The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub

Posted: 15 years ago

Roll the drums!

This is to an actor par excellence, an actor who his fan club is proud of!

I thought ki iss baar shuruat kuch alag tarah se karte hai... so i went back to the day that we had first discovered that the person posting as gauravchopraa on the forum was indeed the man himself. The rest is 'his-story' and the story of a forum, of fan clubs, of friendships, of survival, of following your dreams and the dreams of the people whose work you like. These posts are about Gaurav, they are about the people who liked him, they are about a mood, a crazy time when a bunch of people were obsessed with a show and a person and that brought all of them together.

My biggest regret is that I could not include each and every message, but you can always go to the now archived adhm forum and read a post called 'Leave your messages for Gaurav here'! So here begins the trip down memory lane:

Coolbuddy wrote on 2Nov 2006 at 12:49 am 
The best bad boy in town.....take me in πŸ˜‰

this one for my sexy Sam πŸ˜‰
Mere Dil, Jiger, Kidney, Liver ho tum
waqt-bewaqt aaye vo fever ho tum
Doob kar jisme marr jaoo vo River ho tum
Mere jeevan mein ab to forever ho tum...

Vasantha_rao07 wrote on 23rd Nov. 2006 at 6:53 pm 
Hi,Mr.Chopra.....I am Vasantha Rao.I am happy that you have visited this Forum.Thank you for taking time out of your schedule.I never really didn't know who you were....not even your name....and that's the truth.

I was one day surfing the channels...and I saw the scene where my doll(Ms.Tandon)slaps you in the rain😭😭....I thought there's something in your aggressive character and I got hooked to the show.I really loved your attitude....you portrayed it brilliantly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Your emoting abilities are par excellence.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You look nice with Ms.Soumya Tandon as a couple.Perhaps that could be another reason I am watching.I don't have any questions to ask youπŸ˜†

All I want to say......May the Lord bless you with a bright and prosperous future.I think you are a bit taciturn person.Am I right? 

Maha21 wrote on 23rd Nov. 2006 at 7:36 pm 
*faints*

Blindhorizon wrote on 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:27 pm 
😊 Hi Gaurav, I dunno whether u'll eva come across this post but if U do then I must tell U that u r an excellent I repeat excellent actor.I started watching ADHM becuz of U ,Soumya I noticed later πŸ˜‰ when u'r onscreen frankly speaking my eyes hardly see anyone or anything else πŸ˜† .ADHM is becuz of U n Soumya.U'r multitalented U'r acting skills r brilliant, u'r a good dancer (watched u in Nach baliye 2) 😊 a superb actor, a mesmerizing person honestly.U'r eyes speak volumes it's hard for us gals to travel back to our world once we get lost in U'r eyes 😳 ,U'r voice is superb so deep n resonating I think I can go on forever n ever but time is short πŸ˜• ..............so to sum it all up U'r "FANTABULOUS!" just like the parathas u ate in ADHM πŸ˜‰.May Allah shower U with all his blessings ,a wonderful long life,an everlasting career n ofcourse whatever u pray n dream of Good Luck!for what ever U do. 😊

Capri_90 (Mahira's old id) wrote on 24 Nov. 2006 at 3:22 am 
OMGOMGOMG!! *I'm passing out hree!* I can't believe we're actully communicating wid Gaurav Chopra! its..like a DREAM COME TRUE in a FAIRY TALE or sumthin! πŸ˜‰ 😳 like...him actully talking wid US! here on I-F ADHM! wow! I still can't believe this!!
Gaurav ji..U'r brilliant in U'r acting & I wish U all the best for your future! & seriosuly after ADHM I'd be dieing to C U in more soaps or films! I love U'r acting & ohh yess! I love U'r hair man..it bring out U'r coolness shoo mch! I absoutley loved da episdoes in which U wore the Blue bandana & tht pathani salwar kameez U looked amazing! 😳 Keep it up! & I really CAN'T wait till Mon!! thanks for telling us abt it! & for future let Us knw which episdoes R goin 2 be da ONES we wnna C πŸ˜‰
U'r pair wid Soumya is jst..amazing! I hope U nvr leave ADHM! its uncomplete without U! I got glued to Aisa Des Hai Mera after U'r entry in it & most of da audience too 😳
Keep writing HERE on I-F!! Gaurav Ji! We All love U!!πŸ€—
CIAO! XOXO <3<3<3 πŸ‘
Loads of love, From MAHIRA 😳

