Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
plz continue soon..................cant wait to read the next part,since armaan is back.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz update it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm sorriee 4 nt commenting properly ... was down wid viral fever datz d reason.. here i go..
atlast dey meet n landed up wid catgfite no dogfite.. gud rahul, omang n atul came other wise d office wld hav becum 2..
nnn yeahhh gng 4 picnic.. hope ridz lands up der..
thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

Dark Love thumbnail
Warning

Please do not quote more than 3 replies at once. According to the Section Rules & Regulations:

The 3 Quote Rule

All members are to quote no more than 3 posts at once. Some writers, specifically, have been seen quoting every reply to their ff. All these quotes can be made in one reply itself. Quoting more than 3 replies results in an excessive amount of unnecessary pages in the ff, not to mention the fact that they also make it hard for members to browse fan fictions.

You can copy/paste each quote into one reply or use the @ sign like other writers. If found quoting more than 3 replies at once in the future, you will have to face strict action from the Dev. Team.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Friends 😊

Sorry to say this, but from now onwards, no individual replies could be supplied by me. As you can see our dear friend from IF Team has already warned me. So now onwards, i will be posting replies to your comments... Hope you dont mind.😊
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Great Part Aimee! finally AR meet up.........but kya meeting thi??? I wish I was this couragous to throw my boss out....

Ok, I think this Essel World ke plan mein Yash will also be invovled & Ridima cos she is Vibhi's GF, so she has to come....

Where was my pm?? you forgot me!!!

but this idea of updates very day, sounds lovely!!

take care

Thanks for your reply dear 😊. I am so sorry you didnt recieve the PM, but my net went off all of a sudden and i guess there ae quite many people who might have missed the PM that day... But it wont happen next time sweety.

Originally posted by: ttimpy

wow.....riddhima is a cracker when it comes to armaan....................................................imagine throwing him out of his own office......................................he is the only person who is not impressed by her.................but that is the only you can make their relationship different from the others in the family.................

and the bride hunting for armaan is like.................bagal mein bachha and sheher mein dhindora............lolzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Binny 😊
Yep, she is a cracker. And wait till she becomes a bomb πŸ˜†. Just wait and watch how things are gonna be preceeding in future. Well said about Armaan's family. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: b.sandhu

that was an awosome part.....loved their first formal meeting......but why can't the family members mention ridhimma as thier prospective bahu they kep mentioning all these other girls but anyways..... can't wait to see vaibhav go on a date with his g/f lol

update soon
thanks

Thanx friend 😊
Well, Armaan's family is on the bride hunt. Riddhima belongs to one of the closest family friend. So they might not be able to see things from that point of view. But lets see whose eyes are gonna open first.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

waohπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ its awesome⭐️ wht a welcome of armaan by ridhima superbπŸ˜† so funny and he is one and only who dont like herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but rahul says very true thing that its only herπŸ˜‰ who can speak like that with himπŸ˜‰, anjali find girls but armaan has a briliant detectiveπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ woah viabhav😊 and now he is going to take viabhav to essel world😎😎⭐️ if viabhav insist😊 and take his best friendπŸ˜‰ and her girlfreindπŸ˜πŸ˜‰ with them to essel worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as its going to be more intresting😍 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰

"A simple calculation on how long we will be lovely friends.
Count the stars in heaven + sand on the shore and multiply by the heartbeat = FOREVER!"

"Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured.!!!"

Hi Nidha 😊
I think i should be apologizing to you the most as you have been waiting for the update for so long, i saw a number of request from you.  am so sorry dear. And i love you for supporting and encouraging me so much. 😊 I will update in an hour.
And of course, thanx a tons for such a wonderful response. Hope you like the way i have planned to shape up AR's relationship in future as well.

Originally posted by: hipreet

amazing part

ar meeting was mindblowing..........i couldnt stop laughing........poor ridz got embarrased

cont soon

Hi Harpreet 😊
Thanks for the appreciation friend. i am glad i could make you laugh. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Friend 😊
First of all welcome to my FF. I hope to see your replies in future as well. and thanx for the reply.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

Halleluiah !

Halleluiah !

Halleluiah !

She updated!! and she made them meet!! and with a BANG as well...
it was funny... lol... security guards with guns n all... LOL>..
i loved it...
do cont soooon...
but now i wanna c romance...
nd lots of it..
sooo doo cont soooon..
:D
Sonia

Hi Sonia 😊
You sound qute excited. Wow, what a response πŸ˜†. Romance will also be there. Abhi-abhi to mile hain yaar, give them some time to sort out their mess.πŸ˜ƒ For the moment enjoy the spice of their relationship.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sasya

happy vijaya dashami.........

it was too gud,i mean i cant stop laughing,it was soo  funny.everyone is looking at me as if i have gone mad,but i just cant stop laughing,remembering the lines again and again.wow what a welcome to the boss.πŸ˜†i loved each and everyone's reaction,mainly armaan's and ridhima's.
poor gaurds did not know what to do.ridhima was soo embarresed.it was greatπŸ‘.this was "the best" meeting between them.i think vibhi will take his girlfriend with him.i am super excited for the coming up parts.continue soon.................

