^-^ HaPpY BiRtHaDaY~~ OuR DiVa~~ Sakshi Tanwar^-^

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                 " Jee lete hum bhi jee bhar ke
            agar tumpar marne ki tamanna na hoti"

i am proud &  extremly excited to 

u all. on the birthday of our diva..& defently i am nrvs also

aaj ka din jitna khas h main is thread  ko bhi utna hi khas bnana chahti thi isiliye thodi der ho gyi...but itni bhi der nhi hui h... 12 jan...shayad aaj se 13-14 sal pehle ye din sab din ki tarah ata aur chala jata tha...but pichhle 13 salo se is din se mera rishta to jarur ban gya h...aur mujhe ummeed h ki aap sabka bhi ban gya hoga...to aaj koi aisa waisa din to h nhi..khas din h khas wajah h...aur wo wajah hai ek nam...jisne hamare dilo me itni jagah bna li h ki hamare deemag par bhi chaa gyi hai ..& she  is...

one & only
                       non other than our diva

the very simple yet very beautifull

superstar

sakshi birthday vm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMxJNVqLJfs?[/YOUTUBE]

ek chehre se itna pyar hua
ek ankho ka aisa deedar hua
ab duniya me dekhne ko nazare nahi rh gye
sare nazaro ka us saksh me aisa deedar hua

uski hasne me muskura uthta h dil
uske gam se bhi tadpta h dil
koun kehta hai ki bas pyar me pagal hua jata h
uski to nafrat pr bhi machalta h dil

jindgi ka har din khubsurat hota jaye
palko par muskan aur khushi ho anchal me
meri har duao nam h tera .itna asar ho unme
ki bhule se bhi koi ghum na ho tere daaman  me

Edited by veena23 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail

This Veteran actress was born in Alwar, Rajastan on 12th of January 1973. Acting happened by chance for Sakshi as she had never planned to take it as her career. She had taken studies very seriously and wanted to become an IAS officer. Sakshi was also very active in extra-curricular activities especially acting, dancing and elocution. But did not do it with the intention of becoming an actress.  

This super talented actress completed her graduation from Delhi. She has done a 3 and half years long diploma on software engineering.  After her graduations she was preparing for the entrance tests to the administrative services and mass communications, she on suggestion of very close friend went for auditions a Doorsharshan's film song based program titles "Albela Sur Mila" as a co-anchor and got selected. That is how the earthen beauty kick started her career of acting.

Well acting wasn't a new experience for this Delhi lass, who during college was the secretary and president of dramatic society and had her fair share of the stage. However facing the camera was a new experience. The experience of anchoring the show encouraged her to pursue acting.

Smitten by the acting bug and the money that came along with it, she initially picked out serials that did not require much commitment. In the mean time she along with her friends joined a computer course. For a long time Sakshi juggled computer classes and acting. She was seen in sopas like Ehsaas, Bhanwar, Dastoor, X-Zone, before getting her 1st big break playing the central role in Rajdhani. But her histrionics weren't talked about till she landed with Parvati's role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. 

Sakshi was living in Delhi doing small roles for Doodarshar and she also did small roles for Star plus and Sony. She came to Mumbai for one of those serials and stayed with a friend. She had some work at Balaji and took Sakshi along with her, where she was spotted by Ekta Kapoor's aunt who asked her to leave her portfolio. There Sakshi left some of her working stills.

Ekta saw her photographs and within a month when Sakshi was visiting Balaji studio again for some work, to her surprise Ekta spotted her quoting "You are my Parvati" Sakshi was skeptical about the character, she thought it was too elderly as she was at the initial stage of her career. She expressed her feelings to Ekta who changed the whole script bringing down Parvati's character in her late 20s which was supposed to  be in mid 30s initially, to suit Sakshi. After letting down Ekta three times finally the versatile Sakshi took up the role and the rest is history...

After a break of over two years the miraculous actress is finally making her come back in the lead  with soap queen Ekta Kapoor's prime time show titled as "Bade Achche Lagte Hain... Yeh Dharti... Yeh Nadiya... Yeh Raina... Aur Tum" opposite of Ram Kapoor. The show is supposed to go on air towards the end of May. Sakshi's character will be of a happy go type 30+ woman named Priya who love to enjoy life to the fullest. This is a pure and romantic love story between a middle aged couple.

