Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!👏

thAnx...yups...

love
nihitA
nihita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

hmm me late chloa never mind...better late than never....yups better late...i wAs about to strangle you...
that was nice dear.........hmmm a nice change a mother daughter moment was something very touchy ...aww i feel like crying...hehehewaise u're few previous parts have been touchy but this was a special moment wherein a mother has to console her big kidoo daughter ....something very sweet and also like mahen being the idle father ....chalo koi toh binA shiv-gAuri ke scenes padta hai....all i wud say it this was a sweet simple relation of mother-daughter-father..........shukriyA
lmao shiv krazzy thinking abt saree stuill..well he's one heck of A crAzy mAn.....man luved his confusion lamo wat relation is left hehe hehehe you give him d hint if u hv any ideA......chalo shiv be a good boy and realize fast b4 gauri gets a hot hunk haha tum peeche reh jaoge.....Another piece of Advice frm u...
hmm continue soon dear....yups sweetie

luv atoplove

nihitA

nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

great part hun!dyin to read shiv's reaction when he finds out abt the divorce!pls continue soon

hehehe me too...thAnx kuku

love
nihitA
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

nice prt...

plz cont soooon...

Sonia

thAnx.......yups

love
nihita
nihita thumbnail
i m thAnx
nihita thumbnail
i am....thAnx
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz786

hey plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

yups i m....thAnx
nihita thumbnail
for you,imrAn..

pArt-5

Gauri silently finished her morning chores And prayed on the holy eve of navrAtra!!!!for the first time she felt there's no need to Ask Anything from the almighty,whatever hAppens is for good of one And All with almighty's affirmation in it!!!!stAnding afore the mirror she found A lAdy bAttling within herself.....A battle between A lover And a mother,she looked down At the vermillion box,her hAnds itched to put it on but now does she have Any right over it?she remembered Applying vermillion for the first time when they had taken their platonic relationship to A new level,it wAs A sign of consummation of their soul!!!soul?mAybe it was always body for him that mattered..!

Gauri sat beside her fAther on the table,she sAid gently:pApa,I wAnt to work!!.

Mahen left his morning bulletin and his fAce At once radiated with happiness,he commented:I would love you to work....hAve you thought of something!!

Gauri buttering toast for her father:yes!!i know interior designing,I cAn do something there,if you Agree to it!!!!!

Mahen taking toast from her looked towards his wife then Again At her and sAid:we Are glad you decided for it..um..hAve you selected any place for your work place....

gAuri nodded in negative And said:nAhi papa bas Aapse pehle puchna thA(no pApa,I just wAnted to ask you first).

mAhen held her hAnd:jAankAr achcha lAgA kit tum khud ki zindagi ko bhi mehAtvA di rAhi ho....waise wo sAhArA stAtes mein humari shop thik rAhegi,well furnitured toh hAi hi...chaho toh kal se hi shuru kar sakti ho(feeling too happy to know now you Are giving some importance to your life too?between our shop in sAhArA states will do well for you,its well furnitured too if you wAnt you can get started from tomorrow itself)....

gauri smiled And After finishing her breakfast gave her fAther a hug,a hug devoid of Any happiness!!!.it was just too cold...mAhen sighed things were getting out of his hAnds.....he took out his cellphone And dialled his Attorney's number,with that he exited the room!!!.as he went out nikhila saw gAuri standing At the door with tears,she At once knew gAuri know that her father is hAving A conversAtion with attorney or mAybe the worst he's going to meet him...she took the plates And exited the room....!!

Gauri was strolling AwAy in gArden,today wAs SAturday and it must be shiv's off!!.she touched A lily And pondered over vArious reasons As how to meet her dAughter And even her soon going to be ex-husband.....she remembered about the beautiful memories they shared at this place...

gAuri was fightning with shiv over shAhrukh khan!shahrukh is the best,shiv!.you're just jealous of him!!!!she said As A matter of fact while sitting at A secluded corner in garden with shiv's head in her lap..

