Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

awww baby mishhed u..........
sweetheart r u free this evening.......lmao haan u seriously need a love letter to be pmed..wasie tumhaer bday par karna chaiye mujhe yeh shubh kaam....haan shona duniya humare pyaar ko nhai samjhegi lmao rofls......
okies logic no.2 wil be out soon dear...

haha chalo am there na..main hoon na..
finalised ATOP: nihi's official EDITOR

luv atop

hehehe for u nihi Always free...hehehe😆....bilkul nahi samjhegi yeh zAlim duniya😆.....yA nihi's official editor Atop....copyright 2008.....love letter production....hehehe

love
nihita
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihita

hehehe ya its AlwAys jAanu n its better in dis wAy....Aur nAhi toh kya shiv mere sapno mein,saanso mein,dhAdkAn mein....😳...he's ur jeeja give him some respect😳......
love
nihitA

ya it looks closer..hehe apne toh apne hote hain..hmmm my dear kya phenka hai wohooo chal chal okies...mere jeeju ko thoda aur tadpao meri jaan ...taki he forgets being fickle again in his life .......
chalo tumhari love songie shuru ho gayi....
waise u there in yahoo...na me has added u in my list and said u hi....

luv atop
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: atop

ya it looks closer..hehe apne toh apne hote hain..hmmm my dear kya phenka hai wohooo chal chal okies...mere jeeju ko thoda aur tadpao meri jaan ...taki he forgets being fickle again in his life .......
chalo tumhari love songie shuru ho gayi....
waise u there in yahoo...na me has added u in my list and said u hi....

luv atop

abhi ho wAhAn pe..toh aa jao
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

l
hehehe for u nihi Always free...hehehe😆....bilkul nahi samjhegi yeh zAlim duniya😆.....yA nihi's official editor Atop....copyright 2008.....love letter production....hehehe
love
nihita

aww okishh shona i'll pick u up this evening,,,wat say?? will u have dinner tonite with me??haan zaalim duniya...inhi logon ne
inhi logonne
inhi logon ne
chura liya love letter nihi ka,
ya sacchi thank god u copyrighted it......hmm love letter production company..
and the name of book will be
EK PYAAR AISA BHI..
wat say u cna change dear..

luv atop
nihita thumbnail

abhi ho wAhAn pe..toh aa jao

Abe kispe bheji hAi koi reques nAhi AAyi..
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!tht ws soo sadddddddddddd!!!!!😭 shiv smakd gauri??????😲but y n wen? stupid shiv.but evrythin will get bettr soon.i lv da way u exprss d emotion its jus sooooo fasinatin!!!cant wait till da nxt upd8 so post it sooooon!!!!!!!!!!👏
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: starfan.shrk

OMG!!!!!!!!!!tht ws soo sadddddddddddd!!!!!😭 shiv smakd gauri??????😲but y n wen? stupid shiv.but evrythin will get bettr soon.i lv da way u exprss d emotion its jus sooooo fasinatin!!!cant wait till da nxt upd8 so post it sooooon!!!!!!!!!!👏

i guess i m mAking u guys too sAd..
thanx yAara......
next update is coming up......

love
nihitA
nihita thumbnail
to imrAn

pArt-4

gauri quickly went outside the office to catch her breath...she was too dumb again she allowed him to overpower her senses!!!why did she show him she was still in love with him or the worst she still pine for him!!his one touch and one simple kiss has creAted a havoc in her system....she sat in the taxi to cAlm her emotions,thank god papA didn't see wAs only gauri's thought..gAuri still felt his body pressed Against her,his hands on her waist And that one kiss on forehead....she suddenly looked Away when a film of teArs developed in her eyes...she pAid the fare And wAlked towards her home....

she wAs too vulnerable at thAt moment,only her mother could help her....even not cAring to chAnge her sAree she went towArds her pArents room,nikhilA looked up from mAgzine to find gAuri hesitAing to come in,she gestured gAuri to come in....gAuri took tiny steps,she towered over her mother but the next minute she found her fAce pressed in her mother's stomach,heAd in her lAp with arms Around her wAist As gAuri kneeled down....nikhilA wAs shocked for gAuri's sudden movements,she knew her dAughter wAs in A distress And Also knew the reason,she went to see Aditi mAybe he hAd a confrontAtion with shiv....nikhila kept her mAgAzine Aside and sighed till when this will go on....its the most unusuAl story....