In between she was seen in Crime Patrol as the show host opposite of Anoop Soni. A cameo in "Do Saheliyan". Most remarkable was her phenomenal performance in the extended cameo in the popular show "Balika Vadhu" as Teepri. The negative sshade of the character was portrayed so well that proved that Sakshi Tanwar cannot be categorized. She is veteran  and impeccable.

Recently she is done with the shooting of a movie titled Mohalla Assi opposite to Sunny Deol. This will be her debut with the biggies of Bollywood. She will be essaying the wife of Sunny Deol who is a Sanskrit teacher.

D.O.B: 12th January
Star Sign: Capricorn
Home Town: Alwar, Rajasthan
Height: 5'4"
Best friends in television industry: Ali Asgar, Deepak Qazir, Suchita Trivedi, Gautam Chaturvedi and Neelam Mehra
Favorite food: Biriyani
Favorite color: White n Green
Favorite qoutation: "honesty is the best policy"
Favorite sports: badminton 
Favorite place for date: Newzealand
Hates: lizards and liars
Loves: to sleep
Hobby: cooking and dancing
Sakshi has also worked as a news presenter

"TV SHOWS"

**Initial Shows**
Albela Sur Mila
Dastoor
Bhanwar
X-Zone
Rajdhani
Bawander

**The Biggest Break**
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii: as Parvati, Ambika, Swati Dixit and Janki Devi

**Extremely Popular Shows**
Devi: as Gayatri and Devi (Goddess) 
Kahaani Humari Mahabharat Kii: as Ganga Devi
Dhadkan(Pakistani show): as Andeela
Kutumb: as Maya Mittal (the friendly spirit) 
Gurukul: Show Anchor
Crime Patrol: Show Anchor
Yeh Hai Jalwa: Show Anchor
Dhamaal Express: Show Anchor
Sajivani: as Archana (guest appearance- 1 episode)
Jassi Jaisy Koi Nahi: as Indira Bhargav (Jassi's lawyer)
Do Saheliayn: as Tarol (cameo for 2 episodes)
Balika Vadhu: as Teepri aka Teeja (negative role for the 1st time)

**Other Shows**
Kaun Banega Crorepati: Special guest with co-star Shweta Kawatra
Kaun Banega Crorepati.2: Special guest with Smriti Z.Irani
Kaun Banega Crorepati.5: Special guest with Ram Kapoor
Koffee With Karan: Special guest with Smriti Z.Irani
Begum's Drawing Room: Special guest with Ronit B. Roy
Khulja Sim Sim: Special guest with co-star Kiran Karmarkar
Ticket to Bollywood: as Rekha.. dance performance with Ronit Roy 

"Filmography"

Kahiin Door
C Kkompany
Coffee House
Saluun
Latest- Moholla Assi- opposite of Sunny Deol

Short Films
Kabuliwala
Ore Mannva
Bawra Mann

"Advertisements"
Parinay Tea
Tanishq
W.H.O ORS
Godrej Ezee Bright and Soft
Sani Fresh Shine
Pranay Tea
Vim Bar
boroline
Vinod Intelligent Cookware 

LATEST BANG ON!!
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.. Yeh Dharti.. Yeh Nadia.. Yeh Raina.. Aur Tum
Lead role
Character: Priya (30+ happy go lady)
opposite of Ram Kapoor
its is a pure love story between a middle aged couple

Awards and Achievements

for Bade Acche Lagte Hain

ITA ~ 2011 ~ Best Actor Female (Priya)
BIG STAR AWARDS ~ 2011 ~ Best Actor Female (Priya)
LIONS GOLD AWARDS ~ 2012 ~ Best Actor Female (Priya)
APSARA AWARDS ~ 2012 ~ Best Actor Female (Priya)

Star Parivaar awards
2003- Favorite Bhabi Award
2004- Favouite Bhabi Award
2006- Favorite Bhabi Award
2007- Favorite Bhabi Award
2008- Favorite Maa Award
           Favorite Bhabi Award

Suvidha Gaurav Awards 2008

Indian Telly Awards
2003- Best Actor Female (Parvati- KGGK)
2004- Best TV Personality (Parvati- KGGK)
2005- Best TV Personality (Parvati- KGGK)
2006- Best TV Personality (Janki- KGGK)
2007- Best Actor Female (Parvati- KGGK)

2009- Best Bollywood Actress- Coffee House

and many more

veena23 thumbnail

ok ok...bahot baate kar li...now its a time to work...are bhai jo kaam karna h wo kiya jaye...sabse pehle to "birthday girl" ka yha hona bahot jaruri h yar...jiski birthday h uska pta hi nahi hai...