Shweetdreamz wrote on 24 Nov. 2006 at 5:16 am
This is unbelievable! This is what makes gaurav chopra the greatest! he actually took time out for us! πŸ˜ƒ
If you want me to be candid then I would just ask you to marry me! (Dont worry i will fly all the way to India for you and Im also a U.S. Citizen πŸ˜‰ isnt that tempting Gaurav?)
but I will be lady-like here and just wish you the best of luck for all your future endeavors and hope that the world sees in you what I do and you have a starry successful career in acting!
keep up the great work sexy sam! you're amazingly different!
and thanks alot for the PM! it means alot to me.

Gulrani wrote on 24 Nov. 2006 at 10:22 am

Hello mr Gaurav Chopra,
It was a great pleasure reading your message and thanking you for taking your precious time to visit I-F.
Well I have no proper words to describe what a brilliant Actor you are. A natural born actor, perfect in every department.   Specially your EYES speaks volume and it shows lot of feelings. Your VOICE , your deep Voice, your EXPRESSIONS and what a great DANCER.
And above all you seemed to be a very gentle man.
From end of September , I started watching ADHM . It happened accidently , saw you and said to myself what a personality and then hooked this show forever. finally I end up here in this India-Forum to look for you.
ADHM is very lucky to bring you in this serial. You have brought magic to the show. Soumya Tandon also doing good job and she is our Pari, very beautiful and you JODI is perfect , made in Heaven . You both have great chemistry and both are rocking.
May Allah brings you all the Happiness in this world and may all dreams come true, Amen.

With Dua,
Shabnam
😊 😊 😊

Achouba wrote on 24 Nov. 2006 at 10:33 am 
hey gaurav ur doin a gret as sam, ur our sexy sam v adore n love u πŸ˜› ur chemistry vit saumya is rockin big time πŸ‘ n hey just a personal advice leave narayani n take saumya πŸ˜‰ just kiding hope u dint mind

Whynot wrote on 24 Nov. 2006 at 5:04 pm 
Well to start off, sweetdreamz and i have already decided that we are ok with sharing, so you'll have to marry both of us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. And i'm right here in Delhi, so less travel involved!!!!! 
Seriously speaking, i'm sure by now you've realised that we're all pretty much crazy about you. And i think that you're on your way to being a really good actor, which is rare in tv these days.
But the reason i like you is also because, speaking as an urban Indian, its easier to connect to someone like you, rather than the obedient lot on tv. for instance, i thought your wild card performance in NB2 was pure 'kick ass' attitude that was so refreshing.
You rock. All the best for everything.
P.S. Can I ask for a favour? Can you please please introduce Kanwaljeet and Banjamin Gilani to this forum. I'm a huge fan of their work over the years. Also, can you please convey congrats to Lekh Tandon and his team... he can make even the regular stuff interesting. And the level of spoken Hindi on this show is good, please don't change that ever.
Will post again. Can't resist the temptation to!!!

Whynot wrote on 26 Nov. 2006 at 7:58 pm 
Hi Gaurav. Just one clarification: Not everyone on this forum thinks that it is binding on you to date Saumya πŸ˜‰. One such person: why me of course!!!

Blindhorizon wrote on 26 Nov 2006 at 9:13 pm 
Hi Gaurav just wanted to say u looked super sexy in that black kurta n the rain added tons of fervour .My question do u wear designer clothes cuz we all know Soumya's clothes come from Santacruz but u'r wardrobe is never mentioned.So all those velvet jackets n wonderful shirts r u'r idea or the creator's? And as usual hats off to such good use of u'r eyes.The scene wen u cudn't look Rusty straight in the eye n tell her u wanted the divorce was Amazing.Plz do keep using the eye language it adds tons of effect to u'r body language .All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gr8_mms wrote on 28 Nov 2006 at 1:17 am 
Iam your fan from Pakistan and I like you and Soumya very very much, you look awesome together..I want to ask are you also great friend in real life?.one think i want to ask u is their any canact no or any web side of urs???? i like yr smile n curled long hair.