Shiv jerked up and with elbow on her lap sAid:me and jealous of that mAn?he doesn't hAve Anything to be jealous of?

gAuri traced his lips with her fingers And sAid:because he's special to me!!!..hehehe!!!!!.you cant stand it!.

Shiv held her moving hAnds And sAId:aren't you being a mischieve today?.And to Answer your question?..he pulled her forward And kissed her lips mAking them puffy...he left her And grinned!!!!!

Shiv like A flamboyant:well you're mine.!!!so I Am hArdly jealous of that actor with speaking problem.....gauri blushed it wAs too much!!!!!!she wAs thankful of her large gArden with bushes.....shiv looked At her fAce And kissed her neck and bosom over her suit....he wAs drowning in her.....it wAs night time And he wAs thankful to his pArents habit to sleep early.!!!!!he touched her every curve,till she just couldn't take it anymore....his hAnds went towards her bAck to unzip her suit but gAuri relented And sAid:shiv,its lAte at night And...we Are in gArden!.shiv hands were deftly working over his beautiful sculpture and that night inspite of her protest he made wild love with her in the garden?.

Gauri opened her eyes and wiped her forehead.....did his words she is his, meant Anything to him?the anxious mother inside her wAs getting out of control And next moment she found herself moving out of her premises And....limits....but when she sAw her fAthers cAr pulling into the drive lane she went back inside....

nikhilA pressed mAhen's temples And said:we don't have Any option she's Almost like our mother and she's sick!!!!we should meet her....!

mAhen held her hands and brought her forward afore her And said:what about gAuri?its not the right time to take her there....she herself isn't feeling too good!!!

nikhilA:gAuri is big enough,I Am sure she'll take cAre of herself properly..i know my dAughter!!!!

mahen cynicAlly:you mean we should leave her here for A week!!!!.god you don't understand what if she needs us And the situation she is going through isn't A little tragic!!!!!I know she needs us....!

nikhilA with smile:she just needs sh-mAhen hAd cut her off with a dangerous look!nikhilA sighed when will he Accept that shiv is only the cure to her wounded heart!

mahen:I am not goin-

you Are going pApA!!mahen turned around to find gAuri standing At the dooR...!gauri sat beside her fAther on floor and said:more than me she needs you!!!!!

mahen:bu-

gauri:no buts papa I am big enough to be Alone for just A week!!!she lAughed a liitle And sAid:in cAse you Are forgetting I am no more a baby infact I Am A mother now.!!!!.she stopped,her smile left her when mAhen said!!

mahen:I will never forget you Are a mother now,though I desperAtely wAnt to!.i just pray you understand it soon you are a mother...gAuri with a slight smile left the room.!!!!!

standing there At the door she wAved her parents good-bye,she entered inside the house....she smiled little she cAn now go And meet Aditi,it was still evening!!!!!!but with the clouds she knew it would be rAining soon?but At that point she hardly cAred?she was About to turn bAck And go but then she remembered her pArents command?.wAs she going to betray them?she wAs helpless again?.though it wAs evening she still slipped into the comforter to get some sleep?.this week with no boundation was surely going to be A long one?

meanwhile shiv looked at the Address?this was the place he wAs searching for?he took a sleeping Aditi in his arms and stepped out after locking his cAr?finAlly he got his lAdy-love?s address?he kissed his dAughters forehead And stood at the doorstep,his hands swung upward to ring the doorbell and within no time it was Answered by a female?

sorry couldn't go thru it again....Apolosize fr mistAkes if Any..

Edited by nihita - 15 years ago
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
god u updated thnxxx a tonn yaar waiseee gud updatee so shiv hav founddd hiz luv letz c hu is sheeee updateee asap

saba
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part!!! Shiv and Gauri in garden☺️ very hot!☺️😆...finally dude found his lady love... now dying to see who it is... hope she throws his out on his butt and gauri does the same😳...pls update soooooooooon hun