Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsHq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
A New Fan Club For Our Very Own Lion....Ooppzz Mr Gaurav Chopra...Urf GC...
i was Bzzzzy Wid ma Studiezzzzzzz...........So em now here😊
Wat an Idea Whynot Jee...Hum toww aapke FAN hogay jeeeee......
Actuaalllllllyyy......till date mughe yaqeen nai horaha ke me actuallly me Gaurav Chopra se communicate ker sakti hooon through thizz Forum..............😍😍😍
Em Xtremlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happpppppppppppppy Being a Part Of Thiz Fanclub.........N Yeahhhh Gaurav'z FanList....πŸ€—
i've got such Goood Frenz Over Heree...........
Edited by IsHq - 15 years ago
IsHq thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

umagaurav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was not able to get ur point abt  'Dum ka Hero' as I havent watched NB.Now I understood.
Not even watched a single scene of this week's LRL and ZND. Yet to watch.
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LRL ended yesterday and ZNKD will end on sunday....

ek hi hafte mein zindagi sunsaan hone ke kagaar par hai....
Edited by scorpiongal - 15 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: umagaurav

I was not able to get ur point abt  'Dum ka Hero' as I havent watched NB.Now I understood.
Not even watched a single scene of this week's LRL and ZND. Yet to watch.

haan uma...dekh lo dekh lo.  jee bhar ke dekh lo.... πŸ˜‰. phir to repeats dekh dekh kar hi jeena padega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superbike thumbnail
Shweta dear, thankyou very much for the site, you sent in pm, so I finally did catch up with that slow motion dance after a bit of struggle here and there :)

concept was very fresh and interesting... and so was the performance... it kept the interest alive till end... funny too in a way...Shweta, I also thought, there was a lot of difference in their energy level... so they seemed out of sync at so many places.... They both were very good individually, be it expressions or dance or steps... but as a team,in terms of movements and energy, co-ordination was lacking. Infact, I actually thought that they haven't seen each other dance individually.... there was no effort to match each other's movement from either side... If Amit can't raise his energy level upto Gaurav's... then as a good partner he should have brought his level little down πŸ˜‰... so it could have looked more like a team performance!..Gaurav was better than Amit in the sense that the variation from low to high energy, slow to fast movement was incredibly visible in his performance...
Judges were the surprise package though, as they didn't notice any flaws !!

Edited by superbike - 15 years ago
IsHq thumbnail
Picz Frm Zara NAchke DIkha...

Guezzz...wat iz he Thinking...
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsHq

Guezzz...wat iz he Thinking...

I can easily guess:)... he is thinking.." my new fanclub is M I N D B L O W I N G !"
what else on earth could he think of ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: superbike

God! Dont know about the authenticity of the quote... but its a weird world for sure... Whole article is about Ashita's experience on the show... which is very stereotype, so to make it juicy and captivating... heading goes gaurav and Narayani should marry... now half of the world will read the article minutely , I am sure...:)

Teena, i don't like Ashita Dhawan, isliye i made a sarcastic comment. Tum achchi bachchi ho, isiliye you were fair to her. 😊
@ Ishq, thank you for the pictures and for the praise of the fan club... dil khush kar dita!
@ Shweta, jeene ko kya chahiye, khwaab thode jyaada, kar le tu jyaada ka iraada! You can gear up for the upcoming Civil War on 9X - tyoharon ki bahaar.