Shahnaz12 wrote on 01 Dec 2006 at 9:08 pm
Hi Mr. Chopraa,

Thank you for taking the time to come into this forum and make all of us special πŸ‘. I would like to ask a lot of things but for now the following would be nice.

(1)Who is responsible for your present look (unruly hair & unshaven face πŸ‘πŸΌ)? If it?s not you .. then would you please say thanks to that person on behalf of me 😳?

(2)How much do you weigh? You have good muscles πŸ˜‰ so a little bit weight gain would look good on you ? as you may know muscles weigh more than body fat 😊 .

(3)How much sleep you need to go through a regular working dayπŸ˜†?

(4)Are you interested in Hollywood movies?

(5)Near future do you have any plans to come to USA?

(6)Do you really read our posts😳? ? Why were you embarrassed when you first came to this siteπŸ˜‰?

(7)How is Gaurav, when no one is watching his every moveπŸ˜‰? ?How does he communicate when he is not delivering the scripted dialog😳?

(8)One more thing since most of us who are in US ? do not get Star channels in our dish network ? so if you do accept any show in any of the star channels ? could you please let us know beforehand? .. so that we can get Direct TV to subscribe to Star channelsπŸ˜ƒ?

Jojo_100 wrote on 18 Dec 2006 at 2:45 am 
...pleaaaaaaaase marry her😊..plzzzzzzzzz...she is the one for u πŸ˜ƒ 

(the her in question is Saumya Tandon!)

Jojo_100 wrote on 18 Dec 2006 at 2:49 am 
..ur car is manhoos😈 ..get rid of this red car πŸ˜‰

Shweetdreamz wrote on 20 Dec 2006 at 7:47 pm 
i faint everytime he replies

Shahnaz12 wrote on 21 Dec 2006 at 11:57 pm 
We like to keep this forum alive 😊 but the exact details of it need to be sorted out with Maha. we will always have the fan club that was created for you😊 .. for the time being please come and visit us here. we will let you know once we have a better idea .. what would be the best place to meet. OK?😊

Imilwakaao wrote on 27 Dec 2006 at 11:22 am 
whats gaurav's username?.............................is he even registered?πŸ˜†

Superbike wrote on 28 Dec 2006 at 11:48 pm 
Maria, u got so excited that you posted twice.
Doesn't matter, I understand.

Superbike wrote on 12 Jan 2007 at 12:57 pm
 Thanx again Gaurav for taking out time for us.  Thanx for letting us know about boogie woogie episode,   We will be looking forward to this πŸ˜ƒ .  We have set high standards for you bearing in mind your talent, competence and persona and you will accomplish those and much more............because you deserve that .......and ofcourse because you the bestest too πŸ˜Š .We know you will not disappoint us . We would love to watch whatever you choose to do because you are the best judge to analyse what is coming your way.....Our love and best wishes are always with you ......... 😊

Scorpiongal wrote on 14 Feb 2007 at 11:00 am

hi gaurav

this might be the first valentine day of ur life when u r

getting a message stating I hate u. but it's true....nd plz

don't ask me why coz the list is endless.  but hey....wait....

ok.. if u insist..ithink i can manage to sum up few of them...

so..here it goes....

those eyes , those sweet talk of ur's(aankhon ne, tumhari meethi baaton ne)

ruined my sleep,(meri neend udai)

robbed my peace,(mera chain churaya)

invaded my dreams,(sapna sajaya)

made me belong to u,(apna banaya)

by & by snatched the peace of my heart(dheere dheere is dil ka cheena  hai karaar)

and if these were not enough u made me so crazy abt u that

for the first time in my life I cursed somebody(arey wahi big boss, kyunki usne adhm ke repeat telecast ka time occupie kar liya tha)

