Zulfi Syed Apprciation thread!

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
                                hi everyone. this thread is made for all those fans who support  ZULFI SYED in bigg boss 2 this season. let me give a small introduction of him and also some pics of this gorgeous hunk. ill edit the thread as we go along. any1 who wishes to contribute pics  and also additional info about him regarding bigg boss is more than welcome to do so. lets discuss his journey in bigg boss 2 in further detail

introduction
Zulfi Syed, is an Indian model turned actor.He won the Gladrags Manhunt in 1997.This tall, good looking & charming supermodel made his debut in Bollywood with "Pyasa" opposite Yukta Mookhey & Aftab.Zulfi has done a lot of modelling and has been featured in numerous music videos of Anu Malik's "Dhuan Dhuan..", Pankaj Udhas & commercial ads like Tata Indica, Trivia Jeans etc.His height is 6 ft 1 inch and his weight is 79 kg.His chest is 42 inches, waist is 31 inches and hips is 39 inches.His hair color is black and eye color is brown.His recent film was "Mr Hot Mr Kool" and his forth coming films are Jimmy and Lara.

Filmography
Lara (2008)
Yahan Ke Hum Sikander (2008)
Jimmy (2008)
Mr. Hot Mr. Kool (2007) - Lucky
Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story (2005) - as Prince Khurram/Young Shah Jahan
Wajahh (2004) - as Raj
Chupke Se (2003) - as Varun
Pyaasa (2002) - as Prem
DISCUSSION HOLDERS

i5hy
ix2u
fizza
xXx angel xXx
connie
nainashah
sheenakohli91
raunaq
bunbutt_too
rihanaa
isayed75
javi
mcm226
ranmovie
purva
sound

more updations on the thread shortly....
Edited by i5hy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi...my name is ixxu....im also a big fan of Zulfi....i want to join you to support him...so pls add me...
n thanx for the lovely info n pix๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i5hy thumbnail

hmm...looks like there rnt many fans of him yet...

@ixxu: welcome. right now u n me r the only ones here but im sure as the show goes on there wil b more fans of him....

Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiii....i cant sy iam big fan of himm....but he is nice person.....as show goes on we will get to so more of him....anyway iam in tooo....  
        angel
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXx angel xXx

hiii....i cant sy iam big fan of himm....but he is nice person.....as show goes on we will get to so more of him....anyway iam in tooo....  

angel

i know. he reminds me of last yr's aryan.  i wonder wat his equation will b with all those women in the house.
no worries...u dont hav 2 b a big fan of him 2 b here...
welcome 2 this thread.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I find him really quiet....maybe he is showing his good boy image it's too early to really tell.....yes he does remind me of Aryan.... but then who is his babes??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Connie

I find him really quiet....maybe he is showing his good boy image it's too early to really tell.....yes he does remind me of Aryan.... but then who is his babes??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah..most of them r really hard at playing games. mayb the quiteness could just be an act. he actually did very good boy image films. so it wont hard 2 act in here 2๐Ÿ˜‰
abt his babes....lets c ...most of the women r quite old this time๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...but it could b rakhi, sambhavna and payal..rakhi looks a little scary or serious to others so mayb it could b payal or sambhavna...lets c wat happens in the coming days....
i5hy thumbnail
just now i was surfing the net and i got 2 know dat zulfi likes cooking a lot. i didnt see him much in the kitchen area last nyt...men dont generally like cookin though.
i5hy thumbnail

i hav seen videos i provide being used in other sites like orkut. if any1 wishes 2 use this video pls make sure u specify ur source.

i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainashah

i really like him

welcome. feel free 2 express ur views on him in bigg boss๐Ÿ˜Š