Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Anu,

I liked the father-daughter bond in this chapter..I was like Anjali until my college days..Later, I shifted gears to Amma-Ponnu bond..Can you believe it? - India pona ippo kooda enga amma enakku ooti viduvaanga - Saapidum podhu vikkal edutha my dad brings me a glass of water..😊

Thanks for showing their branch as ECE..I could feel the connection now..

Can't wait more to read the friendship track of Sophy & Rohit..
smile_plus thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

I wanted to use EEE cos I'm EEE.. But I dont like my dept and comparatively EEE is more strict than ECE..So I chose ECE and for characters like Sophy,Sam ECE would be their first choiceπŸ˜‰

Hi Anu, Thanks again! I love my department..
Microprocessor was my fav subject..I enjoyed playing with a 8085 processor kit in the microprocessor lab..

Generally, EEE has stringent rules than ECE in most of the colleges..Guess, that's the norm!

With pleasure..let me see whether I remeber my subject to understand tht jokeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Here is that capacitor- kadi joke (someone forwarded this joke a long ago)

1: Why does a capacitor block DC but allow AC to pass through?

See, a capacitor is like this   ---| |--- , OK.
DC Comes straight, like this ----------, and the capacitor stops it.
But AC, goes UP, DOWN, Up DOWN (sinusoidal signal)and jumps right over the capacitor!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by smile_plus - 15 years ago
smile_plus thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

i get irritated wi th guys just like her Paavam Mr.NalluπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Nallu - Are you serious? I need to talk to you then..I usually get along well with guys than with girls..

sankadevi30 thumbnail

yup i am serious vedaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm Anoo sis.

The very epilogue, especially Prasanna playing Sam excited me. Lovely narration and character sketches. The way friendship blossomed between Sam and Rohit, Anjali and Sophy was too good.  I haven't read/seen a friendship story in a long time. Thanks a lot for an FF with friendship as the theme. It took me down my memory lane and relive my U.G and P.G days. I had such a blast and learnt a lot of things through N.S.S in my college. 10 days special camps in a remote village are such an infotainment galrore. During P.G, everyday is a festival day literally. If possible bring N.S.S into your story.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this FF. Thanks Anoo sis.
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

Ayayoooo.....is that what you meant.......well, I used to be a 'non-stop nonsense' gal, but people around me somewhat made fun of it.....and hence i cut it down around those super serious people
 Hats off Aish..I am finding it difficult to change myself..πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 I'll def. be able to identify her character since this FF is being written by you; it's almost like reading a college day autobiograhpy......... Illama neriya imagination... konjam realityπŸ˜‰ 

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

i can relate here da anu,my mom has many friendz & the kids all are gud friends too
Ambi yaaruna handsome guys,namma Rohit madhiri?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Im exactly like anjali..........i used 2 summarize day 2 day events 2 my parents. Me tooπŸ˜‰ Anjali is more like you and me.. You'll definitely feel itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

itz not very old though I know that dear.. You are very young to me,so you can recollect the memories sooner than meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_plus

I liked the father-daughter bond in this chapter.. Very good😊

I was like Anjali until my college days..Later, I shifted gears to Amma-Ponnu bond.. Generally this happens after marriageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ippo enna solla varra?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Profession kuda kalyanam ayiduchinnu solla kudathu...😑
Thanks for showing their branch as ECE..I could feel the connection now.. Sari Red bulb enna solluthunnu parkalam as the story movesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile_plus

I usually get along well with guys than with girls..
 That goes without saying na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

y r u after mr.nallu anu who is yet to make even an appearanceπŸ˜†
Victim pathi yosikarthu obvious nalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup i am serious vedaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Veda,Appona romaba seriuos case... ICU la thaan vekkanum.. πŸ˜†

Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Next