Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

javi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
He is not related to Aamir. I know him and he is a really cool guy.
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zulfi is really quite guy....i donnt think he will change afta...cozz he is kinda a peace luver person...nd he gets on well with every one..wht sy guyzz?? do u agree??Edited by xXx angel xXx - 15 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi...i watched bigg boss after a gap of 5 days last nyt n imagine my surprise wen i heard rakhi saying sambhava(sam) is in love with zulfil, i know this wil happen but never predicted this soon😉 i mean who can resist such a hot hunk😳
i think rakhi actually is the one whose in love with him. wen it came for all the women to vote for krishna...rakhi wrote zulfi's name even though rahul n she is kinda in one team..
wat do u guys think?

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like this guy...............show ke start se lekar abtak dekhne ke baad serif ek hi sabse seedha n sharif banda hai BB-2 me................bohat bright chances hai zulfi ke BB-2 win karne ke.............zara-zara Rahul Roy ki jhalak milti hai zulfi me.......but Rahul Roy jitna  s l o w  nahi lagta zulfi..........
ranmovie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think sambhav is really into zulfi...she is freaking gal and might have made some timepass with that chat.....rakhi made a story out of it...and if at all there is something, I think zulfi can never accept sambhav, after looking at her cheap language...with gaalisEdited by ranmovie - 15 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ranmovie

I dont think sambhav is really into zulfi...she is freaking gal and might have made some timepass with that chat.....rakhi made a story out of it...and if at all there is something, I think zulfi can never accept sambhav, after looking at her cheap language...with gaalis

I agree... she said "main toh hu hi chichori"... Rakhi definitely added some spice to it...

And this Zulfi is the only good looking guy in BB😳... he is the most calm and composed person... I want him to win😛...
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: purva

I agree... she said "main toh hu hi chichori"... Rakhi definitely added some spice to it...

And this Zulfi is the only good looking guy in BB😳... he is the most calm and composed person... I want him to win😛...

yes purva😳...................me too want Zulfi to win
*Fiza* thumbnail
yeah..i liked him from years..but never saw his calm side... and please let me know if u make his fan club in celebrity club.. i will join that FC..  i don't know if rakhi likes him.. but i am  pretty sure that sam likes him.. i hate it when she climbed over him in the dancing round. .  : (  and last morning she sat on his bed too.. .. daal mein hai kuch kaala kaala
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

i like this guy...............show ke start se lekar abtak dekhne ke baad serif ek hi sabse seedha n sharif banda hai BB-2 me................bohat bright chances hai zulfi ke BB-2 win karne ke.............zara-zara Rahul Roy ki jhalak milti hai zulfi me.......but Rahul Roy jitna  s l o w  nahi lagta zulfi..........

F o r t u n a t e l y, that is good news Mandy...😆

*Fiza* thumbnail
GUys!!!
   i forgot to tell u lot that today is ZULFI's Birthday!!!.. HAppy birthday to him... yay!!! .. Anyone up for a cake?... His biography

Edited by *Fiza* - 15 years ago