so here i  go...presenting our very own
                  very telented...down to earth...simple yet beautiful...stanning birthday girl

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Maker

sakshi ke baare me kuchh kehna matlb "suraj  ko roshni" dikhane jaisi baat h...hum sabhi ko pta h...she is simply perfect...we have no need to say anything...par kya kare kahe bina dil bhi nahi bharta h...she always proof herself & nobody can match her level...

sakshi tanwar

ufff..ye sirf naam nahi h ..hamari jindagi me ye nam bht mayne rkhta h...jisse judi har bat ...har pal..har cheez hamare liye special ho jati h..qki wo hamesha hame smile de sakti h har hal  me ..har bat me...

..."SAKSHI TANWAR" ...

Is nam ki khasiyat hi yhi h ki iski khubsurti iski sadgi me hain...

waise to sakshi k liye kuchh karne k liye mujhe mauke ki jarurat nhi hoti hum jis pal sakshi ki wajah se khush ho jate hain wo hamare liye khas ho jata h...are boss fan hain na...to itna crazy hona to bnta h...but aaj h sakshi ka birthday...haye khud ki birthday yad ho ya na ho...sakshi ki hamesha yad rhti h...to sabse pehle...sakshi k liye...birthday wish ho jaye...

On this special day, i wish you all the very  best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I wish you the best birthday ever! I hope  you get lots of kisses and hugs. Happy Birthday!

areee...kya rukha sukha wish hi hota rhega...naaa... "kuchh meetha ho jaye"
are birthday ho aur cake na kate ye to na to rambabu ko hazam hota h...aur na hi mujhe...to pehle cake kat lete hain...abhi bahot sara kam baki h...to pet me kuchh jayega tabhi to kam ho  payega...

are bhai cake le aao...

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

onve again very happy birthday...

Main jab bhi sakshi ko screen par dekhti hu hamesha sochti hu...ki actully talent kya hota h???...talent to har kisi ke andar hota h...bht sare kalakar h duniya me..sabhi talentd hain...balki kalakar hi kyun aam insan k andar bhi talent hota h...pr bat ye hoti h ki us talent ko bahar ane ka mauka kaisa mila aur usse bhi badi bat ye hoti h ki ap us mauke ko use karne me apni kitni creativity dikha rhe hain... Bat ye nahi hai ki sakshi kitni achhi acting karti hai...bat ye hai...sakshi acting karti kab h??..uski to har bat ..har harkat...har ada...ufff...soo real...pta hi nahi chalta h ki wo sach me hamare samne nahi h...ye talent hota h...main jo bate sakshi k bare me keh rhi hu...ye koi badi bat ya anokhi bat nahi h...ye saskhi k har chahne wale ko pta h..aur isiliye sab use chahte bhi hain...par bat ye hai...ki agar meri bato se log khud ko relate kar pa rhe hain to mera talent hai...ki main unhe mold kar pa rhi hu...aur agr logo ko ek pal k liye bhi aisa lag jaye...ki kya bakwas karti rhti h yar..sunne ka man nhi karta...to iska matlb ki mere kehne me kuchh kami h jo m logo ko nahi dikha pa rhi hu...ye talent hota h...sakshi jo bhi kehti h jo bhi karti h wo hame effect kar deta h..hum usse cnnect ho jate hain...qki wo bht real aur asan sa dikhta h..jabki hota mushkil h...aur sakshi k talent ko duniya k samne itna khubsurat bnane me sabse bada hath uske expression ka hota h...ufff...aaj mera sakshi k expression pr hi full concntration ho gya h...isiliye main is bar uske birthday thread ko puri tarah se uske expressions ko dedicate kar diya h...aaj ka ye special din hamari sakshi ke expressions k nam...qki main janti hu ki jab hum uske expression ki bat karenge to wo apne aap...sakshi ki tareef se bhar jayega...yhi to kamal h is ek naam ka...lets do wish our...

veena23 thumbnail
                                  "sakshi tanwar"

expressions se bhara hua samndar...to jaisa ki is birthday thread ka theam hi h...sakshi k expressions...to main yha se shuru karti hu sakshi k liye aayi logo ki wishes aur uske expression se judi logo ki excitment jo unhone apne sabdo me bayan ki h sirf aur sirf sakshi k liye...hope u all like it & will relate urself with it...

anchal tulashan

" You've created milestones but best is yet to come "

i have to say one thing that god bless sakshi tanwar and she get lot of success in her life 
"happy birthday"

i love her expressive eyes

ananya

birthday msg
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel meant to touch lives and it happened !! wishing you a day as special you are..!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my angel

i love her expression of excitement

antara sett

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

i love her smiling look ever

aruna st

May all your dreams and wishes come true! I wish this is the start of your greatest and most wonderful year ever and hope you scale gr8 heights of success & happiness. Have a super awesome day... and a fabulous year ahead!

