Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

hey aimee....😊

thanks for the pm n such a wonderful update....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰....
😲omg riddhima is surely taking minnie's advice seriously dat 'mumbai ke ladke jahan ladki dekhi wahan flirting'...🀣...
bechara armaan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...got a threat of getting thrown out of his own office right on the day of his return..πŸ˜†..🀣..🀣..πŸ˜†..
well i liked how atul again made the whole issue funny by first breaking the silence.πŸ˜›...actually i was wondering that now whos gonna laugh first after ridz went out..πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†..
i just loved the bro-sis talk😳⭐️ n also how ridz thought abt whether to go n apologize or not..πŸ˜†....n i can fully understand her being totally embaressed.😳.poor ridz.😳.
n vibhi is one gr8 detective..πŸ˜†..he can actually give that occupation a serious thought after completing skool...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n yeh armaan bhi kitna chaalu n smart nikla.🀣.always escaping the shaadi ki baat or meeting girls....🀣.....just loved it....
n last bt not the least the vibhi n armaan scene.....it was sooooooo cute..😳......
n awesome update as ever..........πŸ‘
loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
update the next epi soon.........

P.S. maybe frm now on i wont be able to comment frequently as my skool's opened n lifes become hectic once again..πŸ˜­πŸ˜•..so sorry abt that bt i will try to leave a comment whenever i get time..πŸ˜•..πŸ‘πŸΌ..😊....promise...😊😊....

Hi Sunaina 😊
πŸ˜† Hey i laughed myself reading you comment. Frankly speaking i never imagined this part to be such a hilarious one. but all you friend made my day. i am glad i could make you laugh. Yep Riddhima is surely taking Minnie's advice damn seriously. Hmm, now somebody was to cut the so-called-mess the going-to-be-love-birds were creating. That too in the office.😲 So Atul took the initiative with Omang inthe supporting cast πŸ˜†. 
Riddhima is embarrased, but lets see how much and for how long πŸ˜‰
Arey apna Armaan to hai hi chalu, aur kitna chalu hai, wo ab bas dekhte jao...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: samijan

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u updated .woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was gr8. continue soon!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Hi Samira 😊
Thanx for the reply dear. I will update soon.

Originally posted by: swansea

amazinggggg part aimee di

loved it alot

Hi Swanzzy 😊
Thanks for the reply dear.
hey i just read your ff and i love it i,t's sooo cute and i hope you update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess4120

OM MY MY MY!!!!  a total dhamaka when they met.... pretty much how i expected it to go.. man!! what a scene.. loved everything about it.. his reaction.. her confusion.. atul's laughter.. rahul's embarrasment.. omang's assurance.. absolutely fabulous!! pooor ridzz.. wasnt thinking and started yelling at her boss.. HAHA!! man! how will she face him again.. that will be a very interesting scene..

wow!! the ladies of the house.. are they BLIND!!!! hello.. perfect girl.. RIDDHIMA!! geezz... someone who commented.. said it perfectly.. bagal mein baccha.. gau me dhindhora.. open your eyes guys!!!

hahah.. i loved vibhi.. and his detective skills for his chachu.. glad armi didnt have to meet anji's kitty friends.. hehe.. he wants to meet his PARI!!

ESSEL WORLD.. here they come!! that should be awesome.. hope vibhi insists on inviting his best friend and now his GF.. that would be quite interesting.. but before that ridz needs to definitely apologize.. so hope that happens in the office ...

you said you wont be able to update regularly.. oh man!! how will we get by.. ek toh itna accha likhte ho.. then this.. NO!!! hahah.. ok ok i will stop being dramatic.. but srsly.. try to update as soon as you can.. cuz the story is definitely getting really interesting and would hate not being able to read an update..

take care and thanks for the pm!

