Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
That was a beautiful start...Part 1 & 2 were beautifully written...I like how uneasy heer feels everytime she sees Prem and him noticing her beauty one by one...Eagerly waiting for saturday to read the next part....

You are Smitha rite? I'm Angie..

hi angie! nice to meet you. yes i am smitha. i have been reading your posts ever since we've heard that prem is dying and hc was leaving. i must say that you are an inspiration to remain positive...really like that...😊
i agree...prem will come back and we will make sure that hc comes back!!
i am glad you liked my ff, it is my first attempt. 😃
sshekar thumbnail
oh god!29 is it too much???

🤣 you think so?
oh well, i was trying to show how prem has been evading commitment for a long time to come and fall for our heer 😉

Edited by sshekar - 15 years ago
sshekar thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhh dat as really gud...
please update sooooooooooooooon..
can't wait

thank you! i will update on saturday! hope to c u then.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice ff yaar.looking forwrd to the next part
ruexangel thumbnail

Hey gr8 FF,

i like the premeer moments, its cute the way heer gets so shy,

hope prem falls deep in love soon😉
Cant wait till next part.😳
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggggggggggggg
premeerfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI my name is dimple and I'm assumin urs is smitha rite. anywyz bout ur ff...are u sure tiz is ur 1st time writin a ff...it def doesnt seem like it. ur a natural....itz fantastic👏👏...cant wait till next part. ya n 29.....😆😆. poor prem n heer....they havent found each other 4 tiz long...😆. i really like how u put some anger in prem and at the same time how he calmed down in the scene where he bumps into heer when he was gettin late for work...
sshekar thumbnail
Oct 04
Prem is dead. Long live Prem...
I am very confident that Prem will be back with us soon. There is no KDMHMD without him. *Sigh*
For all those who read the FF and left comments, thank you! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

"Yeah, I am thinking about it. More like thinking how to avoid it," he murmured.

Lalit and Harman both sniggered into their coffee. They were smart not to open their mouths when Gayatri was in this mood.

"Kya kaha?"

"Nothing", Prem said hastily.

Heer chose that moment to walk back in. Prem immediately got to his feet.

"Are you done? Got everything you need? Let's go"

Heer was staring at him blankly. She looked back to see who Prem was talking to. "Wh…what?"

"Didn't I tell you, I was going to drop you off?" Prem bent to kiss his mother on the cheek. "Love you, mom" he whispered to her.

Gayatri smiled. He really knew to charm the socks off anyone, if he wanted to. "I know…you don't want to talk about this. Theek hai. It's good that you are dropping Heer off. Her school is on your way to work anyway"

Heer was stuck. She bid her goodbyes and walked out. He was waiting for her by the car, a silver Mercedes, holding the passenger door open. She was furious with him, for being rude this morning and for the stunt he had pulled just now.

Heer stood there, glaring at him. "Did you realize that I might not have wanted to go with you?"

"I did. But then I also had to apologize for this morning" he smiled. "I am really sorry. May I please drop you to work?"

Heer did not look very impressed, but got in the car anyway. A few seconds later, Prem took his seat next to her and started the car. Heer nervously glanced at him. She was still not sure of what to expect from him. He confused her. One minute he was grouchy like this morning and then turn on the charm, like just now.

His hand came out to fiddle with the radio and he turned on to the local channel. He has really nice hands, she thought as she started at his fingers drumming on the steering wheel.

"So, do you like working at the school?" he asked, navigating the car in the traffic.

"Hmm…yes. I like working with the children"

"Yes, I can see how that can be nice. Kids running around yelling and screaming" he looked over and laughed at her expression. "I am just kidding, ok?"

Heer was panicking. She was out of her depth here, so unsure of what to say. She decided to get straight to the point. "Look…I am not upset with you for this morning. Yo…you don't have to be nice to me out of guilt." She was glad as the school church came into view. "We're there," she added hastily.

Prem stopped the car. "That's not true," he started, but a car horn blared from behind and he swore under his breath. Heer scrambled out of the car, hastily muttering "Thank you". She didn't run, but walked as fast as she could and did not give in to the temptation to look back.

For the second time that day, Prem watched Heer walk away. He was frowning, as he pulled his car from the curb and drove to work. He had watched her when she was with the rest of his family. She was always smiling and laughing with them. But with him, she was prickly and edgy, like just now. What was the matter with her?

"Aap abhi tak soye nahin?"

Gayatri walked into their room to see Lalit, sitting in an armchair, deep in thought. He smiled when he saw her come in. It was almost 10.30 pm and Lalit never stayed up this late, if he could help it.

"No, I was not sleepy. Gayatri…I have been thinking," he started.

Gayatri looked at him, mildly surprised. "What have you been thinking about?"

"Something you said this morning…Prem ki shaadi ke bare mein."

Now Gayatri was really surprised. Lalit always sided with Prem when it came to his marriage. He was proud that his son was so focused and determined towards his career. He had always consoled her that when the right time came, Prem will make that all important decision. So it was somewhat shocking for Gayatri to think that Lalit had been sitting here and pondering over Prem's marriage. Yet she didn't say anything and waited for him to continue.

"What do you think of Heer?"

For a minute, Gayatri looked confused thinking what this had to do with Prem's marriage and then the penny dropped. She looked absolutely delighted at the prospect of having Heer as her daughter-in-law.

"Aaj apne yeh baat kehke, mujhe bahut khushi di hai," Gayatri came to sit opposite Lalit and reached over to hold his hand. "Heer is perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Now she will be with us forever. Goodness," she had tears in her eyes. "Teji-bhabhi aaj hoti to kitni khush hoti, nahin?"

Lalit had been thinking along the same lines. He wished Balraj was alive so he could have taken this rishta to him and just to see that smile on his face again. His throat constricted and he nodded to Gayatri. "I know."

"But," she started. Gayatri was looking a little worried now. "Is Prem going to accept this? When do we ever know what he is thinking? What if he says no?" She looked devastated at this. "Now that you have told me this, I don't think I want anyone else for Prem, but Heer."

Lalit was still lost in thought. "I have to talk to him. That's all I can do and try and make him understand how important this is." He stood up. "And there is no time like the present."

Gayatri stared at him. "Now? You are going to talk to him now?"

Lalit nodded and walked out of the bedroom. Their suite was downstairs, owing to the fact that Gayatri's knees could not handle the stairs. Lalit began walking up the stairs and when he reached the landing turned right. He knew Prem would be in his study, working.

"Papa-ji, did you want something," Lalit turned to see Heer & Meher walking in from the opposite end.

"You girls are not asleep yet?" he asked.

"Ji…we…actually," Heer started, when Preet interrupted.

"Dad, we were planning to watch a movie. Do you want to join us," he asked grinning.

"Just because you don't have any work to do, does not mean that you ruin their sleep too. No wonder you don't wake up early," Lalit started, just warming up.

A door to their right, opened and Prem walked out. "What's going on? Dad?"

Grabbing his chance, Preet ushered Heer and Meher to the family room, located at the opposite end. Meher was giggling and Heer looked a little worried. Looking at Heer, Preet said, "Chill. PB hain na?

Lalit looked at Prem. "Beta, I need to talk to you. In private", he said and without waiting for another second, walked into Prem' study.

Edited by sshekar - 15 years ago
Harshitipremeer thumbnail

very good do continue soon!

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice awesome
cont soon...