& to make matter worse adhm went off air leaving me crying &missing u.(I got the news on 7dec. &it went off air on 21dec. those 14days were some of the worst days of my life as with every passing day the fear of missing u continued stabbing & piercing my heart more &more stronger)

so tell me honestly, aren't these reasons enough to hate u?

bored of dukhi dukhi talks???????.....ok ..let me say some happy

happy baatein

This is 4 u & narayani..(straight from my heart)

May every day of ur life be a valentines day & may with every passing day

ur love blossom manifolds

a very-very HAPPY  VALENTINES DAY .

Love u..

Gr8_mms wrote on 18 Feb 2007 at 1:33 am  
hi gaurav jee this for u from my side i hope u will like it..this is the full meaning of ur name..ok bye n tc love u.. πŸ€—

G=gorgeous+gr8+gracious
A=awesome
U=unique+ultimate
R=ravishing
A=attractive
V=valaint
C=compassionate+cheerful+cute+caring
H=honourable+handsome+humble
O=outstanding+outspoken
P=perfect+precious+praiseworthy
R=refreshing+really nice
A=adorable
A=ardent+affectionate
love:
maria.m.soomro πŸ˜ƒ

Superbike wrote on 19 feb 2007 at 1:45 pm

πŸ‘HI friends..We all loved ADHM soooooooooooo much.I was wondering whether ADHM has given us some dreams. State which you think can be true and which can't be. Here goes list of dreams which we loved.

1. You lover gets married to your cousin for no rhyme or reason.πŸ’”..😭 but you shud be happy about it...πŸ‘πŸΌ because someone better than him is coming into your life from somewhere😳..but make sure your dad has a friend in Toronto?.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2.  He will be obsessed with you with just a glance of you in the

rain   πŸ˜‰. Make sure you go out in rains..πŸ˜›

1. Your dupatta has to fly straight onto his faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†?then he will put it on your head to show his respect for youπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...So make sure you have a dupatta when you go out in rain....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
  1. The man you will meet in the rains...😳 , he will be the son of your dad's best friend...πŸ‘πŸ‘ and land straight into your house and will be glued to you😍
  1. Nobody except you in the family will be able to make out that he is crazy about you..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6.  Your successful businessman dad will accept him in his 

business and ask you to explain the details to him

1. He will ask you to sleep with him😑😑😑..but won't touch you even after a forced marriage.😍.😍.....still he will prove to be the best husbandπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  1. He will ruin your family and existing relations just to marry you because he is in deeply love with you.πŸ˜²πŸ€”
  1. He will do everything to hurt your loved ones but still you will be the only and best well wisher of his family πŸ€—πŸ€—...hugs to kindhearted you....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
  1. He will still love you even if you keep on slapping his siblings.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  1. He will survive just for your immense love😳 .however critical his condition might be😊
  1. The day after his critical operation will be the most romantic day of your life 😳😳😳.but in hospital..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
  1. He can even divorce you just for your happinessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He might not think its important to talk to you before getting the papers made..This will be the depth of his intense love..πŸ‘πŸΌ
  1.  As soon as you gauge the depth of this love (mentioned in 13), you will fall for him.πŸ˜ƒ
  1. After loving each other so much you can still think for sometime that he can be a smuggler..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

So this is my dream love story😳 I have loved this so much.

Whynot wrote on 7 Apr 2007 at 4:15 pm 

Hey Annie and Kripa Angad fan, this post is specially for the two of you... an introduction to this crazy fan club πŸ˜ƒ

Gulrani: Shabnam is a big fan of Gaurav who is slowly becoming a fan of Narayani too. Shabnam is the one who will dutifully answer every post, react to every change that happens in the forum, clear all the doubts that people have, in short the bedrock and the most regular member of the fan club.

