Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qwerty123rty thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

i m so dam happy dat u started ure new ff! i was jst w8in 4 it! i wish i culd comment d 1st one as u pmed me d 1st one 2, but i jst got d pm! well i ill try 2 comment on ure 1st prt 1st! ;) lol! i loved d intro and i m already lovin it! it was really interstin! i really did love it lke always! i have 2 say u r d best ff writter and i jst increadbly love readin ure ff's it always brings a smile on my face! so AR r goin on a cruise cool! i love cruises! i guess dere love stry is gona start at the cruise, probaly fightin or sumfnk init? but i m sure u have sumfnk unsual in ure mind! thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 pmin me d 1st! i really appricate it! and plz do cntd it dnt mke us w8 4 a long tme, as i m already dyin 2 read d nxt prt! i wnder wat is gona happen nxt! its increadbly intrestin! plz do cntd it asap! i ill b w8in!

ure ff fan, kanan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Hey Kanan

Was desperately waiting for your comment..........am glad u commented.....first one or not doesn't matter.....

M thrilled that u liked the intro though i have not planned the story yet but hopefully i'll be able to think of something..........i just hope i don't mess this one up becoz of lack of ideas and my exam tension constantly in my head...........

Thats so sweet of you to think of me as the best writer........not sure if i deserve that but knowing some1 thinks of me like that makes me feel really good so thanks for that

And yes the cruise is going to be the start of their love story
will post the part today and i want you to be honest with your comments bcause since i am not very confident with this one i would need you to tell me if m doing well or not..........HONESTLY

Thanks again
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhama2

yes! u have started writing again!!!!

i liked it
waitin for ur next!!

Originally posted by: rani 19

hey excellent start intro was very interesting really liked it do continue soon

Thanks a lot
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz786

hey awesome prt plzzzz mp me wen u cont again πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

GOSH.......even without words you expressed it so well and m grateful for it

Glad u liked it
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Oooooo! I'm looking forward to this one! cont soon!

Originally posted by: ayshuri14

hey .. i jus red d 1st part n it seems reali interestin .. cnt w8 til ya nxt updte .. x

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey krati
thanks for the pm sweety n also thanks for informing me abt this ff
i will def. be intouch with the updates n will be reading it
well now coming to the concept its a diff one
totally diff from what u wrote previously
its nice n one question i wanted to ask is that why does ridz have two names does she or its my imagination i mean shes sheena n then riddhima also????
um confused clear it up
n ya do pm me next
update soon

Thanks a lot for commenting and reading this FF

Ya its going to be diff then wat i wrote previously
you'll know about her two names soon........this mystery thing always intrigues me.....lol

Will def PM u
Thanks again
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyla_193

hey just read thru part 1 n really liked it. plzzz cont soon n can u plz pm me wen u update
tnx
πŸ‘

Thanks a lot
Will PM u wen i update

Originally posted by: Tas

once again an amazing start...where do u get such wondeful ideas from????u r jsstttt tooo good..plsss continue soon.

Thanks a lot
Its an incomplete idea so it would be wonderful if m able to complete the idea.............lol

Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

its a nice one⭐️ plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰ im waiting for ur next pm of ur updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

"monsoon rain or
summer heat...
you are the reason
why i breathe...
Tell me friend wat is
sweet...
is that 'u' or your
heart that beats...😳"

Thanks a lotttttttttttt
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

okieee comments tym..
glad u r bak wid another ff n d name in luv with enemy... who is d enemy sheen aka ridz or sim....
luvd d charachter sketch of ridz aks sheen.... her life is soo different
n den armi.... d druggiee.. i guess i wil fal 4 d drugiee.
luvd d concept go n contd further..
thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon

Okay Sim is a big nobody.......lol and well lets see who turns out to be whose enemy

Glad u liked her character though a lot remain to be revealed regarding it yet

Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

God Krati, I'm feeling really jealousπŸ˜›. You just finished one fab ff and here you are already with a new one which gives every indication of being another winnerπŸ˜‰. I loved the introπŸ‘. Though I admit the name 'Sheena' threw me off for a while. I was like Sheena? πŸ˜• So where's ridz? Armaan was in rehab? 😲Wow, interesting twist. And the title really caught my eye. Hmm'will they meet and rub against each other on the cruise or is there some Khandani dushmani here? Anyway can't wait to find out. Do update soon and please do pm me when you post the next part😳.

lol...............thank you so much for your comment and i hope it doesn't disappoint anyone of you.

NO KHANDANI DUSHMANI here..........i would hate to have anything to do with something as dumb as that..............lol

Will def PM you wenever i update

Thanks again

Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey i am so so happy when i saw ur pm...........thank god u staretd this second ff of ur because i was missing ur first one which was a hit.......well i bet this will also be a hit becaue it is everyone's favorite jodi AR..when i read that u wrote that u have planned out everythin will u be able to continue fast like u used to do in ur first ff...........if u can then that will be great...........continue soon.............thankc 4 thepm and i dont have to tell u to pm because u already wrote that u will pm everyone one who read ur first ff............. CONGRATS ON UR SECOND FF.............

❀️MONA

Thanks a lot Mona

'will try to live upto your expectations and i'll PM u as soon as i write the next part.

Thanks again