FF~just hold onto me-II series~part 7-page17

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
to imran

part-1

a female beautifully clad yet looking too ugly at the present moment is looking outside holdings the grills of bannister,with every kiss of cool breeze she felt more wistful...she gauri kapoor standing here has lost everything just a week ago....her husband,identity of being someone else's and her daughter "aditi"...it was soon going to be dinner time...shiv left her for good and took aditi with him..she knew shiv needed and loved aditi more...she couldn't even question him to leave aditi with her...gauri really wanted him to get the love of his life but why wasn't she happy?she loved him so basically she should be happy for him but here she was crying for her loss...he had lost her husband and her daughter.....gauri wiped her tears she wouldn't show anyone that her she was suffering....she quietly exited the room....

gauri sat on dining table...both her parent were horribly quite..it has been a week and none of them shared any conversation with her...she watched her papa leaving his food...she watched helplessly towards her maa,but she too left her plate and went inside the kitchen.....gauri lowered her head as two tear drop touched her cheeks....

she went inside her parents room to find her father looking at their family photograph...she whispered "papa"...mahen flinched a little but doesn't responded....she hugged his shoulders only getting a cold shoulder in response...she cried:it has been a week papa,talk to me...i need you and maa...

mahen's heart wrenched but said:you dont need us...you never asked for our say....

gauri turned him and said:it was for our good...now we both are happy!!!!

mahen with straight face:ofcourse you are...fine then i guess you can move on in your life...we take you as our daughter.....my friends son is a settled businessman i am sure he'll love to take you as his daughter in law...

gauri smiled sadly:papa,i think i am being more of a burden....and shiv no-she felt some coldness on her right cheek...her father has slapped her...she saw her father sitting on bed holding his head...

gauri sat near his legs with her hands folded on her fathers lap.....mahen said:i held you for the first time before even alok held you,and you say about being burden...i love you more than my son and you say of about a burden to me....its you about whom i am worried not him....dont you dare tell me you are happy!!!

he lifted gauri's chin and said:i love my daughter alot to see her in this condition...every night we hear you whimpering...yet we cant do anything,we are helpless,do you know how it feels when your child cries and moans yet your hands are tied down...for lords sake gauri you gave him "aditi"!!she was your daughter first,you gave her life in your womb for nine months and nurtured her with your blood just to see this day....my daughter gets the happiness she deserves....and you say i am happy...and you dont dare to tell me the crap that your happiness is vested in shiv's happiness.......

gauri said as another tears slipped down:shiv loves her alot..and surely needs her more.....she's shiv's whole world papa!! i know since a week you aren't talking to him even in office....

mahen helplessly:since a week i remember my daughter is crying for her daughter....

gauri smiled:papa,i can anytime go and meet her....

mahen wiped her cheeks:then why dont you?.i still say get her back...

gauri now wiping his tears:papa,will you be able to live if somebody snatches me away from you,certainly not then how could he?you love aditi more because she's my daughter but papa i Ask you to love her because she's our daughter....and i know you want to meet her,you can anytime meet her...just dont hate shiv...its not his fault he's in love with someone else....

mahen harshly:well its not..his fault is he's not in love with you...how could he thinks of wAlking out of your life after Aditi Atleast....i am disappointed in him.....

gauri:please papa,for me just dont hate him......

mahen:i dont care ...he left gauri and stood with his back facing her and said:from now on gauri,you are not coming near shiv,if he comes close to you even accidently you'll go away...my daughter isn't coming near that man and for aditi i'll personally bring her on sundays....you'll move on and will live as gauri kapoor  but the only difference will be you'll be as my daughter and i'll get you married off....you agree or not i dont care...i cant see my daughter destroying her life for a no- worth man,and for the last time i am saying you are not going anywhere near that man get it and make it clear you have no relation with him...

as he left the room,gauri stArted sobbing when suddenly somebody ruffled her hair...she turned back only to look at her maa....as she sat down on bed gauri hugged her knees and started crying....

gauri sobbing:maa,see papa..he asked me not to have any realtion with him,i cant do it...i wont marry anyone maa..i wont...he knows i love shiv still he gAve his verdict....

