Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I so want Zulfi to win, he is real eye candy & very clever........This game is about booting out other house mates through nominations & he's playing it quite well.......... I know people say he is boring but there are so many loud characters like Raja, Sambhavna & Rahul that its hard to be heard

Edited by chitara - 15 years ago
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitara

I so want Zulfi to win, he is real eye candy & very clever........This game is about booting out other house mates through nominations & he's playing it quite well.......... I know people say he is boring but there are so many loud characters like Raja, Sambhavna & Rahul that its hard to be heard

well said..I Agree with u😃 I want zulfi 2 win..
MissSRK thumbnail
I am just updating Zulfis Thread=)

Zulfi Syed

Fact File on Zulfi Syed

Height: 6' 1"
Weight:79 Kgs
Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Hair Colour:Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Titles Won : Gladrags Manhunt 1997
Ad Campaigns: Tata Indica, Trivia Jeans

Enjoying my freedom

There is a world of difference in living alone and being with one's family. The first time I left home I felt extremely lost and miserable, but now I have got used to it and quite enjoy my freedom.

I shifted to Mumbai from Bangalore in 1998. Compared to Mumbai, Bangalore is a small city.

It is certain ways like a village where everyone knows everyone in a certain social circle. Mumbai, on the other hand, is huge and overwhelming.

Mumbai the Mecca

But in my profession, modelling, Mumbai is considered the Mecca. So if I wanted to make a career in this field I had to be present here.

When I first came here I was a paying guest. That saved me the headache of looking into umpteen other things like electricity, telephone and so on.

At that point my entire focus was on getting work and making a mark for myself.

My day would begin with sending my portfolio to various people, meeting with people and following up on leads.

By God's grace

I have been getting work and now I feel a lot more settled.Now I live in a flat, which I share with a friend.

I have done up my house and it looks nice. I now have to take care of everything from shopping, to paying bills.

I am not helpless in the kitchen either. I have after all done my Bachelors in hotel management.

But, I really miss home food. Now I have grown to like Mumbai but I make it a point to visit Bangalore at least once a month. The best part about living alone is the freedom.

A Peaceful Life

However, I don't misuse it, it's not as tough I go partying every night. In fact, I prefer being at home.

I guess, it's all about the way you choose to live your life. Mine, I guess, is very peaceful.

lover_guy_001 thumbnail
Zulfi , in today's episode  proved  that he is a sincere and honest guy. Rahul had spread fake  allegations against Zulfi and Rahul's crap character was exposed and  that is why that dumb Mahajan, fled the scene during the confrontation.And the two hyenas of the jungle,Raja and Ashutosh, were  just poisoning Diana against Zulfi because they want to  be in the final week at any cost..I think Zulfi  today ,more than clarifying with the housemates,has proved to the audience and especially to those who call him Saanp,that he is the cleanest part of the whole garbage can..They all are scheming individuals and  that is what is to be done in a show like that and he accepted  that he  did plan out nominations in the 3rd week ,but still he doesnt act cheap and always plays a fair game...

Zulfi might lose the Bigg Boss competition but tonite, Zulfi has  proved that more than winning,its being honest and truthful, and that is what matters...

And that guy is so smart..He knew Rahul has nominated him..Rahul's face was like wtf......awesome zulfi bhai...

Cheetara thumbnail

Originally posted by: lover_guy_001

Zulfi , in today's episode  proved  that he is a sincere and honest guy. Rahul had spread fake  allegations against Zulfi and Rahul's crap character was exposed and  that is why that dumb Mahajan, fled the scene during the confrontation.And the two hyenas of the jungle,Raja and Ashutosh, were  just poisoning Diana against Zulfi because they want to  be in the final week at any cost..I think Zulfi  today ,more than clarifying with the housemates,has proved to the audience and especially to those who call him Saanp,that he is the cleanest part of the whole garbage can..They all are scheming individuals and  that is what is to be done in a show like that and he accepted  that he  did plan out nominations in the 3rd week ,but still he doesnt act cheap and always plays a fair game...

Zulfi might lose the Bigg Boss competition but tonite, Zulfi has  proved that more than winning,its being honest and truthful, and that is what matters...

And that guy is so smart..He knew Rahul has nominated him..Rahul's face was like wtf......awesome zulfi bhai...

Very true👏, Zulfi is awesome an now we know who the real saanps & naagins inside BB are

Exactly what was in my mind except the bold 😆 ....awesome Zul.....

MissSRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lover_guy_001

Very well said mate..This mahajan guy cant be loyal 2 anyone.The real saanps are raja and ashu they are venomous.Zulfi is genuine and honest.He deserves 2 win.I dnt like the way pple mock zulfi in this forum😡..Evryone shld v0te for an honest guy , he deserves 2 win..God bless!!
Edited by MissVinzAbraham - 15 years ago
Cheetara thumbnail
Just came in again to declare my appreciation of Zulfi Syed and to say I looooove Zulfii........even based on my first impressions of house mates on the premier epi, that's checking out the people they roped in this time.......cute award went to Zul......And he's my favourite by a mile so far

...........Zul, the one person who never drank, smoked or above all swore!!..........I don't understand why some people hate him! Is it coz he is (both in looks & brain) smarter than the rest? because he's playing an intelligent game without abusing or being nasty to anyone?.........
if it's true,hope that's not his downfall cuz these are the qualities I like about him the most........I think he's just fab! he seems to have the common sense and maturity that so many in there lack........

He is
obviously the best looking and he is intelligent, sweet, cool, confident and has the potential to win.......

My fingers are crossed.......Zul
is such a lovely guy, I want him to win............

Love you all Zulfi supporters........you guys are the best.......pls keep voting

We love you Zulfi Sayed.........You are the best!

MissSRK thumbnail

He deserves to win  bigboss2.He is more honest than the remaining house mates & he has no ego. Good luck zulfi we r all with u..Aap hi jitoge!!

Edited by MissVinzAbraham - 15 years ago
Cheetara thumbnail
Baazigar Woh Baazigar........
Zul Hai Bada Jadugar.........
Ashu Ke Dil Ko Dhukhaa Ke......
Raja Ki Chaain Churaa Ke...........
Leke Ke Jayega Prize Money Udaa Ke........

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitara

Baazigar Woh Baazigar........
Zul Hai Bada Jadugar.........
Ashu Ke Dil Ko Dhukhaa Ke......
Raja Ki Chaain Churaa Ke...........
Leke Ke Jayega Prize Money Udaa Ke........

instead of  "Zulfi Hai Bada Jadugar."

its should be "Zulfi Hai Kala Jadugar"https://www.world-of-smilies.com/wos_sonstige/magician.gif  LOL LOL LOL