Posted: 10 years ago
nice 
pori dukan kharid liya kiya hhaha
possisive dada 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 9

she took from maan   and open bag she make big eyes there are so many photo of girl bas itnahi maan aur nahi mile /that sit ,you don't get more maan
dadi ask with teasing smile geet  make happy face and say aur dato dadima , mere liye kuch nai laye /he don't brought anything for me and for rat , dadi come with me she just took dadi hand to her hand took her to that mistresses room

maan face colored change and dadima mouth open in O shape and eyes pop out she just called softly maan ,maan face turn red in embarrassment ,he just what to do i like everything , cant decide which is best so...

so you brought all , dadima comp-lit his sentence , maan just nodded in yes .but maan how you buy all this you don't have any money ,now he start to look geet with angry face , poor geet just hide behind dadima and start to peep from there , maan just want to pull his own hair , i cant even get angry on her ,she is so nave , dadima again called him ,with bending head he say he sell his one painting ,dadima gasp with his ans  because she know how he is possessive for his painting and hear he himself sold this for pari , unborn child of geet , her eyes start feel with tears , she just hug maan with love ,maan got her emotional state

one poor soul standing there with confused mind that why dadima hug maan , she have to scold him na ,she make baby face and called dadima , maanji ne painting sell kar di or app unhe dat bhi nahi rahi hay both chuckled with geet qus ,

geet beta ,he sold his painting for our pari than it is bad or good , tell me one things if you want to give gift to me or maan and you don't have other option than selling your things than what should you do

geet imm replay I sell it , that sit geet say dadima maan also done same geet nodded her head and say its ok dadima but he don't give any gift to me what about that ,dadima want bang her head , like oh god where I am stuck in this tom and jerry show , but she make strata   face and say you are right geet ,for that we should punish him what say ,geet nodded her head and give big smile to them

so maan you have to make Pani puri and and ,geet whisper in slow voice near dadima ear , chocolate cake dadima , dadi nodded head and ya choclate cake for us maan cry like baby no dadima ,I cant but geet say you have to maanji Rat ,maan give angry glare to her geet imm say sorry sorry your pari also want to eat , maan mummer emotion ki dukan pari ke naam pe black mail bhi karana shik gayi , in between dadima got phone call ,she become tense after call  maan note that , she somehow send geet to her room

maan came near dadima and ask what happen dadima why you is so tense , dadima say wo maan ,maan doc say brought geet in hospital for checkup but i scared for geet reaction , maan say dadi don't worry dadi i took her to hospital but say doc to give time when there will be less rush

maan just went to geet room and say in low voice geet you want come with me outside , geet just get scared with maan qus she start nodded no na I don't , maan just say in soft voice , wo main pari ko gift laya lakin tum ko nahi wo main soch raha that why we went out and brought some gift for you but ,if you don't want anything than ...

maan turn to live but geet just hold his hand say ,I will come but you are with me na , you don't lose my hand na , she ask with so much innocent her qus show how she scared and filed insecure for outing ,maan nodded her head and say but geet before that we have to visit doc aunty ,she called you in hospital ,it is for pari geet ,he say with so much hope

geet just nodded and say , if you don't live me alone ,you don't live my hand ,than iwill come , maan with smile say yes I will geet I never ever live you alone ,maan turn for live , geet say lakin apki punishment , maan smile on her qus and mummer she never forgate , he only say after coming back geet ,I finish my punishment, both  get ready for hospital , dadima very happy with geet , geet have some tense line on her face , but maan say don't scar geet I am with you there both sit in car , unknown of upcoming storm in their life

within some time both reach in hospital , geet have fear in her face , she just holding her duppata , maan just took her hand in his hand and say geet its ok ,come on  geet just followed maan ,she just clinch his hand in her hand , when thay passing by one room geet hear one voice Oyyy

and she just froze in her place

geet heard voice ,she just lost color of her face her face turning in white like dead body ,

maan look back why geet stop in middle but when he saw geet face , his heart bit  is missed , geet face turn so lifeless , eyes winded in shock she is shaking like leaf , just than one helper of hospital passing there and he have knife in his hand

geet just grab that knife and put it in her own neck and start to  in loud voice stop there don't came near me I will kill my self , she is so Violante , maan just stun with geet action , her mind went blank ,he is so scared it geet get hurt with that knife , he some how went near her and say geet don't geet is me maan don't do that but geet she lost her sense after hearing that animal voice yes it is brij voice and it make her voilant   , she don't know what are she doing , somehow maan took knife in her hand , she have so tight hold on that knife ,

geet just faint with calling Loudly maa baba bacho  wo agaya , wo agaya , he is coming and fainted in maan aram maan just took her in his hand run to doc cabin with calling doc doc help me help me

hospital staff took her in emergency room , they somehow took maan to outside of room ,doc start to exam , it is panic attack , which effect on her bp ,because of so much voilance reaction ,baby heart bit also start to reduce , and it is dangerous to both of them , doc call dadima and came out ,maan just start to ask so many qus like what happen to her is geet ok ,is baby ok , doc don't know how to react because she know about maan mental condition , but dadi came to doc rescue ,

maan just hug daima and start to cry daima ,geet , pari , my pari dadima , he just crying like small baby in dadi hug , he mummer , I cant protect her I cant , ye doc bhi kuch nahi kah rahe hai , dadi iwant to meet her please dadi

dadima hold you maan , she is critical maan , maan with shock look to dadi and doc , he just froze in his place  his face telling how much he hurt eith dadima ans he came out from hug and start moov from there and mummer no you telling lie , no no and he just enter in geet room ,there geet laying on bed lifelessly ,mask and other things attach to her body there monitor indicate geet and baby heartbeats which showing low ...

he just came near her and put hand on her hand say maan called geet , geet wake up , geet don't do this to mee ,I need you , i need pari please you two don't do this to me please i will die , really i will die , Pari , your mother is bad but you are good girl na , please responses me , i need you ,i need your mother , please don't do this , you are reason of  my living  ,pari geet please , i am scared pleases  wake up please , maan tears are not stopping , he is crying like baby , but his pari or geet not responding him ... mere jine ki waja ko khatam mat karo geet please ,...

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
painful update😭 Edited by envi - 10 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sooo much emotinal maan sold his painting just for his baby
geet got voilent ohhh god ab kiya hoga
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Emotional episode...😭
Maan sold his painting for pari it is so touching...
hope geet and pari gets well soon...

For such an awesome update...😊
Edited by gunjar - 10 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional
why this sad
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
emotional n sad update..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb kya hoga...kuch nehi hona chahiye geet ya baby ko...

scary n painful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
All was well
But then this
Why when it was all going well this happened
Poor maneet
He can't be without them now
Oh dear hope they will be fun
I hope so
He sold his painting for her
So cute
Cheers for pm

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
emotional update but much needed hope all go well maan take his misty and baby away from that place