Hi Princess 😊
So you like the dhamaka πŸ˜ƒ I did told you we think alike. I am glad that you found it interesting. Lets see how is Our BABY gonna be facing Armaan now. Women are on roll. They are partially blind i guess, with an eye patch on their right eye you seeπŸ˜†. Thats why they arent able to see the most eligible girl standing on their right side. The quote you mentioned fits in very appropriately.
Armaan ka to pata nahi, lets see what will happen in next part. Chota detective Vibhi kya karta hai ab.
I am sorry that i wont be able to update on the earlier pace, but that time my last projext had almost winded up. And now that a new one is on the floor, i dont get much time. But i will try to update whenever i get time.

Originally posted by: saira_1

😲wowπŸ˜†

amazing part aimeeπŸ‘
im so glad armaan has met his PAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
plz cont. soon😳!

Hi Saira 😊
Yep they met. Lets see how will they interact now. Thanx for the comment.

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

mindblowing part

i really loved the way u got armaan and ridz to meet
i actually could imagine ridz shouting at armaan and the way armaan would have looked.
im glad the confusion is finally cleared but poor ridz was embarassed.
cant wait 4 them to interact with each other again.
hope the ladies start to realise that the perfect girl 4 armaan is right infront of them.
cant wait 4 armaan and vaibhav to go to essel world,hope ridz and yash also come with them.

Hi Friend 😊
Alright so liked AR's meeting. Frankly speaking i wasnt convinced myself, whether you all will like it or not. But the response i got specially from some of the friends like you made my efforts successful. Thanx you soooooo much for that.
Ridzy is embarrassed but for how long, read the next part to find πŸ˜‰. The ladies of Armaan's family are searching for the diamond which is lying just under their eye. i guess they should get their eyes check up done ASAP. isnt it?πŸ˜†
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarazahid

that was awsoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm plezzzz do continue sooon n finally they have met i' m so excited looking forward to read what happens next

thanx for the pm

Hi Sara 😊
Thanx for your reply dear.

Originally posted by: sana20n

heyyy aimee.. *bear hug* 4 bringing armaan bac...

i wasnt expectin armaan bac in dis part... bt boy was i wrong... a
gr8 cumbac... he sure came bac wiv a bang!!!! *jumpin wiv joy*...

*rolling wiv laughter*... haaaaiiiii yeh riddhima bhi na, she cracks me up... *tke deeeep breaths*, i cud so imagine her expressions, d anger.... n armaan, wht cn i say... *sigh*....

at least despite all dat happend she felt embarassed... bechara rahul must b finking damn whts rong wiv riddhima, dis is a new side dat i havnt seen b4....

anjali ko thodsi akal de do... plzzz.... y is she wastin her tyme tryna fnd a girl wen riddhimas in front ov her eyes...

vaibhav n armaan r goin essel world... i wana go... awww...
vaibhav is sure blessed 2 hav a sweet, sexy chachu.... who is
more ov a buddy than a chachu... *jealous*

armaan aur riddhima ka milan kab hoga on a gud note?

luving ur updates....

tke cre
luv sana
xx

ps: i decided 2 type in red (sauce wala) armaans fav colour πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sana 😊
πŸ˜† i laughed myself reading your response. thats the way i wanting it to be. i wanted to make you all laugh, but wasnt too sure. But i am happy that you did.
Riddhima did got embarrassed, but lets see what is she gonna do next. Rahul definitely will be thinking if something wrong has happened to his shy and baby sister.😲
Anjali ko akal ayegi, zaroor ayegi, lekin dekhte hain kab aur kaise, aur kaun uske dimaag ke dhakkan kholta hai.πŸ˜†
AR ka milan kab hoga, even i dont know that, but right now, enjoy the spice they will bring to you.
Ok so you chose sauce wala red... Wow, i loved it too. After all 'Armaan' ke sauce wala red hai.😳

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey amezing update.......yaar that was so quick.........thankc 4 the pm.....

❀️MONA

Thanx Mona. 😊
I guess now onwards i will not be able to flood your Inbox with the PM so soon.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

omg ridz emmebarsed herself so much
but it was very cute
happy eid and dushehera as well
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Thanx for the comment dear. i will post the next episode very soon.

Originally posted by: Ladoo645

Talk Bout HUMLIATION to the max dudE!, Instead of hiding inthe office, I'd call in sick!

