Yami Gautam Unplugged - Interview

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi,everyone, after our grand interview with television?s one of the most talented actors and the lead actor of Raajkumar Aaryyan,Aniruddh Dave  here we have another exciting interview with the very talented, beautiful and gorgeous  Yami Gautam. Yami was introduced as the very special  Princess Bhairavi in Raajkumar Aaryyan. Despite being a newcomer she wooed all her fans with her excellent work. Here we present an interview of Yami gautam with some questions we were priviledged to ask her.

Tell us something about yourself.

I am from chandigarh was pursuing studies in law[hons.]?m fond of reading,interior decoration, listening to music & I miss special evening chat sessions with my family.

We read in one interview of yours that you wanted to go for administrative services, so how did Raajkumar Aaryyan happen?

yes, dats true.I was asked to send my pics to d concerned person, they lykd it, then askd me to courier d c.d. ov my audition,they lykd it as well?.finally I was askd to cum to mumbai for look-test,which I passed.

Is Raajkumar Aaryyan your first assignment or did you face the camera before for modeling or else?

Yes, raajkumar aaryyan is absolutely my 1st project.

How was it working in Raajkumar Aaryyan?

Fantastic?feel very fortunate to hav got such wonderful platform n worthy experience in my 1st assingment itself?.the working atmosphere of  sphere-origins[prod. House] is excellent n very comfortable

Your first tv assignment and you got lead role, were you nervous? How did you feel when you got the role?

My feelings were a blend of nervousness n excitement both?

Your role, princess Bhairavi, is different from the princesses we see on screen, she is bold, strong, well acquainted with use of deadly weapons, so how did you prepare for that role?

I was new to the activities involved in the show & the industry as well?we were commencing with an outdoor shoot?so had to prepare myself both physically n mentally?I took training in sword-fighting, fencing &horse-riding,e.t.c..to perform a character u hav to certainly understand it very well, in &out.

There has been a  lot of   well known seniors like nirmal Panday, shaahbaaz khan around you, Did you feel intimidated  by their presence?

Not at all..

How were they as costars?

It was a pleasure working with them

How do you interact with them?

Very well?they are very easy-going,humble with a professional attitude.

How do you find working with Aniruddh Dave?

He is very good n foccused.

Both of you guys are newcomers, how do you help each other to grow as actors?

By performing our respective parts right.

Any upcoming Tv projects?

yes

Do you want to balaji in future?

Definetly?if the role interests me.

Your role models as actor?

No role models as such

What do you plan to do in future? Do you want to try your luck at bollywood?

I am ambitious n wud lyk to move ahead?bt my priority wud b always to do meaningful work, irrespective of the medium.

You guys were present in NT awards

Yes, for very short while

Were you guys offered to perform there?No

Did Raajkumar Aaryyan get any nominations?

No

Yours is a weekly show, how much response you are getting for the show?

Pretty good, esp frm the north

Once the show Raajkumar Aaryyan is over, do you still want to go back to studies of pursue a career in acting now?

Studies still hold importance in my life, which I am already continuing from mumbai univ.

Some Rapid fires

1 .I Am yami gautam

2.your inspiration cud b a kid or a successful person..depends

3.ur strength my family

4.how old r u ??? 19yrs

5.memorable moments small-small sweet moments dat I?ve spend with my family n friends

6.when not working watching films, studying,sleeping or prefer goin back home.

7. favorite color:white

8. fav gizmo:m nt really a techno-savy person

9. one thing u can change about urself:nothing

10. philosphy of life never giv up

11. dream role: haven?t thought as yet

12. marriage is certainly not my age to think bout it

13.love is:cannot b articulated in words

14.how ur managing studies and acting side by side I study wenever I get tym..it interests me as well

Well Yami Thank you for your time and all the best for your future.

Interview taken by Shruti verma,Tannistha Roy

this interview or any part of it belongs to Tannistha and shruti and any attempts to use a part or all of it without permission is liable to serious consequences

Edited by its me tan - 15 years ago
nice interview shrutu jaanu..πŸ€—
wow...............
just simply awesome.........
u gals. have manged to catch both of them..........
really appreciate u both.............

so now for the interview........
she is looking so so nice.............
really seems to be a straightforward girl.......
no tede mede or indirect answer
Thankx shru for posting it, have  stickied it and trying to make a GA of it😊

Originally posted by jawala

wow...............
just simply awesome.........
u gals. have manged to catch both of them..........
really appreciate u both.............

@ aanchal: we did some hard work, and thanks for  appreciation, obvioulsy it was business with pleasure, Yami is a very nice person and cordial too,

so now for the interview........
she is looking so so nice.............
really seems to be a straightforward girl.......
no tede mede or indirect answer

we gave her choice, which ever she answered, she answered direct, and with care , whichever she skipped, she skipped direct, she is a beautiful person  and we r greatful for her cooperation
well me and shruti we both did it and real credit goes to shru for thsi interview trust me
Great work...shruti n tanπŸ‘
wowwwww.........awesome work shruti di & tanny diπŸ‘
luved the interview...!!
wow !! great efforts by sharuti & tan !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ the pic of yami is simply gorgeous !! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› great interview !!!πŸ‘
Realy great Interview..nice questions and great answers...so she wil be a Lawyer...wow..All the best for your fututre πŸ€—πŸ€— nd thanks tan for sending me link i enjoyed myself..thankooπŸ€—πŸ€—
hey guys thanks to all of you, we did  put up soem hard work and its good to see it paid of in terms of your appreciation and also thanks Yami for  her cooperation and help