Hi Sasya 😊
Oh god i am happy to see you laughing. Now i realized that it was so funny. Actually i have read so many FF's here and in most of them, the AR meeting is always either lovey-dovey or intense, so i wanted it to be a little diferent. Now how much different i could make it is upto you. Thank you sooooooo much for you comment.

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Wooow!

That was an awesome part!
Really cute..
looking forward to the next update!
Happy Dussehra!
?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]
thanks for the PM!

Hi Sunayna 😊
i dont know whether you wanted me to PM you or not, but it was a new turn in the story so i though i should inform you. I n case you want me to PM you in future, please PM me. Thankx for your reply dear.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aravi

heyyy amieee!!!!!!πŸ˜› HAPPY DUSSHERA !!!!!!! wonderful update u gave us a wonderful update on such a wonderful day!!!!!!!! but BANG BANG BOOOMMM wat a meetingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luuveeeedddd it😳😳 god imagine an assistant throwing her boss out in front of his dad bro n off course her vry own brotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† had me in splits now is she gng to apologise to her " BOSS " or not????????πŸ˜‰ hehe dey avoiding each other but man armaan's family so desperate to get him married yaar poor soul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!!! n vaibhav is adorablee😊😊 looking forward to more of dis one.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

luv
aravi

Hi Aravi 😊
πŸ˜† Well i was a Dushehera treat, so it was meant to be a BANG-BANG BOOM.πŸ˜ƒ Lets see if Riddhima is gonna be apologising to him or not.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

hey yaar what to say.........finally i completed reading u r FF.............what to say....u left me speechless............i have no words to say anything about u r FF............everything was their in your FF.........sometime u made me cry,shocked,sad, happy,cheerful, exited...........i have no words to decribe how u r FF is........i just liked each n every part,scene of this FF n all the characters...........u r FF is just tooo gud..............plz do me one Favour plz Pm me when u will update next part coz now i cant wait to read next part.......
love u
yogitha😳

Hi Yogitha 😊
First of all Welcome to my FF. I am very happy that you found my story so readable. No problem, i will be more than happy to PM you, dont worry about it. Thanx a loads for your reply and appreciation. I hope i will be able to keep up with your expectations in future as well.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

wow, this is what I call meeting with a *Bang* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I could almost see the sparks flying of the screen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Amazing scene  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and you followed it through beautifully. Finally Mr.Supercool is formally introduced to the girl who's totally unimpressed by his charms. I can't wait to see how they'll interact at the office  😳or wait! Maybe they'll meet even before when Vibhi calls his 'girlfriend' for a date at Essel World with superman πŸ˜‰

Hi Friend 😊
So you liked it huh? πŸ˜ƒ thanx a lot dear. Lets see their charm is gonna impress each other or not.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

back wida bang..

dat wasdway d prt was..
thnxx 4d pm.. updatesoon

Hi Lakshmi 😊
Thanks for the reply dear. it was meant to be a bang. Dushehera you see.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: simran1285

OMG Aimee I choked on my breakfast laughing at the confrontation between AR it was tooo too too funny!!! I could picture everything Armaan's expressions Ridzie's confusion everything very well done yaar, you exceeded my expectations of their meeting. I am glad the confusion was cleared soon though bechari Ridz how embarrassing and awwwwww sooooo sweet of Rahul to be defensive about her even when it comes to Armi.

grrrrrr I was expecting another showdown but you never made them face eachother, chalo koi baat nahi ab toh showdowns hote hi rahenge he he..

What is the matter with Anji, Aarti and Kirti they have the most PERFECT girl in front of them but they are not even looking hello wake up remember R-I-D-D-H-I-M-A

Hmmm so Vibhi and Armi are going to Essel World does that mean Ridz will be there too with Yash?

Aimee kya yaar itne chotte chotte parts likhti ho not fair, write a lambaaaaaaaaaaa part yaar and please update soon will be eagerly awaiting as now finally AR have met formally!!

Hi Simran Kaka 😊
I hope your choked breakfast didnt bring you any trouble πŸ˜ƒ. Well now they have met each other, the showdowns will always be there. now onwards i will try to put ATLEAST one AR scene in every episode. There could be more as well πŸ˜‰ 
Well what do i say about 'the Ladies in the house'. As one of my friend has quoted 'Bagal mein bachcha gaon mein dhindhora' or you can say 'Diya tale andhera' πŸ˜†
I will try to update longer parts from next time onwards. Lets see who will be the first to realize that AR could be seen as a couple.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: arluver15

OMG waht a part i loved the way they meet ha ha ha

🀣 πŸ€£
i cant belive the way she reacted i mean didn't she thought that there is a security card swipe to enter the office n only few ppl had that authority n whithout thinking she just blast on him n when guards came n the drop their gun she didnot thaught that he might b some one very important or something but non the less it was fun.......
thnxs 4 the PM
luv
nruti

Hi Nruti 😊
 I guess you didnt hurt yourself. I mean you are laughing like something dear πŸ˜† your comment brought a smile on my face. i think now my friends are able to understand why do call Riddhima a 'baby' or a 'kid' πŸ˜ƒ