Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhidesm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: xXx angel xXx

@bhidesm:

iam sorry to say but its ZULFI'S APPRECIATION THREAD....
i dont disagree with the thing u said...he shouldnt hv said tht
but u should see the ppl he was sittin with....
jis ke saath aap bethe ho oos he ke tarha baath kerthe ho....
i dont think n tht house thier is any1 who is doodh ka dhulla....
every1 is here to play game....
but atleast he is not "moon phutt" like sam.....
he dosnt passes things around...

I doubt that Zulfi does not pass things around after today's episode.
This may be Zulfi's (bad) quality which yet not unmasked. 
bhidesm thumbnail

@bhidesm:

iam sorry to say but its ZULFI'S APPRECIATION THREAD....
i dont disagree with the thing u said...he shouldnt hv said tht
but u should see the ppl he was sittin with....
jis ke saath aap bethe ho oos he ke tarha baath kerthe ho....
i dont think n tht house thier is any1 who is doodh ka dhulla....
every1 is here to play game....
but atleast he is not "moon phutt" like sam.....
he dosnt passes things around...

You mentioned that atleast he is not "moon phutt" like sam.....
But I differ on this after his style during interrogation of Rahul. Once again his mean nature is revealed.

You mentioned that u should see the ppl he was sittin with....
But Zulfi should also see that. One is Ashutosh who is instigating others and other is Raja jiska favourite pastime is dusaron ke Pant main aaga lagaanaa.
If Zulfi jis ke saath betha ho oos he ke tarha baath kertha hain, to kyaa usaki khud kee qualities itni gairgujaree hain kee kisike saatha baithne se baha jaatee hain ?
Edited by bhidesm - 15 years ago
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhidesm

You mentioned that atleast he is not "moon phutt" like sam.....
But I differ on this after his style during interrogation of Rahul. Once again his mean nature is revealed.

You mentioned that u should see the ppl he was sittin with....
But Zulfi should also see that. One is Ashutosh who is instigating others and other is Raja jiska favourite pastime is dusaron ke Pant main aaga lagaanaa.
If Zulfi jis ke saath betha ho oos he ke tarha baath kertha hain, to kyaa usaki khud kee qualities itni gairgujaree hain kee kisike saatha baithne se baha jaatee hain ?

zulfi is like tht with rahul jus cozz sam has been tellin him abt rahul monica nd rakhis croupism....
thts y he dont like rahul now nd is talkin like tht with him....
bfore rahul came to zulfi,ashu nd raja...raja said tht rahul asked him  tht how much he pay's for his petrol's etc...
after tht zulfi called rahul up nd start askin him Qn's....
if rahul monica nd rakhi r agianst him....then who will he sit with????
is he gona sit alone  or wht.....
he hv to make friends no matter how they r......
kisi ki bhi neat achi ho...bath nikalthi hai toh chughli toh sub hi kerthe hain...phir zulfi aasmaan se todhe hi uthra hai..
.😉
Edited by xXx angel xXx - 15 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm....i hope u guys conduct a healthy argument atleast😃
to be frank no1 inside the house is picture perfect. every1 is trying to outsmart each other. some portrays this openly while others are more discreet. the person who outsmarts every1 will eventually be the winner.
bhidesm thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

hmmm....i hope u guys conduct a healthy argument atleast😃
to be frank no1 inside the house is picture perfect. every1 is trying to outsmart each other. some portrays this openly while others are more discreet. the person who outsmarts every1 will eventually be the winner.

If that was the case, it would have been Ok. But BB is biased.

BB did not gave warning to Zulfi, Raja and Ashutosh even though they were discussing about nominations.
BB used one set of rules for Rakhi and different set of rules for Sambhavna and Alina.

If the person outsmart others and win the game, it would have been fair.

But this season, BB has favoured Zulfi, Ashutosh, Ehsaan, Sambhavna and Raja.
So one of them will be able to win BB this season just because of favours received from Bigg Bias. This is not fair.

Any one of Zulfi, Ashutosh, Ehsaan, Sambhavna and Raja would not have won this season on their own.

Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhidesm

If that was the case, it would have been Ok. But BB is biased.

BB did not gave warning to Zulfi, Raja and Ashutosh even though they were discussing about nominations.
BB used one set of rules for Rakhi and different set of rules for Sambhavna and Alina.

If the person outsmart others and win the game, it would have been fair.

But this season, BB has favoured Zulfi, Ashutosh, Ehsaan, Sambhavna and Raja.
So one of them will be able to win BB this season just because of favours received from Bigg Bias. This is not fair.

Any one of Zulfi, Ashutosh, Ehsaan, Sambhavna and Raja would not have won this season on their own.

y would BB support zulfi, ashutosh, Ehsaan, sambahvana and raja😕
they r the same as other contestants....BB gave warnin to rakhi rahul nd monica...for taking mic off but never gave them punishment...
sambahvana did it for the first time nd she got punishment 4 tht....
so how can u sy BB is on  thier side????
iam not tryin to be on sambahvna's side...believe it or not i hate  her....
but iam juss tryin to point the thing out tht BB is not in favour of any1...thts wht i think....
nd i respect u r opinions aswell😊
bhidesm thumbnail

they r the same as other contestants....BB gave warnin to rakhi rahul nd monica...for taking mic off but never gave them punishment...
sambahvana did it for the first time nd she got punishment 4 tht....
so how can u sy BB is on  thier side????
iam not tryin to be on sambahvna's side...believe it or not i hate  her....
but iam juss tryin to point the thing out tht BB is not in favour of any1...thts wht i think....
nd i respect u r opinions aswell😊

Even I do not understand that because this step of BB is making this game unfair.

BB agar har eka ko 1 - 2 baara alag alag Rule toDane ke liye alag alag Warning dete rahegaa to BB ke 84 din aisehee khatam ho jaayenge.

Ek baar BB ne sabko Living Room Area main bulaake sab Rules samajhaa diye the. usake baada bhi Rules Break ho rahe hain. fir bhi Warning chaahiye? sab Contestants kyaa bachche hain kya ?

Apna Circuit (Arshad) bolataa hain na "bhai (Bigg Boss) ne bolaa hain naa to sunanekaa".

aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah I'm a fan of him too!! hes really chweet... n yeah he duz remind mee of lst tymz Aryan... xcept 4 d fact tat he dusnt hv ne Anupama.. mayb Sambhavna is his Anupama 😉 

N I surely thnk Sam lykkz him... eva Monica said dis once 2 Rahul..
*Fiza* thumbnail

Why  sambhavna is so insecure?.. she thinks raja,zulfi and ashu will nominate her...but they didn't do that.. instead they voted against elina ,ketki ji and debojit...She is the one who instigated them against rahul,monica and rakhi.. and now she turned against her own group.. she is so manipulative.. in today's epi she said zulfi is a "tharkhii".. and then she sat on his bed and asked him for his jacket but he refused her.. when she came back she told raja that zulfi is so "ghanda" .. is she trying to posion raja's ear against zulfi?.... i believe this is her plan.. now she will try to break thier friendship..what do u guys think?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zulfi - sure has some likeable qualities, very composed/down to earth attitude and showed tons of sportsmanship in singing task. I wish for you gals, that he stays for a while.