I Love Sakshi's Angelic Expression

armanz

wish u a very happy birthday sakshi

alia121

Before The Clock Reach 12

I should Take The Opportunity
To Wish U A Brand New Year
Of ur Life❀️❀️..
I blessed Happy Birthday
πŸ‘πŸ‘Wishing U A Day filled With Love Nd Cheer
may U Be surrounded  By All Ur Loved ones..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE GOEGEOUS LADY ON THE EARTH β€οΈβ€οΈ SAKSHI TANWAR β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

balh shank

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.

bhudevi teppel

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.

i love her angelic expression

harshu patil

You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!

i love her smile...

humera ansari

This Birthday I Wish You, Abundant Happiness & Love, May all Your Dreams Turn into, Reality & May Man Luck Visit Your Life Today, Happy Birthday to One of the, Sweetest Person I've Ever Known..

Millions Of Greetings, Thousands Of Colors, Hundreds of Wishes, Kg's Of Cakes, Lot's of Smiles, That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Throughout your Life! HaPpY Birthday...

i love her smile...it makes us crazy...

deeksha saxena

this is from one of her fan to one of her fan... May wish her a BLAST, fABULOUS, FANTASTIC, MINDBLOWING Birthday to this year and all upcoming years which are going to came in her life... A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

luvsakshi
                                        aka
                                       neel

Eternal beauty ,
Her eyes speaks volumes .
Her tears make us cry .
 Her naughtyness made us laugh ,
 Her sizzling romance makes us blush ,
Her graceful walk remebers peacock
Her charm make us proud to be her fan .. 
She is non othar than Sakshi Tanwar . 
The Diva of Telivision world.
Everlasting beauty whos is Queen of expressions .

Today is her Birthday .
Many more happy returns of the dear Sakshi.love you loads .
May god bless with you health and weatlh .

From.
luvsakshi aka Neel
a die hard fan of sakshi ji ..

maliha islam

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

continue...

veena23 thumbnail

lipshaa

Here is some B'day Stuff!!

I love her eyes!!

lakshmi siddhraj

Di dnt knw wht to say i am unable to put it on my words wht's sakshi Di's part in my life but i am just making an attempt to wish sakshi Di kya bathau jis pyari si smile ne meri life har negativity ko ek solution detha hein wo hasi humesha sakshi Di ki life mein humesha rahe n Jo bhi sakshi Di deserve karthi hein success happiness sab kuch wo bohath zyada mile n one more sakshi Di aapki life aise rangon mein bhar jaye ki kabhi kisi bhi cheze ki kami hi na ho have a blessed years ahead n have a beautiful memorable birthday surrounding all the happiness around you love u a lottt n thanks for being so spl in my life
                                              malati

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

nazia nisar

wish u a very happy birthday dear sakshi

prashamsa tulashana

sakshi watched u n became fan of yours from BACHPAN n I jst wish k this will continue till my PACHPAAN u n wish u rule the tv n our hearts forever and ever

panchhi sharma

Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes.

preeti garg

You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. Happy Birthday.
                                                                                                                                     sandhya gautam

Dearest Sakshi,

Best wishes for a fantastic birthday are being sent this day,
From sunny California to exotic Mumbai all the way.
God's blessings and heartfelt prayers that are sincere and true,
Are all we can wish; for someone as lovely as you.

May this be a good beginning - an amazing start,
To a fantastic year of happiness and good health-straight from
 my heart;
Loads of love & the best of everything;
For someone who is the best at everything

Wishing you a very very happy birthday and many more happy returns of the day.

With love and best wishes,

Sandhya

I like Sakshi's expression of happiness the most.

sampa dey
Happy birthday sakshi mam.love u mam
i lover her smile sooo much

sharan

This is my input for Sakshi's Birthday πŸ˜ƒ

and for the twist...

I love Sakshi's Killer look/ Sherni expression...

