Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Superb update...👏👏...keep rocking!!...😃

hey thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...

and yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: santt

Hi leena
i m a silent reader in this forum,, ur subject is superb.
flashback scene is just perfect. no doubt in that..but present track is bit confusing .. but suprb update. updte next part soon..waiting..

hey thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
Don't worry everything will get clear very soon just have patians it will gonna be most fun loving one for sure... being silent reader thanks for commenting...
& yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmehta1957

very very interesting ...waiting for next update...pls update soon.

even yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

the story is unfolding in its own way, I guess patience is the key word here, so I will wait, this part was good, just a request dear, plz make it little bigger in font size, otherwise its absolutely perfect, plz continue ASAP

yes u r right patience is keyword here its just talk of 4 to 5 parts then whole truth will reveal... ur request is in my command will try my best to do it...
& yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

hey Plasure is all mine...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

awesome update⭐️👍🏼. Ram and the young girl part is beautiful😳 wondering if she is she Priya? Raj and Sandhya meet but is Mrs. Kapoor Priya? and is she sister of Raj 😲OMG Lots of TWISTS coming up makes the story very interesting.😃
waiting for next part update soon thanks for pm Leena😊

Diii she is Sandy not Sandhya & yes lots of twist r there waiting for all... that girl is Priya or not u will get to know in next...till then just wait & watch...
leena04 thumbnail

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

wow leena dear
superb writing
just loved it
thanks for pm
cont asap

& will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

<font color="#0066ff">mystery mystery mystery...but lovely update</font>

<font color="#0066ff">really loved the scene between Vikram and Ram. loved their bond.</font>

<font color="#0066ff">scene of small girl and young girl are beautifully described.</font>

<font color="#0066ff">let me guess...that young girl is non other than Priya only.</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Raj sharma is Priya's brother...and the patient is Priya.</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Priya is married to Ramand that's y she is Mrs. kapoor. May be Raya ar separated but not divorced. all are my wild guess...don't laugh😆</font>

<font color="#0066ff">please continue soon and thanks for PM and sorry for late</font>

Thanks for all the apriciation it means a lot to me... don't beat me but actually I laugh by mistake but sorry for that... well all question's answer is lieing in future but E thing I can asuress RaYa is not divorced...
leena04 thumbnail

I know Guys its become really late this time hoping u will love this short Promo of Update... will post part soon in day or 2 days until then enjoys this... If u feel updates r getting too longer then plz tell me so I will cut short it... & Happy belated New Year to u all...
-----@-----@-----@-----@-----@-----

Promo 3
-----@-----@-----@-----@-----@-----

Shipra: actually bhaishab u know Priya is our only one girl child & she is heart & soul of our family in her matter I don't want to take any risk by doing hurry as want only best for Priya & for that we r ready to wait. (
Shipra said with motherly concerned looking at Sudhir. Shiny looks on them while understanding their talk.)
Shiny: well bhabhiji in that case I have one proposal for u both if only u both agreed to it. (
Shiny said with smile looking at both Sudhir & Shipra both exchanged the glance at each other then looks back at Shiny & nods him to continue his talk.) also u know the boy & his family very well from boy's childhood. (Shiny give grins looking at Sudhir & Shipra were they both were totally confused that about whom Shiny is talking.)
Sudhir: sorry yaar I didn't get u whom you r talking abt? (
Shudhir asked still being confused where Shiny looks at him with broad smile on his lips.)
Shiny: I m talking about Ram Sudhir my sister Krishna's son. (
Shiny declared very proudly talking about Ram & his family.)
Shipra: Ram U mean Ram Kapoor the son of Business tycoon Amarnaath Kapoor & Krishna Kapoor's. (
Shipra shocked hearing this & looks at Sudhir with surprised.)
Sudhir: but they r very big people Shiny will they accept Priya as their Daughter in law. I know Krishna she is really gem person but her husband & family will it be ok for them? (
Sudhir asked Shiny very politely but keeping the reality of society in mind.[B])