Fame Gurukul

Personal Attacks & Offensive lang = BAN

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Friends,

This is your last warning from the Development Team. We are tired of telling you again and again that please have a cordial discussion in the forum, unfortunately all the pleas have fallen onto deaf ears.

Those of you who like a clean discussion, please Report any post that is offensive to any of you.

And those of you whose post get reported, you will not get a warning. Next time any bad language, any personal attacks, and you DO NOT get a warning. The post shall not be edited and no warnings will be given,no explaination asked.

It will be a straight BAN.

So please take care of what you post.

IF Development Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phool12 thumbnail

you are funny masti 😆

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
With all due credit to Lewis Caroll, this is what will happen.

"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!"
soniasheel thumbnail
😭 😭 i wont be able to say anything to arpita or rex,its ok i will obey the rules of IF. 😃
sweety_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PakizBabe

its so sad that da mods n viewbiez have to keep tellin ppl not to cuss or swear...i mean we all r mature, we all should know how to talk to each other n NOT to use offensive words....btw i havent seen much swearin on da forums...well atleast in the FG section but we should all know wats rite n wats wrong witout havin da mods tell us or warn us

exactly we aint lil kids...we all kno umm..we jus hav 2 follow ummm 😆 wht so hard?
Rumi thumbnail
well done minnie. i think people here will understand how to behave properly in this section now.
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Thank you, Minnie!

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Minnie for posting this. Hopefully this section will be much cleaner and peaceful after this.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much Minnie! I myself had been tired with this, but Minnie, that was a great post with lots of understanding. Hopefully, everyone will stop, and if not, BANN!! 😕
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this really needed 2 be done. sum ppl go overbored and they should be taken care of. thank u minnie.