Thanks for this wonderful idea for Sakshi's birthday β­οΈ

Sharan...😊

sunita suvarnakar

I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday.

shree latha

SAKSHI

Whatever is simple,whatever is Beauty,

when I read these words Im reminded of You.

whatever is Teary eys's with sweet smile and Whatever is Pure,

these words paint a picture of you that's for sure.

Whatever is lovely,whatever is good,

and what could be lovelier than you!!!

A Very Happy Birthday to You..

shipra jain

Jo tum k chhuu ke chalti hai Us hawa k hum deewane hain Har aahat pe hum marte hain Jo tera pag pehchane hai Kbhi nazar jhuka ke hasna wo Kbhi tera ankhe bharna wo Tere lab ki hansi Tere har ansu Liye jaan hamari jate hain Hai koi kashish is chehre me Muskan me aur in baton me . Hum khinche chle se jate hn Na rok hi khud ko pate hain Shipcy

shweta vaidya    

love u sakshi sooo much

varsha avasthi

On diz spcl day i wish u ol d vry bst nd may u be blessed abundantly today,tomorrow n d days to come!!! May u hv a fantastic b'day n many more to come...Wish u a vry vry HAPPYY BIRTHDAY sakshi mam<3<3

I lv her oll expressions<3<3 Ur smile cn brighter d darkest day:-*<3 keep smiling :):)

veena23 thumbnail

ok...after wishes...here is some more creations on our lovly diva...ufff...kitna bhi karo yar...kam hi lagta h...aur aur aur karne ka man karta h...ok...presenting few

balhlover

nazia nisar

veena singh

veena23 thumbnail

oh my god...finally meri bari aa hi gyi...kab se main line me khadi thi yar...mushkil ye h ki ek to mera nam sabse last me aata h upar se mujhe bolna bhi bahot h karna bhi bahot h...to rambabu ki tarah mujhe bhi bht sara space chahiye hota h...πŸ˜†

khair...sabse pehle main bhi to sakshi ko wish kar  lu phir bate karungi bcz it takes times na...toh...

hey sakshi wish u a very very very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
i wish ki zindgi me jo milna reh gya ho wo mil jaye...jo mila h wo hamesha sath rhe...aur jo milega wo duniya ki sabse achhi aur khushi dene wali cheeze ho...qki aap khush to hum khush...aur mujhe khush rhne ki badi gandi adat h to mere liye to apko khush rhna hi padega...to hamesha khush rahiye love u sooo much...

Bahot din ho gye the yar maine sakshi k bare me kuchh special nhi kiya tha..i really amazed on myself...kamal ki chipku hu yar...pichhle 13 sal se ek insan ke peechhe padi hu...pyar kam to nhi hota h...wqt k sath badhta jarur jata h...waise to sakshi ki tareef hamesha hi karti rhti hu...itni karti hu ki shayad ab kuchh bacha nhi hoga karne k liye...sakshi k hi chakkr me to aaj itna sara talent aa gya h mere andr...hahaha..sab kuchh to try kar chuki hu...duniya bhar ki khurafate kar dali hain...but phir bhi mujhe hamesha lagta h ki kuchh baki h...kuchh to aur kar hi sakti hu apni deewangi dikhane k liye...aur mera best tareeka to hota h bate karne ka...i can talk as much as people bare it :p ye jyada h na...pr isme main kuchh nhi kar sakti hu mera genuine problm h...agr main kabhi keh deti hu ki...kya bat karu???..then people responce me...kya bat kar rhi ho tumhare pas bat karne ko bat nhi h ??..ye bat sunke to bat ko bhi bina bat k chakkr aa jayega...& people say if u not talk it become history...ufff...aree kya karu yar...bate nhi karungi to btaungi kaise ki sakshi ko kitna pyar karti hu to...moral of the story ye h ki boss bat to karna padega...hamare pas koi choice nhi h..ufff..abhi tak ye nhi socha ki kya karungi tab to itni bate kar li...ab jo karna h to usme kya karungi???...hehehe...mera kuchh nhi ho sakta...chalo bakwas band kam shuru karti hu..hmm to sakshi k bare me bate karni h...agar khubsurti ki bat karni h..to maine suna h ki khubsurati dekhne walo ki ankho me hoti h..tabhi duniya ki har ma ko apna bachha sabse khubsurt lagta h..aur marne wale ko zindgi bht khubsurat lagti h...main manti hu ki chehre ki khubsurti se jyada dil ki khubsurti mayne rakhti h aur ye sakshi ne har bar dikhaya h...khair ...kai dino se soch rhi thi..ki hamari sakshi to expressions ki queen hai...aur thodi bht likhne ki kabiliyat humare andar bhi h...to aaj kyun na sakshi ke kuchh special expressions ko capture karke use apne shabdo k sath jod du...is'n it intresting...aur kamal ki bat ye ho gyi ki mauka bhi khas mil gya..