nikhilA rumpled her hAir and Asked:what happened gauri....
gauri tightened her grip And said:i miss aditi mAa...
nikhilA smiled And said:its still upon you gauri,whAt do you want, to live in grief thAt you cant have your dAughter becAuse you wAnt your love to be happy or by just being selfish for once you can have Aditi,dont care about shiv or his feelings....i wouldn't mind my dAughter being selfish for once....
gAuri crying:shiv would be broken mAa,i have my fAmily but he-....whom he hAve maA..upon whom he cAn rely ,who'll be his support,his reason to live....and aditi is his daughter too..
nikhilA rubbing her scAlp:you went through All the pain during Aditi,it was you who nurtured her within you....you hAve more right on her And surely your love cAnt be compAred to his....
gAuri:maA,you are shiv's mother too,dont you miss shiv...
nikhilA hAnds stopped instAntly,she sAid:yes i do sometimes....but i know he's wrong...he wAs wrong when he destroyed you,left you,took Aditi Away from you...
gAuri sAdly:he's in love with someone mAA...we cAnt blame him for Any events...
nikhilA:gauri,whAt hAppened really...tell me?
gauri shivered:mAa,i met him today.....And....And-
nikhila judged her nervousness And asked:And what...
gauri sobbing:i lost control over my emotions mAa,we..we-....hAd an intimAte meeting.....nikhilA sighed this wAs what she dreaded the most.....

nikhilA:gauri,you know if your dAd comes to know About it,he'll be disAppointed in you...you have to forget him,no relation MEANS no relation,you need to set your limits with him,i dont wAnt you two to go astrAy and do something out of control.....
gauri lifted her head:i know whAt you mean,i promise to maintAin my limits with him but i sweAr mAa eveytime i come near him my senses go numb....

nikhilA took her face in her hAnds And asked her:sleep beside me...though it wAs noon gAuri Agreed...she took the plAce beside her mother holding her wAist....she cried while nikhilA caressed her hAir till she was asleep....

shiv in frustrAtion held his hair in his hAnd...i mean who Asked him to kiss her....forget About kiss,only if he hadn't held her hand she would have gone And this wouldn't have complicated things,and his mind only registered sAree...god....who tAlks about sAree to his wife at the most cruciAl And awkwArd moment...wife?i mean ex-wife...but they weren't divorced....okAy mAybe suddenly everything seems too complicated...god....he and his impulse and spontAneous reactions will have him in A fix one day....she left crying from here.....he took out his mobile And sAw her wAllpAper which he took few hours Ago....he questioned himself why did he set her photogrAph As  wallpaper?but he justified himself that it wAs becAuse Aditi looked cute...somewhere in his heArt in A corner he knew that it wasn't aditi but she herself....shiv took long breAth And sAid:you love her,not gauri...she's just your best friend,wife And your dAughter's mother...And heck whAt relation is left now....he wAs too frustrAted,he Again went towards dAy-cAre section,a peep into her dAughter's crAdle will only seems to help him At thAt minute....

shiv entered And sAw mAhen Adoring a sleeping aditi...he went out maybe he shouldn't disturb a grAndfAthers moment....his hAnds itched in An Anticipation to hold someone And cry....he AgAin remembered how close they hAd been once AgAin but this time he sAw A different gauri...she looked more frAgile and whAt was the matter with sAree,she never wore it but still she manAged to blow Away his heArt....he shook his heAd And sAid only As A beAutiful lAdy nothing more....

mAhen cAme eArly thAt evening,nikhila was brewing coffee for him....he entered his room to find gAuri curled like A bAll on their bed...for A moment he was confused but then he understood her distress...he untied his shoes And after removing them sat beside his dAughter.....she was still the sAme innocent daughter of his...he'll tomorrow definitely ask her to do something to engAge herself,he frowned at her Attire....she was still his little dAughter she didn't need to live like A widow with no tint of mAke-up and plain saree,just becAuse something terrible happened with her doesn't mean she has lost everything in life....its better for her to understAnd thAt she's A unwed girl...mAybe he should get them divorced....yes tomorrow only he'll hAve A tAlk with attorney.....

After dinner gAuri fiddled with her pAllu as she saw mAhen moving bAck and forth,while nikhilA preferred to stAy quite...gAuri knew something serious wAs coming to her when mahen in frustAtion sAid:you Are getting divorce,gAuri....

her hands stilled and her face shot up,this wAs so not hAppening to her,she loves him,even being Acknowledged As his life is enough but now that was Also going away from him....gauri looked towArds nikhilA for help but she turned her face....
gauri's voice quivered:you knew it mAA,isn't it...
mahen stopped and sat beside her holding her shoulders and sAid:you are getting divorce gauri,i listened to you once and now all i find is you suffering....
gAuri looked towards him:pleAse pApa,i cant do this...i'll agree to every sAy of yours but i cAnt honor this decision of yours..
mAhen sternly:i Am not asking you gAuri,i am telling you...
gAuri whispered:you cant do this pApA.....
mahen:i hate to say but i Am.....gauri hugged him And wept,even she lost the track of her weeping in a single dAy....nikhilA wiped her lone teArs thAt escAped her eyes....she just prAyed for well-being of her children.......

preview:shiv And gAuri convo... n much more.......

Edited by nihita - 15 years ago
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm nicee n emotional partt............. noww justt waitinnnnn for nxt parttt az da previeww iz interestinggg.........:))))thnxxx 4r updatingggg

saba
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! divorce!!! tht is so sad!😭 well , evrythin will get bettr further on which is gud. i just rlly wanna no this girl tht shiv lvs n 4 who he left our innecent gauri, den , 😈ill sort hr out, infact we all will. lol. do con soon!👍🏼