JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wait a minute!!!!! I do not agree with Ila Arun.... what did she mean by Folk Songs sung by Harshdeep being ordinary???? Isnt that what folk means????? Ordinary songs sung by ordinary people...... what is her definition of Folk!!!!!! something sung LOUD like "choli ke peechay" or "Bichua"!!!!!! whatever.... seems like she has no sense of Folk...... "sadke sadke jaandiye" and "Jutti Kasoori" Sung by Surinder kaur and Prakash Kaur, two most famous folk singers of Punjab (Indian) and many pakistani Punjabi folk singers have sung these songs as well...... these were the most folk punjabi songs... come on......
and even though I dont like Abhas that much.... but once again a song written by his nani IS a FOLK.... because an ordinary woman wrote an ordinary song..... Seems like she was just in a mood of revenge..... but RFAK has never said anything wrong about her gharana.....
one last thing.... this maati ke lal and bollywood badshah drama has been getting on my nerves.... are they trying to just be agressive and show people they exist!!!!!!!!! and get attention.... RFAK is so humble.... i have never seen him loosing it like these two so called mature people.....................

all those who like SUFI...... lets please vote for harshdeep as much as possible, because i think in all teh songs she did a wonderful job today, 2nd was abhas adn I think other than Kabir's writing that Malini sang, she didnt do justice to other two songs at all today...............
Edited by sonu98 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
aah... come on guys... no reply.... dallasbulls, mrsackles.... i am missing ur comment :-(
adriane thumbnail
I agree with u. HArsh sang exceptionally well........

N why did u even start this topic? no offence but Its obvious that punjabi folk s not ordinary........ Illa arun s mad if she thinks so........
The ans s a big NO......

She s jus against harsh as she wanted ali abbas iin finals.......
thats it........

Plz all, we shd vote for harsh in huge no.s
i haven't seen this week's episodes yet .. Ila Arun gets so petty and it is obvious that she has some sort of an agenda against Harshdeep. Also, how can she call these songs "ordinary", after months of her talking about how folk music is the essence of Indian culture, she is contradicting herself and making herself sound like a hypocrite in the process..

i want Harsh to win also.. i have been busy last few weeks to vote but i will make an effort to vote this week..
kiti_g thumbnail
there is just a war of sorts going on between IA and ARA as to who can be the meanest out of them!!!
Both of them are just acting silly!!!
But sonu i'm sure she didnt mean Punjabi folk in general was ordinary, i guess she only meant Harshdeep's rendition of the song!
JattiTude thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiti_g

there is just a war of sorts going on between IA and ARA as to who can be the meanest out of them!!!

Both of them are just acting silly!!!
But sonu i'm sure she didnt mean Punjabi folk in general was ordinary, i guess she only meant Harshdeep's rendition of the song!

i meant to say FOLK------odinary>???? coz apart from harsh she didnt agree with abhas's folk either........
kiti_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu98

i meant to say FOLK------odinary>???? coz apart from harsh she didnt agree with abhas's folk either........

abt Abhaas i guess it was just tit for tat with ARA and nothing else!
they've both been acting like little imbecile kids!!!