumbu punning in the future.  But like Ambi, Netra, Veda, i'm also somewhat like her πŸ˜›.....

Poor Sophy......hope this new SARS gang will help her forget the past and encourage her to achieve even more in life.......

looking forward to the next one.........
annoo thumbnail

Thank u guys for ur comments and support. 😊

All of you have liked that
 Friendship also sometimes like love clicks on first sight...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
I'm happy guys.😊

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

i can relate me 2 anjali,non-stop non-sense.............hahahha.
So  Ambi Anjali no 2,considering me as Anjali no 1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†