Immi: Immi is the original Narayani fan. She is very sweet and her posts always show her willingness to join in and be a part of whatever crazy thing it is that we are doing at that moment. Like jojo, Immi is tireless in finding things about Gaurav and Narayani to post here. Incidentally, she is very pretty too.

Jojo 100: Na jaane kaha se aati hai, na jaane kaha ko jaati hai, par deewana hume zaroor banati hai, yeh ladki. Jojo is the original livewire of the fan club, the one who has a funny vishesh tippani on each and every issue, who will hunt posts from everywhere so that we do not miss a single microsecond of Gaurav and Narayani's life!!

Mahira: Mahira is very distinctive and has a style of her own. She writes in a green font, always ends with Hasta la Vista, calls Gaurav her handsome guy and is very generous in her time and effort and very talented in making siggies.

Maria: Also know as Gr8 MMS, she is the darling kiddo of the forum. Maria cries frequently but is very sweet and loving. She calls Saumya Tandon her doll and Gaurav anything from Golu molu to Gaurav bhaiya. She was the brains behind the recent birthday video.

Muneeza: Hamari forum ki thinker aur philosopher, she can recite poetry and shairi to make any romantic fantasy come true. Her posts are poetic and there is a lot of passion and gehraai to what she writes. But lest that scare you, she has a mischevous side too!

Scorpiongal: Shweta is the newest member here but she's already made a place for herself with her magenta posts and her whacky sense of humour. In a situation where we have all somewhere written so much about our respective crushes on Gaurav that we've run out of steam, Shweta's enthusiasm and excitement of the initial days of a heady crush remind us of how we all came together and reminds us of why we liked Gaurav. She's truly his champion!

Superbike: Aaah, ab isske baare mein kya bataoon?kahaan se shuru karun? Superbike aka Teena is the one person who gets all the Hindi film dialogues and songs that i write, who brings energy, zest and humour to the fan club, who matches jojo word for Punjabi word, who is truly the 'driving' (pun fully intended) force of the fan club!!

Whynot: Finally, there's me. I'm idiosyncratic, with a tendency to sermonise or lecture people and write long posts when i get all worked up about something. However, the other members put up with this since i say nice things about them now and then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

These names, in strict alphabetical order, are the people who post regularly on the forum. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the gang!! 

Edited by whynot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

was this the face that launched a thousand ships,
And burnt the topless towers of Illium?

In this case, these pictures launched hundreds and thousands of words!

And this is the way Jojo had visualised her 'Gavrau'

Hello all Gauravians and Wellcome to another

''cozy lil home of gaurav chopraa''

The place to express your love ,support and respect  for the most handsome,sauve,sophisticated  and talented actor of tellywood.

zzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

ye kya? cozy lil home mein aate hee sleeping-n-snoringπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GAURAV CHOPRAA

AKA

sexy samy , gavrau bhai chuhan ,golo-molo , shoo handsome guy , siberian sher , GC , GBC , ARC (list still growing)....Since he is the guru of our fanclub toh  πŸ˜‰
                             pehle hogi gavrau puja 😳     (puja=tareef )

phir hoga koi kam duja πŸ˜›

aap log lage raho πŸ˜‰..mein bhi zara Bhagwan ko yaad kar leta hoon 😳

ay Khuda! mujhe bhi kuch zyada lift karade...kya sari liftien  uus mote Adnan Swami k liye hainπŸ˜• ??...uus se to ab lift bhi panah mangti hogi πŸ˜†

Ok guys we start puja with a beautiful bhajan πŸ˜‰,  by his bhagat no 1 umagaurav😊
I love to talk when I talk abt u
I love to hear when I hear abt u
I love to think coz I think abt u
I love to wait coz I'm waiting for u  😍
Now its time for "gavrau chopra ki..kahani pix ki zabani "

1)...nanna nanna cutie cutie sa gavrau                      2)...sister ka raj-dulara

3)...teachers ki eyes ka tara   ................. 4)...''Dil kya Chahta hai'' ka Raghu

5)...Kaalchakra ka bhola bhala   Bholu   ............   6)...NB2 mein narayani ka saathi

7)...LRL ka  prince Abhimanyu Rai Chuhan

8)...aur ADHM mein Rusty ka sataya howa  Samay 😍

9)...he was also seen  in Lavanya as sandy  . . .in Kabhi haan kabhi naa as Kabir  . . . in Ruby ruby dub dub as Ballu the ghost, . . .in Shhh Koi Hai as a werewolf... in Saara akaash as a villain ...and most recently in Ghost bana dost.

