FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends,
      I am starting my new FF today. If you people are expecting romance in this story...then ,you will be disappointed.  But I can assure you some pleasant surprises.
    This is about four friends. You will find their characters to be sooooo real. I am sure many of you can identify yourself in any of these characters. If you find this FF to be cinematic/dramatic anywhere please point out. 

Regards,
Anu.

P.S.: I am starting this today in a hurry just to continue the fun we had in Veda's FF. Lets be in touch
Viewbies, this story has only friendship and no romance,so you can just relax I assure you,bcos I dont have anything to write which needs editing.

Chap1 - page 3   Chap2- page 4    chap3- page 6  chap4- page 7    Chap5- page 10   chap6- page 12
Chap 7- page 16  Chap8- page 17  chap9-page 20 Chap10- page 21 Chap11- page 23 Chap12- page 25
 Chap13 - page 26 chap14- page 27 chap15- page 28 chap16- page 29 chap17- page 31 
Chap 18- Page32  Chap 19,20- Page35

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail

FRIENDS
                                                   Prologue

Men's hostel,Ace college for management in W.India.
  Sam was vacating his room.Finaly his dream to get MBA from this college is satisfied. He has got a job in a MNC in Delhi (campus interview)too,with a salary of 6 figure INR/month. He was vacating his room with lots of happiness and anxiety.

He came out of the room with bagagges,2 of his neighbours (according to Sam passing clouds) in hostel were talking. On seein Sam,
Passing cloud 1 : Hey Sam, leaving directly to Delhi?
Sam :No to Chennai.
Passing clouds asked with a confusion "Your parents are in Dubai rt?"
Sam :Yes.But I'm going to meet my friends in Chennai
Both the neighbours were looking at him in shock him as if he told that he is going to see a dianosaur.
Sam did not wait for their next question. Before they could recover,he said 'bye guys' and left hurriedly.
Sam laughed to himself seeing their shocked faces. In these 2 years hardly he would've chatted with anyone.
They all thought Sam was unsocial.They thought he can never be anyone's friend and vice versa.
Sam boarded the flight to Chennai. He was feeling happy and anxious to meet his friends.He had the feeling of Kinder Garden boy after school.The same "atlast going home" feeling.

He had been in hostel from the age of 14.His loving parents were in Dubai,so they put him Ooty residential school.He had been disciplined from then.He did not have any emotions for friends till he joined his Engg college in Chennai.
He was gifted with three wonderful friends in Chennai.After 4 years of college,each of them went in one direction.He had turned hard from that moment.
Now,after 2 years they are going meet again. He had sent all the three a mail about his program.He had missed them like hell in these 2 years.
All of sudden he thought,if anyone them had moved on,if anyone of them did not seem to have missed him....
That tought made him so uncomfortable and he suddenly felt like going somewhere...may be to his mother and lay his head on her lap...his eyes moistened by that thought. He saw the rosary he was wearing in his ring finger when he rubbed his eyes.
He was staring at his ring finger and the rosary he was wearing. His memories about tht rosary were so fresh.
Daily he prays using that,but today his thoughts disturbed him.He felt a lump in his throat on seeing that rosary.
 He closed his eyes and tried to get sleep.But the images of his friends came.He thought my group....
Sam Anjali Rohit Sophy. He thought about his and Sophy's objection about the name.The fatal disease was popular that time.But Rohit and Anjali were admant.Finally they won.
Yes...Rohit had been always a winner...
He thought of his first day in Chennai Engg College.....

-Kurumbugal thodarum....πŸ˜‰

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Me First to Comment........Great going Anu Sis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!  I'm sure we'll all enjoy your FF since it is about friendship....something that we all cherish......Waiting to hear more about this SARS group.........
annoo thumbnail
   SAM.... Sweet Sam
annoo thumbnail
Rohit...Rockin Rohit
annoo thumbnail

Sophy... Sincere Sophy

annoo thumbnail
 Anjali...Affectionate Anju
annoo thumbnail
Thanx Aish for ur instant comments ;-)
Aanteek thumbnail
Hi Annoo,

Very good start, very good selection too...  can't wait for the continuation...
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

If you people are expecting romance in this story...then ,you will be disappointed.πŸ˜›  But I can assure you some pleasant surprisesπŸ˜ƒ

~Hi Anu, Thanks for this FF..I appreciate your time and effort to entertain us..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am extending my support to this FF just to read those pleasant surprises...πŸ˜‰