Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: superbike

Uma,nice pictures... he seems to be dressed for a mime act. :).. he would do very well there too...

teena, he has not done any mime act yet on ZNKD.  It is the costume when he danced along with Amit on song 'Dum'  for Lagi bet round (which they won ). It was a very difficult dance as they both lied on the floor and there was a huge, massive mirror placed on the side of their heads....so when they were dancing and moving their body while lying on the floor, in the mirror it reflected as two ppl are dancing in standing pose.  it was great to watch.  😊 What was even interesting is the fact that Gaurav did his part fantastically and he got special remarks from judges.
umagaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

thanks for the pics Uma. 😊. and what r u waiting for Sweetheart...when he has opened his arms. u shdn't  take any chance, just go...hurry!!!! πŸ˜‰

Shweta, I posted the pics only after coming out of his arms πŸ˜³
now its ur turn, go yaarπŸ˜‰
this is his 'DUM' attire. Yes,and in this attire' meri dum nikale' πŸ˜‰

and i m happy that Judges actually mentioned that he was the highlight of the act. " Dum ka Hero..."😎
Dum ka king and Dum ka Prince too

superbike thumbnail

oh teena !!! u actually understood it.!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ 

that means my posts do not create a mystery anymore, that means i hv become a open book....and that means i hv become so so obvious and that means  i hv lost my distinguished identity completely... πŸ˜† 

Here you tickle my bone of wit and self obsession yet again...πŸ˜›....

Yeah sweetie , I generally understand everything very easily because of my high IQ level irrespective of complexity and ambiguity of statements...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.... so you be assured, your distinguished identity is safe and sound...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

superbike thumbnail

teena, he has not done any mime act yet on ZNKD.  It is the costume when he danced along with Amit on song 'Dum'  for Lagi bet round (which they won ). It was a very difficult dance as they both lied on the floor and there was a huge, massive mirror placed on the side of their heads....so when they were dancing and moving their body while lying on the floor, in the mirror it reflected as two ppl are dancing in standing pose.  it was great to watch.  😊 What was even interesting is the fact that Gaurav did his part fantastically and he got special remarks from judges.

That sounds great... thanks

oh teena !!! u actually understood it.!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ 

that means my posts do not create a mystery anymore, that means i hv become a open book....and that means i hv become so so obvious and that means  i hv lost my distinguished identity completely... πŸ˜† 

I am most upset... main hi ek misunderstood soul hoon duniya ki!
In my post, i said that i had wanted a great finale 'but that too was not to be' and i had said that sadly... par kisi ko pata nahi chala ki maine yeh udaas hoke kaha...
yeh duniya yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi!!!

Originally posted by: superbike

god its so confusing to have multiple ids..πŸ˜†... nobikes is the reverse of superbike.. πŸ˜†

Shvetal, I think tarun, taufiq and tony would be perfect..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... about 'you dont win silver, you lose gold'... well it definitely does not go inline with sportsman spirit...  to be honest , winning is the goal every sportsman works for .. but sportsmanship is not only about winning, its about masking self-interests and playing for the love of sports for the first instance... I think olympics is such a huge event for the whole world... if at the end of the day sportsmanship does not exist and it becomes the battle of winning gold, one day we will have another war and definitely purpose will be defeated...

Teena, multiple id, woh kya hota hai? You mean people actually have more than one id? What are you saying?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree with you, dearest girl. This line kept playing in my head all day but eventually i disagreed with it.

And I thought the reverse of superbike would be baelgaadi, not no bikes!
Edited by whynot - 15 years ago

Very well explained! And it was exhilerating to watch!
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: umagaurav

[Shweta, I posted the pics only after coming out of his arms πŸ˜³

now its ur turn, go yaarπŸ˜‰

ahem ahem!!!  yeh to waqai congratulations kehne layak baat hai...πŸ˜‰. Thanks for the conecern sweetie but i guess he'll very happy with u being with him, (as he must be very tired of hugging his teammates continuously from 3 months which were only boys...)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and i m happy that Judges actually mentioned that he was the highlight of the act. " Dum ka Hero..."😎
Dum ka king and Dum ka Prince too

(actually i said 'Dum ka Hero' mainly in reference to his Nach Baliye dance he did two years back, where the improvisation that they created included a line "hindi films nahin dekhte kya...? pata nahin, End mein Hero aata hai aur Villian ki band bajata hai." but unfortunately this line made them Villians in eyes of judges, leading to a bitter experience.  Incidentally, Malayika was one of the jury members of that Nach baliye episode and here she loudly appalauded him for his great performance, so i wanted to shout that he Proved himself the 'Hero' of 'Dum'.)😊

Edited by scorpiongal - 15 years ago
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Teena, multiple id, woh kya hota hai? You mean people actually have more than one id? What are you saying?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sweetie I am just saying, when people get inspired from the surroundings and overestimate their capabilities then what happens is called multiple ids...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... so the moral of the story is ..dun be inspired...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by superbike - 15 years ago
@ Uma, thanks for the pics. Black magic is what they call it, isn't it?
@ Shweta, yeh Dumdaar explanation tha!
@ Teena, you forgot one ingredient - sheer velapanti 😊
In lrl, how is it that Gunny and Rummy have discovered now that they are brothers? They always knew that, didn't they? When season 3 started, Rummy's story was that Gunny would push him harder and expect more from him since he was his brother. Kitna kam time lagta hai ek bhai ko doosre bhai ko bhoolne mein πŸ˜†
Seeing Abhimanyu in the get-up of a Muslim was interesting. Incidenally, Muslims 'allah-tala' aur 'miyan' ke ilaawa bhi cheezein boltein hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Filmy tha aur fun bhi tha. Thoda short tha, wish it had been a longer and better developed scene. When Abhimanyu said 'Help me and you would be doing the country a favour', the people around him say 'how do we know you are not a terrorist?', which was unusually sensible of them. But then he replies 'I am not lying. Main ek sipahi hoon' and they agree to help him. But sipahi is a generic term, even terrorists call themselves sipahis. Teena, jab Abhimanyu ne 'amma miya' kaha, maine tumhe bahut yaad kiya tha - bahut Bachchan tha!
And the furtiveness when hiding inside the blanket was bang on. The scene where you couldn't see who it was (though of course you knew it was Abhimanyu) and then a glimpse of the eyes - filmy, well-done and good to see on tv.