Toh ye thay  bestest ,cutest, mindblowing gavrau  chopra aka gavrau bhai chuhan and his fantabulous life journey till date  πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

......*************************************************************.......

So friends, if you wanna join this club, reply to this post and ur name will  be added to the  fanclub and the following picture  πŸ˜‰  πŸ₯³

Gavrau chopra at Gold tv awards
The various milestones of a memorable journey:

Aisa Des hai mera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/143
Promos of ADHM
https://www.zippyvideos.com/6691457155804016/adhmpromo/
https://www.zippyvideos.com/7689590655957626/adhm_promos/
https://www.zippyvideos.com/4789351675937806/promos_/
GC aka sexy samay.....FC#1
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/450076
GC aka the prince.....FC#2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/606340
GC aka the rajkumar...FC#3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/606340
GC aka the shahzada...FC#4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/696063 
Gaurav chopra cozy lil home
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/801103
Gaurav-Narayni interview link  (audio)
https://podcast.india-forums.com/diwali_dhamaka_8.mp3
Gaurav's Birthday interview link (audio)
https://podcast.india-forums.com/gaurav_chopra12042007.mp3
Gaurav's Birthday Post:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/582524
Choti si chat with Gaurav:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?tid=450076&t pn=127

Siggies shop by Mahira
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?tid=659945&T PN=67

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats quite innovative Ms. whynot... so many things have changed in 2 years down the line... so thats a good flashback of how all this started... few things have remained same though... I am surprised by the fact that a post which I wrote for him around 2 years back, reflects this much belief in his potential... I must admit that was written bearing in mind his work in ADHM only... but I would not like to change a single word in that post.... that belief is even stronger as on date.... he didn't disappoint me with his work ... I still have faith in his choice of work, knowing that scope of work in tv is very limiting, knowing that Indian tv is dominated by a stream of typical shows, knowing that its a constant struggle to make way with one's own convictions, talent and hard work.... there are certain things I am very happy about, he did not choose the easy way out to the polularity by doing  typical roles , he is stretching his potential to try out new things everytime ( thats really important, everytime!) be it acting or dance ! everytime he attempts something different, this belief gets stronger... hope things work out the way he wants  !

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jojo jaan, aap ek nayi picture story create kijiye naa please...

Uma ... lets have a new poem or a video for this new fanclub please...

shabnam... wake up...:):) ....  jokes apart,  you are being missed.....

He says, "I agree, it was my initiative to perform in a bikini in the mausam mastana track where all guys wear bikini. We discussed it among boys and Bakhtiyar backed me. That's how it came about.

"But subsequently my contemplation was to execute in faction. Somehow we landed doing it in a group of three. My intention backing it was to look cute something different and make it funny, so it happened. It turned out to be an ultra smack".

When asked about getting mortified on the show, he declares, "I never meant to do all this cheeky proceeds as it does not go glow with my personality. However at times it's excellent to be a shocker, than just being customary.

"Even though I was so embarrassed on the show I got astounding comments from both the judges as well audiences. Every one enjoyed the act thoroughly, left me felling uncomfortable," he laughs.

jojo_100 thumbnail

wah wah whynot ji β­οΈπŸ‘...

kya unique idea hai πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

a truly 'out of the box' idea  πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

wah wah whynot ji β­οΈπŸ‘...

kya unique idea hai fanclub ka πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

a truly 'out of the box' idea πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

jojo, i promise will post your write up..

yaar tum promise kyun kar  rahi ho?πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
 as far as i remember i have'nt made any such farmaish πŸ˜•  .. hai na?πŸ˜†

Edited by jojo_100 - 15 years ago