nikhila lovingly:he's right you have no relation with him from now on and as your parents we dont want you near him...you'll marry again gauri if he's moving on so would you....

gauri lifted her face from nikhila's lap and asked:maa,i am a mother too,my child is my priority....i'll rather die.....nikhila pushed her and said:next time you'll speak like this then i swear i never talk to you....she lovingly massaged her scalp and said:you are a mother you should know how would it feel if you talk about death to your mother.....

gauri sniffed:i am sorry maa....but papa cant force me....

nikhila:he loves you alot...when you were just five he used to give you piggy ride around the house even when his back ached...when he heard about your pregnancy he felt awkward about his daughter being big now,going to enjoy motherhood,he loves you more than shiv...just for your papa do as he say....

gauri turning her face:fine maa,just for my family...but you wont find me happy...

nikhila smiled a little:happiness is yours gauri!!!!!

shiv was running in his apartment with aditi in his arms...he shook her bottle and dropped two drops of milk on his hands to check if its hot...after his fatherly inspection he sat down on couch with aditi on his lap sucking on her bottle...since he left his home life was too hectic,he would have to go to office and leave aditi there at day-care in office,in between he'll manage to get excuses to meet her then after coming back he has to bathe and feed her....aditi pushed the bottle away from her mouth and her eyes started drooping...after sitting in his bedroom with sleeping aditi on his chest,he remembered gauri...a girl whose happiness is taken away by him,he was guilty for taking away her motherhood but sometimes when relationship doesn't work you have to find a solution to it....he wanted his lady-love to come in his life,he doesn't know where is she?but he's ready to wait....but his angel "aditi"is the most beautiful thing of his life...he literally dote on her.....he knew what gauri must be going through but he cant do anything he loves aditi too much to leave her with gauri.......he thought to phone gauri...

there was complete darkness in gauri's room..she could only feel her physical existence...suddenly she turned,hugged her pillow and started crying...she remembered all those times with shiv....her hand automatically touched her belly where once their daughter survived...her mute sobs took up the speed...her hands itched to hug her daughter,pinch her warm cute chubby cheeks,fondle her,feed her like every mother,read her the stories of snow white and cindrella.....suddenly the chain of thoughts were broken when the phone rang....

sorry couldn't revise...apolosizing fr mistakes if any..

Edited by nihita - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg im nearly cryin i kno its ff but its sooo sad plzz cont soon
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz786

omg im nearly cryin i kno its ff but its sooo sad plzz cont soon

honey dont be sad...its just a ff....
love
nihita
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very sad but beautifully written part! hate this shiv, he is too selfish! I hope he suffers and goes back to Gauri, but she shud tell him to go hang! awesome twist hun! but one doubt... does he even know his dream girl, or is it an mirage he is waitin to appear?
pls continue soon.. pretty pls.
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow nee u got a new one outstanding

love kat😳
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

very sad but beautifully written part! hate this shiv, he is too selfish! I hope he suffers and goes back to Gauri, but she shud tell him to go hang! awesome twist hun! but one doubt... does he even know his dream girl, or is it an mirage he is waitin to appear?
pls continue soon.. pretty pls.

the girl will be revealed later on...he has loved someone....
thanx kuku ya i'll cont.soon.......

love
nihita
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

wow nee u got a new one outstanding

love kat😳

thanx kat...well i like ur cute AR siggie...

love
nihita
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihita

the girl will be revealed later on...he has loved someone....
thanx kuku ya i'll cont.soon.......

love
nihita

oh God is it Ipshitha?πŸ˜• or was it Gauri itself?πŸ˜†
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
huh i think it ippy i mean he said lady love was someone else and then the 🀬 and then he used gauri for his sexual needs 🀬....

i bet poor gauri has no idea? loving this thou hehe

love kat
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

huh i think it ippy i mean he said lady love was someone else and then the 🀬 and then he used gauri for his sexual needs 🀬....

i bet poor gauri has no idea? loving this thou hehe

love kat

i don't want it to be Ippy!😭 even if it is her, i want her to be madly in love with Anupam.... man did the betrayal she referred to was from Shiv or Anupam? but if she was the dream girl, Shiv wudn't ask her to sleep in Anupam's room na?πŸ˜‰