MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
nice character sketch
cont soon
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
heyyy

luv da concept...cant w8 2 read da 1st part...
do pm me da link....
nd i read dat u hav other ff aswel....
if it is KaSh ff den plzzzzz do pm me da link 2 dat aswell....wud luv 2 read dem....im sure i havent read dem....so plzzzz pm me

luv ya
ridz,
.x.
MochaQueen thumbnail
story sounds great cnatw ait to read it...lol...but sooo many couples!!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
great concept laiba
i'll be waiting for ur next part
plzzzzzzz continue sooon
KaShLuver thumbnail
Awsum concept!!
n luv da caracter sketch
lukin 4ward 2 dis ff
cnt soon
n pl pm me wen u update.........thx
tc aisha
xxxxxxxxx
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1:

You see a gate, the nameplate says Sharma Mansion. Behind the gate is a mansion which is beautifully decorated inside a huge party is going on. A man steps to the mic and its none other then Surya Sharma.

SS: Ladies and Gentlemen can I have your attention please? Aaj ka din mere liye sab se hi acha din hai… kyun ki aaj Sharma and Khanna Industries ke haathon mein ek bohat hi bhara project aaya hai! I would like to dedicate this party to my late best friend Dilip Khanna. And without his son Kavya this project would be incomplete! Thanks Kavya this party is for you and your family! You see a cute young cupe couple standing next to each other talking about the speech. The guy was wearing a black sherwani with a red dupatta and the girl a beautiful red choli lehenga just like this:

Its none other than Kavya and Anjali. Surya goes over to them and hugs them.

Ka: Thanks uncle but the truth is without you I wouldn't even exist.

SS: Ab itna bhi melodramatic na ho please.

An: Yeh sach hi toh bol rahe hai na uncle… but anways aap ki teen betiyaan kahan hain?

At this moment, we see two girl comming downstair arguing about Love. They were both looking really pretty. The girl one is wearing this:

We see her face it's Diya accompanied by her sister Ridhimma who is wearing this looking beautiful as ever:

D: I'm telling you Ridz every Lovestory ends up dieing ok haven't you heard about Romeo and Juliet they died ok its not good at all!

R: Please Di I am not listening if you go on like that then your dead!

D: But I mean…

R: Hiiiiiiii Kavya Hi Anjali!

Ka: Hey Ridz looking great today and Diya you look even better then in Magazine's.

Ridz and Diya smiled on hearing the comments they always liked Kavya as if he was family and loved Anjali as if she was their own sister. Anjali hugged both of them, when they apart they heard someone scream. They all turned around to find a petite figure starring at them with her arms crossed. We see her brown eyes then her lips and finally her whole face its Kripa. She was wearing this looking really pretty:

Kripa made a mad face, seeing her like this Anjali laughed and went to hug her. Kavya went to her too and hit her on her hand and she finally smiled then hugged both of them.

K: Thank god you're not mad anymore, otherwise when you're angry your face is so big that its seem like it'll explose

Everyone laughed at Kavya comment while Kripa again made a face. Kavya held his ears and said sorry, seeing him like this Kripa smiled and hugged him.

SS: Okay Ladies and Gentleman, now lets make this party rocking. But for this, let me call the famous and handsome rockstar of India, Angad Khanna.

The light went off, in the middle of everyone, a white light got on and we see a guy standing there showing his back. He was wearing a black suit, he turned around and we see his hazel brown eyes, then his smilling lips then his face its none other than Angad. He had a mike in his hand and started singing.

Party all night, lets party

Aaj jo hum ne socha hai

Hoga tho kal ko wahi

Aaj jo apna sapna hai

Hoga woh kal ko sahi

Hum ne yeh maana hai, apna zamana hai

Masti mein hum jhoom le

Woohhhhhhhhhh

Lets party, com'on everybody lets party

Ohh hooo

Ooohohohohoo

Aaj jo hum ne socha hai

Hoga tho kal ko wahi

Aaj jo apna sapna hai

Hoga woh kal ko sahi

Lets party forever,

Everybody lets do it together,

Everybody lets party forever, do it together,

Tonight…

Mehafil ho, masti ho

Masti mein dooba zamana ho

Har dil deewana ho har pal suhana ho

Khushi o ka aaisa bahana ho

Mauka ho, saathi ho

Toh phir kyun na har dil deewana ho

Aankho ka aankho mein, bahon ka bahon mein

Dil mein hi dil ka thikana ho

Masti mein hum jhoom le

Ohh hooo

Kehate hai duniya mein,

Mohabat se koi bacha hi nahin

Hum ne bhi chaha tha

Par hum ne dheka hai

Hum ko tho koi mila hi nahin

Hota hai, duniya hai

Sab ko tho sab kuch mila hi nahin

Utna hi milta hai, jitna ke likhta hai

Usme kisi se gila hi nahin

Masti mein hum jhoom le

Ohh hooo

Ooohohohohoo

Aaj jo hum ne socha hai

Hoga tho kal ko wahi

Aaj jo apna sapna hai

Hoga woh kal ko sahi

Masti mein hum jhoom le

Wooohhhhooooo

Ohh hooo

Lets party

When he finished his song, everyone clapped for him. Kripa was just starring at him, her heart was bonding inside and she was felling really different all of sudden. She just couldn't take off her eyes of him. Angad smilled at everyone then left leaving everyone enjoye and dance on

the music played by the DJ. Angad start walking toward Kavya who was talking with his wife but while walking he accidentally bumped into someone. The girl was about to fall but he caught her, her eyes were closed and Angad was just memorized by her beauty. The girl opened her eyes and we can see this grey eyes girl face it's none other than Angeline. She was getting uncomfortable by the stare of Angad so she just looked somewhere else. Angad realised it and slowly helped her getting up. Angeline was wearing this:

A: I'm sorry I was....

An: It's okay

Saying this Angeline left walking really fast while Angad just stood there looking at her leaving. Angeline saw Diya coming toward her, and got even more tensed.

D: hey sweety what happened?

A: woh...woh

D: woh what?

A: woh

D: okay leave it, (smile) Hi i'm Diya and you?

A: I'm Angeline

D: nice to meet you Angeline, i never saw you before how come?

A: I came with my brother but i lost him i don't know where he left

D: it's okay you'll find him don't worry

Diya smiled at Angeline who smiled back, soon they both became really good friends. They exchanged their numbers and spent the whole time together. At the end of the party, Diya accompanied Angeline to the door, they both hugged and then Angeline left. Diya smiled and turned around to leave but she bumped into a tall and strong man who held her from falling. Diya stared at his light brown eyes. Who is this man?

Hey guys, so here was the first part. Hope you liked it and thanks to everyone for your comment!

Love, Laiba

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
i liked the interaction between kavya  anjali and the sharma girls
cant wait 2 read the next part
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey luved t ha prt n tha introz of eveery1 n tha outfitz wer Faboulaous! lolz! thnx4 tha prt n tha PM do cont soon!

❤️twinkle!
sweet honey thumbnail
great part.....hmmm sooo kripas falling for angad while hes taken a liking to angeline....hope a-k meet eachother soon....cont soon