waise humlog sakshi k expressions k bare me bat kar rhe the...main jantihu ki ye bht mushkil h ki hum sakshi k kisi ek expression k bare me bat kare...she is simply amazing yar...uska to chalana hasna bolna uthna baithna...sab kayamath hi h...aap shabdo me use nahi bandh sakte...phir bhi maine ye panga liya...khair able hi liya h to karna hi padega...pr pta h kya h...expressions se bhi kamal to sakshi ki ankhe hain...priya hamesha bolti rhti h na ki use ankho  me sab dikhta h...har kisi ki ankho me dekh leti h...ab na mujhe bhi adat ho ho gyi h to mujhe bhi...sakshi ki ankho me sab kuchh dikh jata h..chahe wo bole ya na bole...to aaj meri puri attention sakshi ki "expressive eyes" ho gyi aur main aaj uski ankho k bare me hi baat karungi...

to sabse pehle jara nazro se nazare to mila le...

Natkhat ye adaye teri
nazro se chhalak jaye tera sharmana
yunhi to nahi behkate hain hum
yunhi nhi kehta pagal jamana

tere chehre par bechainiya dikh jati hain
teri ankho se bunde chalak jati hain
agar gum itna khubsurat hota hai
to phir kyun bhing ye palak jati hain

dil me uljhano ka sailab h
pr chehra unhe jhutlata h
dhokha to ye ankhe de jati h 
Qki inme to sabkuch dikh jata h..

Hasne ke liye log bahane dhundhte hain
hum chaht hain ghum pane ki
hame to achha lagta h ruth jana isliye
qki suna h badi adat h tumhe sabko manane ki 

some other morvls expressions of sakshi...on which i defenty dead yar...

ufff...defently i hv to sy yar... "apko dekh kar dekhti reh gyi"

haye mera man to nahi ho rha h ise  khtm karne ka par...ab bht ho gya yar...itna likhungi to bas pitai ho jayegiπŸ˜›

khair sakshi k liye to main kitna bhi likh sakti hu...par aaj main kuchh special mention karna chahti hu...meri list me  bht sare talented log the...jinhe litrlly m admire karti thi...but now meri soch thodi si badal gyi...aaj main bht khush hu...ki mera sath isme un logo ne diya...jinme ya to talent nhi tha...ya dikha nhi pate the...han theek h ki mne jid ki thoda gussa bhi kiya...pr important ye h ki unhone meri bat ko ehmiyat di aur wo isliye di qki wo mujhse bht pyar karte hain...to main bht bht bht khush hu ki mujhe unka talent duniya ko dikhane ko mila...to jinhone sath diya...unko bht bht sara pyar...jinhone nahi diya...wo agli bar de denaπŸ˜‰

& for last...

wish u a very happy birthday "princess"
waise ye nam logo ne rakha h...mujhe ap sakshi hi pasand hain aur main whi bulati hu...qki mujhe yhi nam lena... "bada achha lagta h"   hahaha...

have fun & now wish our diva in ur ways...pls dnt brk any rule of forum...

love
veena

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow   veena di ..That was fabulous and beautiful Thread of sakshi tanwar birthday .

Its simply elegant if Sakshi could have seen ,she would be speechless.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amazing work n our Amazing Diva birthday ...

Many more happy reurns of the day Sakshi ji..Hope you are viewing this thread .. Love you loads..

And each one wishes and the colourful image works are simply adorable and lovely.Thank you so much for the beautiful work of yours ..

FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sakshi ji. May you live longer than the longest in the happiest possible manner and may God grant all your wishes. Loads of love and Prayers. πŸ˜Š β€οΈ

And Veena23, I must say this. You are ah-may-zing. You have taken so much pains to make this awesome thread that makes even a newcomer like me want to immediately write to you and congratulate you for the same. Great going. πŸ˜‰
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Many Many Happy returns of the Day -
Expression Queen :
SakshiTanwar!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fab thread Veenu πŸ€—