Zulfi Syed Apprciation thread! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_JAY_FAN

Ishy I am in for u

last time  I heard from Ishy she wasn't feeling too well, Hope she get well soon. But meanwhile someone has to take Zulfi's appreciatiation flag ahead, kahi yeh akhari week nah ho Gals (God forbidd😊)....

It's over to Zulfi fans now...

I wanna join Salsa classes but a partner is required😔

Let Zulfi come out of BB house (As a winner ofcourse) and then we both shall learn Salsa😆

Ishy is here

I chatted with her in morning
Originally posted by sweet_JAY_FAN

Ishy is here

I chatted with her in morning

hmm...i didnt know u r in here too shri😃
for the others: i havent come to this forum for the past week cox i havent watched bigg boss for a week now. i saw the elimination episode. thank god zulfi got safe😊 i missed last nyt's episode too..did kekti say anything abt zulfi?
ok guys..i dont want to go the whole forum to get updated on wat i missed in the show. can any1 enlighten me on wat happened. all i knew in some articles i read was dat some ppl nominated zulfi. who and who did it and why?
zulfi has been playing a very safe game...
ahh finally saw zulfi getting angry at someone!!!.. In today's epi he seems quite mad at alina... i liked what ashitoush said to alina " pheetd peechey kuch bhi boldo to theek hai?" ..  Than zulfi said u nominate me too but ur reason was that there has been 0.1 less connection.. u shoud have said that there has never been any connection between us.. Even i notice from 27th epi that alina used to create misunderstanding between ppl.. and is it zulfi's fault that other contestants also started to give the same excuse for nominating alina?..
i have really liked zulfi so far in the show...people may call him
rude or aloof and all...but no one's a saint...

i really think zulfi conducts himself very well in the house...i'd rather watch a person liek him than listened to beep beep $(^&%^&*(()()&*&%^&% and more beep from boors in the house all day long...in fact zulfi always tells people to not use abusive language
(payal and sambhavana, for example, he told both of them in different episodes)...

also, for those who think he doesn't do any work, i got 3 examples below...

(please remember we only get to see 50 mins out of 24 hrs of footage, so maybe we don't always see who's working on what...if he was extremely lazy, there'd definitely be footage about housemates
complaining to each other or him, about it...and we do know they love to show everything that has even the hint of a fight)

- he was cooking chicken the day raja and ketaki ji had an argument over pulao (raja and few others wanted to eat pulao, but it wasn't made or something)

- he was cleaning the fridge just this sunday, when sambhavana was sulking in her room and alina came to these guys in the kitchen

- please recall in the episode where rahul was cleaning the bathroom and creating a ruckus, raja said rahul works less and announces about it more...raja mentioned that rahul cleans the shower rooms, not the toilets. raja also said it was zulfi who cleaned the toilets with harpic (cleaner), but never advertised what he did

i think zulfi is soft spoken and reserved, and everyone keeps mistaking that for an attitude or being rude...

i hope he is one of the finalists!
Originally posted by peachesnplums

i have really liked zulfi so far in the show...people may call him
rude or aloof and all...but no one's a saint...

i really think zulfi conducts himself very well in the house...i'd rather watch a person liek him than listened to beep beep $(^&%^&*(()()&*&%^&% and more beep from boors in the house all day long...in fact zulfi always tells people to not use abusive language
(payal and sambhavana, for example, he told both of them in different episodes)...

also, for those who think he doesn't do any work, i got 3 examples below...

(please remember we only get to see 50 mins out of 24 hrs of footage, so maybe we don't always see who's working on what...if he was extremely lazy, there'd definitely be footage about housemates
complaining to each other or him, about it...and we do know they love to show everything that has even the hint of a fight)

- he was cooking chicken the day raja and ketaki ji had an argument over pulao (raja and few others wanted to eat pulao, but it wasn't made or something)

- he was cleaning the fridge just this sunday, when sambhavana was sulking in her room and alina came to these guys in the kitchen

- please recall in the episode where rahul was cleaning the bathroom and creating a ruckus, raja said rahul works less and announces about it more...raja mentioned that rahul cleans the shower rooms, not the toilets. raja also said it was zulfi who cleaned the toilets with harpic (cleaner), but never advertised what he did

i think zulfi is soft spoken and reserved, and everyone keeps mistaking that for an attitude or being rude...

i hope he is one of the finalists!

Well observed!👏... inshallah zulfi will be the winner of BB2😳
inshAllah he would be.. and Diana would company him till the end... m dying to see something btw themm BB kuch karo.. jaldii😆