Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sheer velapanti :).... I know what you mean ...
with a  different perspective, I also feel, in this fast paced life, where ambitions drive every movement of life and anything less than achievement is considered disappointment... importance of free time is generally lost... I strongly feel, free time( when you are just hanging out without trying to achieve somthing) is very crucial for everyone's existence and well being.😊 
now coming to LRL, I think its ending this week.... read somewhere that 26th sept is last day... dont know its true or not... remember your post as well when you were upset about the ending of LRL in the middle of August...  I also remember your excitement and long analyses about Abhimanyu and LRL in the first few months... and I think each of us here have spent considerable amount of time on LRL to best of our capacities, capabilities and understanding... but I still think even if it were not coming to an end, it was time for Gaurav to move on...its been one and a half year and i think that is good enough time to give to one character... I feel it was good time to explore other avenues anyway :)

scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

@ Shweta, yeh Dumdaar explanation tha!

thank you! It was expected na, as my 4 month's accumulated energies are dying to come out. πŸ˜†

Seeing Abhimanyu in the get-up of a Muslim was interesting. Incidenally, Muslims 'allah-tala' aur 'miyan' ke ilaawa bhi cheezein boltein hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Filmy tha aur fun bhi tha. Thoda short tha, wish it had been a longer and better developed scene. When Abhimanyu said 'Help me and you would be doing the country a favour', the people around him say 'how do we know you are not a terrorist?', which was unusually sensible of them. But then he replies 'I am not lying. Main ek sipahi hoon' and they agree to help him. But sipahi is a generic term, even terrorists call themselves sipahis. Teena, jab Abhimanyu ne 'amma miya' kaha, maine tumhe bahut yaad kiya tha - bahut Bachchan tha!
And the furtiveness when hiding inside the blanket was bang on. The scene where you couldn't see who it was (though of course you knew it was Abhimanyu) and then a glimpse of the eyes - filmy, well-done and good to see on tv.

incidentally, i too saw this scene, curtesy commercial breaks during ZNKD which allows me to flip channel from star one to Sab every now and then and catch some glimpses of LRL as well.  watched it after a long time, so couldn't understand the scene well, but his muslim get-up caught my attention. (though in the previous scene he had tied a bandage on his forhead which was gone along with the wound and sign of wound as well πŸ˜†). his Long hairs and beard proved advantage for the get-up along with a lil extra hint of kohl in eyes.
i liked when he went restless for a moment they asked " how do we know u r not a terriorist?" and he banged his hands on table in retort and said "hum terriorist nahin hein, hum sipahi hein'... 😊

scorpiongal thumbnail
there was a Gaurav-amit 'slow motion' act in Zara hatke round in yesterday's ZNKD. It was the pre-finale  boys special episode, which means only boys team performed in all rounds, today would be girls special.

the act was interesting, and there seemed one thing special abt slow motion act that it allows u to see the changing expressions of performer very minutely.  It was a fun act and it created required fun but i felt it wud hv looked even more interesting, if Amit cud hv matched up his steps with him properly.  In 'dum' act also, he was not able to match his energy levels with Gaurav and the same thing happened here.  like When Gaurav raised his leg in running motion, 2 feets above the ground, the amit's legs were just half feet above and it looked rough. 😊
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

there was a Gaurav-amit 'slow motion' act in Zara hatke round in yesterday's ZNKD. It was the pre-finale  boys special episode, which means only boys team performed in all rounds, today would be girls special.

the act was interesting, and there seemed one thing special abt slow motion act that it allows u to see the changing expressions of performer very minutely.  It was a fun act and it created required fun but i felt it wud hv looked even more interesting, if Amit cud hv matched up his steps with him properly.  In 'dum' act also, he was not able to match his energy levels with Gaurav and the same thing happened here.  like When Gaurav raised his leg in running motion, 2 feets above the ground, the amit's legs were just half feet above and it looked rough. 😊

Thankyou very much for the detailed, curiousity raising update once again..😊...

but to the utmost disappointment, I failed to spot the correct part of video out of 13 unevenly distributed parts posted at the forum once again..... It usually happens with me :(

scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

Thankyou very much for the detailed, curiousity raising update once again..😊...

but to the utmost disappointment, I failed to spot the correct part of video out of 13 unevenly distributed parts posted at the forum once again..... It usually happens with me :(

u r welcome, teena. 😊. i guess it must be within 3rd to 5th video as it was the second performance on the show.  u can check out the site that i have sent u in pm. u might get that video there. 😊

sheer velapanti :).... I know what you mean ...

with a  different perspective, I also feel, in this fast paced life, where ambitions drive every movement of life and anything less than achievement is considered disappointment... importance of free time is generally lost... I strongly feel, free time( when you are just hanging out without trying to achieve somthing) is very crucial for everyone's existence and well being.😊 

Oh Teena i miss that so so much 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

now coming to LRL, I think its ending this week.... read somewhere that 26th sept is last day... dont know its true or not... remember your post as well when you were upset about the ending of LRL in the middle of August...  I also remember your excitement and long analyses about Abhimanyu and LRL in the first few months... and I think each of us here have spent considerable amount of time on LRL to best of our capacities, capabilities and understanding... but I still think even if it were not coming to an end, it was time for Gaurav to move on...its been one and a half year and i think that is good enough time to give to one character... I feel it was good time to explore other avenues anyway :) 

Aye aye captain!

To new dreams and new journeys, new sights and new sounds, new highs and new lows, new friends and new foes, new challenges and new achievements - to life itself in all its forms.

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

incidentally, i too saw this scene, curtesy commercial breaks during ZNKD which allows me to flip channel from star one to Sab every now and then and catch some glimpses of LRL as well.  watched it after a long time, so couldn't understand the scene well, but his muslim get-up caught my attention. (though in the previous scene he had tied a bandage on his forhead which was gone along with the wound and sign of wound as well πŸ˜†). his Long hairs and beard proved advantage for the get-up along with a lil extra hint of kohl in eyes.
i liked when he went restless for a moment they asked " how do we know u r not a terriorist?" and he banged his hands on table in retort and said "hum terriorist nahin hein, hum sipahi hein'... 😊

I saw it at three in the morning, so there was no scope of flipping channels from znkd πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jojo_100 thumbnail
hi shweta😊
well come backπŸ€— 
after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong breakπŸ˜ƒ
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

How about Tarun, Taufiq and Tony?!!

🀣🀣
too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
whynot tu waqi genius hai ⭐️😳