Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well, it's not easy, but not impossible either..... !! it all depends upon how much you can control yourself.... and going physical is not the only way to show your intimacy. well, these are just my views, and i know i can live with that....am not debating about anyone's elses ability to do this.
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Hmmm well for me I never even want to think about it. What secure it holds? A unsecure relationship.. anything is possible. Well even how modern thinking we are, over certain issues we are quiet cultured. So, never I think live in wtout a bound is to be encourage. It holds no boundiries and at anytime can be end. So what happen to the gal? So marrying a person and starting a life is advisable. It hold security in many angles. 😛
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

'I agree with signora when she says "to each its own". Everyone is entitled to their own choices. Liv-in relationships might work for some people and it might not for others. A liv-in relationship with no "intimacy" would be very tough, although it would be ideal. its the perfect way to understand, commit to and get to know your partner. I'm very much for commitment and marriage. I also think "intimacy" before marriage just complicates things and am not a fan of it. Also depends on the person. plus I would hate to get pregnat and then get married. I think i'd spend the rest of my life thinking did he marry me because he loved me or for the baby. Everything works out perfectly in films, but in real life things do get complicated!! So i'm not against it, but it just wouldn't work for me!!

*Khushi*

Edited by ugababe - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

Hmmm well for me I never even want to think about it. What secure it holds? A unsecure relationship.. anything is possible. Well even how modern thinking we are, over certain issues we are quiet cultured. So, never I think live in wtout a bound is to be encourage. It holds no boundiries and at anytime can be end. So what happen to the gal? So marrying a person and starting a life is advisable. It hold security in many angles. 😛

I agree with your uma that what security does it hold? and it's different for each individual. I would rather be in that insecure relashion rather than being in secure married relashionship where you don't love your partner or you have tons of differences despite of big commitment. My reason would be i would like to commit after living together and knowing whether it will work out or not 'coz in INdia do divorce is a big issues, so after getting married and then divorcing is very hard, i would rather prefere to be together and then decide to break up if it does not work out. Just my views and i totally agree that this is very individualistic choice and there is no right or wrong here.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ugababe

'I agree with signora when she says "to each its own". Everyone is entitled to their own choices. Liv-in relationships might work for some people and it might not for others. A liv-in relationship with no "intimacy" would be very tough, although it would be ideal. its the perfect way to understand, commit to and get to know your partner. I'm very much for commitment and marriage. I also think "intimacy" before marriage just complicates things and am not a fan of it. Also depends on the person. plus I would hate to get pregnat and then get married. I think i'd spend the rest of my life thinking did he marry me because he loved me or for the baby. Everything works out perfectly in films, but in real life things do get complicated!! So i'm not against it, but it just wouldn't work for me!!

*Khushi

I agree with everything you have to say . Expect that" intimacy before  marriage complicates things ". Here i am not advocating pre - marital sex . But since i say out of knowing several friends who were intimate with their partners before the marriage, i don't see that as an issue at all after marriage or before marriage as long as you have the common sense to prevent pregnancy .

vinay_k101 thumbnail
ha..
"common sense 2 prevent pregnancy."
i have always heard that no birth control method s 100% safe n foolproof...
n that sounds scary 2 me..
thoh i have no personal experience as yet.... so i cant say much abt it....
hmm.. gettin intimate before marriage s nt jus related 2 live-ins... its happenin in normal relationships... n i m nt talkin abt US.. right herein india.. in delhi... so many ppl choose 2 get intimate much before marriages, even wen they nt sure they will marry this person....
n i guess its no big issue... till u knw wat ur gonna do n sure abt it....
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinay_k101

ha..
"common sense 2 prevent pregnancy."
i have always heard that no birth control method s 100% safe n foolproof...
n that sounds scary 2 me..
thoh i have no personal experience as yet.... so i cant say much abt it....
hmm.. gettin intimate before marriage s nt jus related 2 live-ins... its happenin in normal relationships... n i m nt talkin abt US.. right herein india.. in delhi... so many ppl choose 2 get intimate much before marriages, even wen they nt sure they will marry this person....
n i guess its no big issue... till u knw wat ur gonna do n sure abt it....

Vinay the popular methods to prevent pregnancy are 98% safe , which is good enough !! And yes we are aware of people choosing intimacy before marriage in India , its a common thing now , since i am a Delhite too .And it does become a big issue when some people choose to have multiple partners , thats when the risks of STD's and AIDS goes up the most !!

vinay_k101 thumbnail
hmmm...
Multiple partners... then that has 2 b one night stands.. becuz open relationships aint yet that happenin here..
now, one night stands r obviously nt socially accepted...
But v talk practically n logically, theres nuthin BAD abt them.. becuz they dnt harm anybody... its more of personal choice....
sowmyaa thumbnail
vinay, multiple partners are not "always" one night stand. You may date with one persone you don't happen to settle with him you may find someone else and so on over the time...i think thats what we are debating about here when we say "move in relashionship" it can be sometimes with more than 1 person if you don't settle with that person... so far even move in relation is not socially accepted in majority of India. It's just certain class and mostly celebrities and not general indian population. Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
YOu Choose a Partner in teenage....Then you fall in love with the person , after passing little bit of diffilculties with the person in the stage of love, you personally started to think that this is what we called true love, then Close relationship started and recently YOu have one night stand.............But unfortunetly, YOur parents choose another partner for YOu, You have to obey them................Oh God, this is what we named big issue in our life.................
On one side YOur love which is now have a relation and on other side YOur parents TO obey..............this Is what destroy our life, We dont concentrate on anything, Even after marriage, We ALwayz have to think about those, happens b4 marriage