Zulfi Syed Apprciation thread! - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
this season its only bitching and nothing else in the house...im just happy dat zulfi is so chilled out and doesnt bother with playing all these mind games....wat do u guys say?
yes ur absolutely right.. he said on thursday's epi that " hum to ghandi giri kharein gey"..  and i also wanted to tell u tht remember when sam said to rahul,rakhi and monica that zulfi is not her type.. what does she mean by that?.. zulfi shud have said that..instead he said " woh meri achi dost hai"..he is so simple i tell u.... she is not his type.. Sam either thinks too much of herself or she was just joking around..

zulfi is not faking it, it seems, i have started to like him. i watched his movie chupke se, back then i disliked him but after big boss, my opinion changed

Zulfi Syed thread/does sam likes him secretly??

Sorry to Samba fans but it is quite obvious that she wears her feelings for Zulfi on her sleeve. I don't know why but everytime she is shown talking to him mono e mono I'm reminded of a 

Originally posted by i5hy

this season its only bitching and nothing else in the house...im just happy dat zulfi is so chilled out and doesnt bother with playing all these mind games....wat do u guys say?
Till few days ago, I was finding Zulfi cool. But my impression about him is changed because of his behavior in 2 situations.
1. When Raja was cursing Rahul for taking back Rahul's cigarettes, Zulfi and Ashutosh were enjoying there. They should have stopped Raja who was wrong in using Rahul's cigarettes without his consent. Instead of stopping Raja from misbehaving, Zulfi passed comments about Rahul. He must have used Rahul's cigarettes. This was not expected from guy like Zulfi.
2. In the night before eviction, in boys room, Raja, Debojit, Ashutosh and Zulfi were discussing about possible evictions. At that time, Zulfi mentioned that during eviction, he will wash his face so even if he is smiling, people will think that he is really feeling bad.
When asked by Shilpa about his feelings about eviction, he mentioned that he is truly feeling bad.
So hypocrite. May be this is his true nature.
If Arshad would have been there instead of Shilpa, he may have commented like "Zulfi, kyon dukhee laga rahe ho, munha dhoke aaye kyaa ?".

Originally posted by bhidesm

Till few days ago, I was finding Zulfi cool. But my impression about him is changed because of his behavior in 2 situations.
1. When Raja was cursing Rahul for taking back Rahul's cigarettes, Zulfi and Ashutosh were enjoying there. They should have stopped Raja who was wrong in using Rahul's cigarettes without his consent. Instead of stopping Raja from misbehaving, Zulfi passed comments about Rahul. He must have used Rahul's cigarettes. This was not expected from guy like Zulfi.
2. In the night before eviction, in boys room, Raja, Debojit, Ashutosh and Zulfi were discussing about possible evictions. At that time, Zulfi mentioned that during eviction, he will wash his face so even if he is smiling, people will think that he is really feeling bad.
When asked by Shilpa about his feelings about eviction, he mentioned that he is truly feeling bad.
So hypocrite. May be this is his true nature.
If Arshad would have been there instead of Shilpa, he may have commented like "Zulfi, kyon dukhee laga rahe ho, munha dhoke aaye kyaa ?".

none of them is pure here u know...they all know wats at stake here.....its afterall a game...
anyways compared 2 all of them inside atleast he isnt openly bad mouthing at every1....every1 wil play politics....
Originally posted by *Fiza*

yes ur absolutely right.. he said on thursday's epi that " hum to ghandi giri kharein gey"..  and i also wanted to tell u tht remember when sam said to rahul,rakhi and monica that zulfi is not her type.. what does she mean by that?.. zulfi shud have said that..instead he said " woh meri achi dost hai"..he is so simple i tell u.... she is not his type.. Sam either thinks too much of herself or she was just joking around..

i think sam knows dat she isnt his type...she is trying to act as if she doesnt care but from the way she acts i think she is afraid dat zulfi wil reject him if she becomes open...
Originally posted by i5hy

none of them is pure here u know...they all know wats at stake here.....its afterall a game...
anyways compared 2 all of them inside atleast he isnt openly bad mouthing at every1....every1 wil play politics....

The reason Zulfi is not bad mouthing, till now, because he is schemer as mentioned by Rakhi in Aakhari Salam interview.
He is thinking everytime about what he should say and what he should not when he thinks the portion will be telecast. But one cannot wear mask of good natured for 24 hrs on each day.
But he is the one who gave name Narad Muni to Alina because as per him, Elina is informing Rahul about discussion between schemer gang and they don't get any information about Rahul and others.
Zulfi's true nature is very cheap.
It is nothing bad in crying, feeling sad or laughing during nomination but it is very cheap faking that one is feeling sad when he is not.
His comment about washing his face and pretending that he is feeling sad during eviction, shows that he cannot empathise with the person getting evicted.

Munha dhoke aane se dil ki gandagee nahin miTatee.
Edited by bhidesm - 15 years ago
@bhidesm: u may hav a point there but im gonna wait some more 2 change my view...

@bhidesm:

iam sorry to say but its ZULFI'S APPRECIATION THREAD....
i dont disagree with the thing u said...he shouldnt hv said tht
but u should see the ppl he was sittin with....
jis ke saath aap bethe ho oos he ke tarha baath kerthe ho....
i dont think n tht house thier is any1 who is doodh ka dhulla....
every1 is here to play game....
but atleast he is not "moon phutt" like sam.....
he dosnt passes things around...