But it was really coute!!!,.......finally the most awaited part has finally arrived! A meet R offiicially! I'd seriously dunno wht to expect in the next part, but dang anxious to know soon!

Shuxs...I feel ur pain! Good luck on ur porject!

-Natasha

Hi Natasha 😊
πŸ˜† Even i would try to call in sick. Yes finally AR meet 'officially' oops. They will keep banging again and again now onwards in almost every episode atleast one or may be more than that.
Thanx for the luck dear. i really need that.

Originally posted by: aarora

hey amazin part as always..luvd it..finally AR meet..update soon..

thanx fr PM sweety..😊

Hi Friend 😊
Yes finally they met. Thanx for the reply dear.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: saridena

hey aimee πŸ˜Š

thks for the pm dear

mindblowing and hilarious partβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

thks for the meet
awesme meet
armi and ridz scene where no words to express it

it was damp hilarious yaar 🀣🀣

update sooooooooooooooooooooooon
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Hi Saridena 😊
I am soo happy for such a wonderful response from you friends. Thanx a lot for apreciating it. i will update soon.

Originally posted by: redi50

nice part

loved it
some how i knew the image of them meeting
vibhi is so cute
plz continue soon
luv heli

Hi Heli 😊
Thanx for your reply dear. hmm so i have another smart friend here πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
this part was a blast
complete entertainer
so finally they met at the office heheheheh lolz
it was quite cute
but um looking forward for the essel world trip coz i guess vibhi will ask yash to also accompany then i guess ridz will also tag along i hope so n it will be gr8 fun naa
looking forward for it
update soon

Hi Prerna 😊
I am glad i could entertain you with it. I will update soon. Thanx for your support dear. i always look forward to it.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweet29

oooh my God finally they met yooohoooo awsum update like alwayss
plzzzz continue soon wanna read more
luv
shweet29

Hi Mariam 😊
Thanx for liking it dear. I will update very soon.

Originally posted by: meow23

i'm sorriee 4 nt commenting properly ... was down wid viral fever datz d reason.. here i go..
atlast dey meet n landed up wid catgfite no dogfite.. gud rahul, omang n atul came other wise d office wld hav becum 2..
nnn yeahhh gng 4 picnic.. hope ridz lands up der..
thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

Hey Lakshmi 😊
No Problem dear. First of all please take care of you health, that should be the first priority for you at the moment. FF to kaha jayenge, they wont run away, you can comment whenver you feel better in whatever way which is comfortable for you. Dont worry about it. And thanx a ton for replying even in such a bad condition. Yes AR have finally met with a blast.πŸ˜ƒ
Take good care of yourself. Ok 😊

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Warning

Please do not quote more than 3 replies at once. According to the Section Rules & Regulations:

The 3 Quote Rule

All members are to quote no more than 3 posts at once. Some writers, specifically, have been seen quoting every reply to their ff. All these quotes can be made in one reply itself. Quoting more than 3 replies results in an excessive amount of unnecessary pages in the ff, not to mention the fact that they also make it hard for members to browse fan fictions.

You can copy/paste each quote into one reply or use the @ sign like other writers. If found quoting more than 3 replies at once in the future, you will have to face strict action from the Dev. Team.

P.S. for the special people from Dev teamπŸ˜ƒ -
My dear Dev Team,
please dont whip me for including only two people in this reply post, i didnt had anymore to respond, otherwise i could have added another one here. 😑 Anywayz i added you guys as third one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sorry i was just kidding. i will try to stick to this format now onwards. 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kelly789

hey i just read your ff and i love it i,t's sooo cute and i hope you update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Hi Kelly (Hope thats you name) 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanx for replying dear. i hope to see you commenting in future as well. If you want me to PM you, then please message me.

P.S. - Now Dev team, please dont send me another warning for this one... I just saw this and had to aknowledge the presence on my new friend here. Besides i didnt had any other to reply, and as per your rules, i cant post more than 3 post at once. So you have to bear with this one.πŸ˜ƒ Atleast.πŸ˜›

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update........keep it up...........thankc 4 the pm.........

❀️MONA
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part sweetie
loved it loadssssssss