Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think zulfi is the only calm one in BB2 and i think  he will win...cuz he has a lot of patience...also cuz he is Aamir khan's cousin.
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheenakohli91

i think zulfi is the only calm one in BB2 and i think  he will win...cuz he has a lot of patience...also cuz he is Aamir khan's cousin.

he is aamir's khan cousin?😕😕😕
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lekin Napoleon Syndromwala Aamir Khan is sarcastic, caustic, short tempered and full of himself in real life. Kya yeh Zulfi bhi aisa heech niklega
rihanaa thumbnail
hey thanks for making this thread  n updating us on his carrer profile even m a big fan of zulfi 😳
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

he is a cousin of amir khan? dats news 2 me...how much is he related to amir?
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Lekin Napoleon Syndromwala Aamir Khan is sarcastic, caustic, short tempered and full of himself in real life. Kya yeh Zulfi bhi aisa heech niklega

from wat i know zulfi is a shy person who likes quiteness. from the past 3 nights i observed that he isnt talking much. in the first night there was hardly any talk from him but last nyt he opened up a little. he and rahul (who is quite a boss in the house) were talkin like buddies...they hav put him in the house 2 play the role of aryan...shilpa even asked him whether he is goin inside 2 get himself a women n also told him that there r 4 potential women inside for him...i was wondering who those 4 women are...any guesses?
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rihanaa

hey thanks for making this thread  n updating us on his carrer profile even m a big fan of zulfi 😳

welcome...im ishy ....
feel free to giv info on him as well provided its related to bigg boss ofcourse...
lsayed75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zulfi happens to be from Bangalore :) I know because he used to be classmates with my cousins way back in school.

Was a duffer back then :) let's see how much he has grown (in brains) now...

Don't mean to be offensive to all the Zulfi fans here...enjoy your fav contestant on the show anyways!

😆
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is he really amir khan's cousin???
i5hy thumbnail
@lsayed75: no offence taken. ppl change n lets hope he 2 changed for the better.
@xXx angel xXx: i was also thinking the same thing. he could b a distant relative of aamir mayb...