Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tania86

first of all, plz take your time with my email di๐Ÿ˜ƒ......secondly, from now on i won't be able reply for each chapter coz my classes started from today **sigh** BUT that doesn't mean that i will stop reading this FF๐Ÿ˜›......i can stop watching the show BUT not this one๐Ÿ˜ณ.......i will write my comments when i read the next chapters, and may one note for every 3-4 chapters๐Ÿ˜•.....
Hey Rehana! Thanks...I will get back to you though...I promise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That is ok dear! Take your time... write back when you can. I will feel happy knowing that you read it and were smiling...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
now coming back to this chapter, first of all, DON'T MAKE ME KILL THAT ARCHANA๐Ÿ˜ก....... u know wut?? i won't worry abt it AT ALL becoz i know you can come up with better solutions to solve this issue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ....but wut is bothering me is that how long you will take to fix it ......plz di beg u, make it quick before i literally kill the next person......
Nah...u won't have to kill that Archana! ๐Ÿ˜† I got an awesome solution for this mess...and u will like it too...๐Ÿ˜‰ it won't take long...only a couple weeks, I think...๐Ÿ˜† 
as usual it was a well-written part.......loved the simple dialogues and the description๐Ÿ˜Š...........MISHHED my betuuu ๐Ÿ˜ญ .......come back shona, mommy is crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aww....thanks...๐Ÿค— he will be back soon...not a lambi judaai at all!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
luv
rehana

Originally posted by: guju_angel

hahah lol.. luved d update.. lalit's a funni dude in ur ff too.. i luv loling wen evah this hapens.. ''misunderstandings'' hahahah.. omg.. it's tuu funni to stop laughin.. so i'll end my comment here.. newai.. great update.. will be waiting for fridai...
x-Radhika
Hi Radhika! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you...glad u liked it....

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey!

love the update!!
oil oozing ...lol!
Can't wait till the next update!
sorry about the short comment, i think im gonna miss the bus, cars getting reapirs....
Bye!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
Hi Sunayna! Glad u liked the update!! c u tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope ur car feels better soon!

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqra238

AWESOME UPDATE!!!!... PLZ continue soon!!!!!!!
Thank you! c u tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

iss kapoor ki tho mein.....WHY don't people just mind their own bussiness.....anyways....wonderful update...no premeer...but still very interesting...i hope prem n heer relationship is revealed soon....
Hey JC!! I know...really, right? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad u liked it....all will be revealed...soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: DMG_farwa

AWWWWWWWW OMGG...what....Lalittttttttt pleasee please let Heer marry my PREMM..I LOVE PREMM AND I AM SOO NICE I AM EVEN WANTING HIM FOR HEER..WOW..this update was marvelouss...honestlyy i dont realy like Harman in the REAL KIS DESH...but in this FF..i have become a fan..even harman is cute in this FF..Awwwww Preet babiiee i miss you...LOL smithaa....this was sooo amazing...soo full of stress for the next updatee..i wanna see what happens next..i am adoring Sanjuu and Harruu...Harjana..Sanman..whatever you wanna call it..I loved the update LOL..thanks for gracing our eyes with such wonderful updates Smitha..They are sooooo spectacularly writtenn..alrighttt..ill add more later.WOW...

Farwa
Hey Farwa!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Who said anything about splitting them up??? I am glad u liked the update...and that u like Harman here...I like Harman here too...๐Ÿ˜† Next update will be tomorrow...c u then!! That is so sweet of u!! Thank you...from the bottom of my heart! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: v^.^v -aznpride

Oh NO!!!  Lalit better have his confusions cleared in the next part !!!!! Please Dont seperate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey....of course no one is going to separate them!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ C u tomorrow....

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadizzle

aww poor lalit! lol

i guess this leads to prem finally coming straight with his dad!
great update!
can't wait to see what happens next!
great job
-Sadi*
Hey Sadi! Ah ha...does it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I guess u still have some reading to do! ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks...glad u liked it...c u tomorrow!

Originally posted by: luckyluv

Hi smitha
                  nice update.I will be away for a week we hav pongal festival vacation.My mom,dad r missing me so much.I delayed my trip bcoz of my preject but this time I am going.Hope prem returns both in ur ff and show before I returm.take care.bye
Hi there! Awww...Happy Pongal!! Take care and see u when you get back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yep, Prem will be back before you come back!! Have a safe trip!

Originally posted by: lian

Part #51:Asusual another awosome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Harman!!not again  Y doesnt he realise tht there was other people in this house who knw bussiness but Y Sanjana came to him??bcos she trust him the most&this way she also want to spent her time with Harman๐Ÿ˜ณi wish soon we got to realise it.this boys will never jugde whts the girls feeling is all about??๐Ÿ˜•Oh i dnt knw Y this people love to interfare in others life&see everthing with thier point of view๐Ÿ˜กtht Mr.Kapoor๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กbut y should i blame him if Lalit dont have faith to His son??๐Ÿ˜ณbut im glad tht Heer didnt misunderstand Prem&wish tht in the next part she ll explain Lalit everything&give him the biggest happiness of his life by saying tht They(PremHeer)r ready to get married to each other๐Ÿ˜ณ,the man had a BIG problem y dnt he give chance the next person to speak clearly??ll wait for friday๐Ÿ˜ƒtakecare
Hey Lian! What?? I love Harman (in my FF)...! Sanjana came to him coz she wants to spend time with him...and because she knows he's good at what he does!! ๐Ÿ˜† I know...but it is good thing that Mr. Kapoor told Lalit...it will be fun!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Keep waiting till tomorrow....to find out what happens!

Originally posted by: heerkimehr

Dear O dear, lana and lian... pls give the boy some time --- Harman that is --- in defence of Harman ๐Ÿค“, (ahem!) I would like to say that he has always been a very shy boy.... and very humble too... how can he believe that the most important, most beautiful, most fun to be with, and sweetest person in his life feels the same way about him so easily? Also, in praise of Prem, not every guy is so perceptive... some guys can be really dense when it comes to noting a girl's affections for them.. plus he has known Sanjana for a long time... he probably doesn't see any change any behaviour because they have been in love since forever... he probably thinks that's just the way she is... not that way with him specially... but you'll see... somewhere down the lane he''s going to show his Premi colours.. this is Destiny after all... am I right Smita? (Plz plz uphold my hopes.... ๐Ÿ˜†)
Finally someone who speaks my language!! Thank you...*bowing down to heerkimehr*
Yes, people please give Harman some time...I am defending Harman too...Yes he's shy and humble...and way too modest for his own good...
absolutely agree...he cannot imagine someone like Sanjana can love him...the way he loves her...awww...*sniff* 
You said it girl...no I will not let your hopes fizzle to nothing...๐Ÿ‘ I am so proud of you!
*running of to write 3 chapters on Harman and dedicating them all to heerkimehr*

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This FF has crossed more then 150 pages. So I would like to request the author to make another topic to continue this FF.

FF- Destiny # 2 etc.

Topic Closed