Awesome fantastic updates
loveit
thanks for pm
cont soon
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
glad to see that ff started again ...
well i like the whole concept and specially the bonding between abhay and jeh , misha ...
waiting for piya entering in dehradun 
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update to the core so Abhay and Jeh are BFF that is what I am looking forward in the story
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i am so happy dear that u r continuing dis story... thank u...

sorry 4 late response... quite busy now a days...

by d way happy new year in advance...

hope u update ur story fanaa tere pyar mein... plz update soon... waiting...
My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

chapter- 3

"What? R u mad? how can u let them go. U know its dangerous." said a frustrated man to other. Running from that room, he reached to another room. He entered in room without knocking and found almost 10 people starring toward him. Without wasting a time, he turn to a elder man and said in worried tone " rajesh, there is bad news. Neha and ritu, both gone to woods." "what?' said rajesh looking toward him in disbelief. " ragu, I told u to keep eyes on both of them. How can u?" a middle aged women get up with jerk from her chair and said " we already lost our many important people in this forest. If anything happened to them, I don't know how I will handle it this time. I hope they will return safe". This time ragu said "don't u think u r thinking which could not happened. We know already, no one come alive from that side of wood. How can u think that they will come. I think we should hv packup and leave this city as soon as possible."  "I think raghu is right mrs. Cinha. It is best for us to leave this city. " said rajesh in serius tone. Mrs. Cinha did not said anything because little bit she knew that they r saying the truth. Its imposible to return from that place.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Two girls were running in the middle off the wood to save their lifes. Both could feel someone following them. Then one girl stopped after seeing the seen infront of her. She could easily heard the evil laughter enchoing in the whole forest. She knew the time has come. She have to act on her plan. She thought about her sister running behind her.  Neha knew she cant run anymore. She saw ritu running toward her but one look from neha and with tears running through her eyes, she start running toward other side. Neha knew her end is near. She did not hv much time. with teary eyes, she saw last time her sister running to other side. With a last hope of her sister being safe, she again start running.

With guilty in her heart, she did not stop even for a second. She continues running till she saw a road. She run to that side. Reaching to the road she turn back to the forest. And a scream enchoed through the forest. she froze at her place relizing the reality behind that scream. She knew she lost her elder sister neha. She want to run back to her sister but the promise she had given to her sister did not let her do that. she remember the commanding look of her sister to run to other side. She had seen a hope in the eyes of her sister for her. She come back to present with horn sound of car.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Time changed everything. Yaa, its right. Many things had changed with time. in last 2 centuries everything is almost changed then why not him. He is still same. Alone in the darkness of loneliness. Returning back to city which changed his whole life 2 centuries ago, he is same. The pain, agony, guilt, anger, everything is same as before. Time heals the wound then by it fails on him always. His wounds r still open. It is other things he hide all of them behind his rudness. Starring toward him jay could not stop himself, "some things could never change. M I right abhay?" abhay turn his face toward him trying to understood the meaning behind his words. Misha shook her head in disbelief. Again his secret talking. She did not even show any intrest in jay's comment but inside she was curious. Curious to know which she did not knew. And she knew for this, she has to pretend not so interested in their talk. Abhay saw her busy with cellphone. Abhay knew jay's meaning so he said him " its not in our hand jay. Some memories did not leave us." " or may be we did not want this. I mean if we want anything can happened abhay." Abhay knew jay is rrying to make him understand. So he did not replay him back. Other side jay had seen abhay looking toward misha. He knew abhay did not want to go further. Misha tried to change the topic. She knew where it will end. "what u said hotdog. See the whole city is changed. I mean yaa woods r the same but the people have changed lot. " misha, I think u r forgetting, the people of dehradoon r now feels more scared from the forest. " said jay with mischievous eyes. Misha understood it and said " yaa. And now the black clouds are here so it will more scary." Abhay turn toward then and glared. But then they saw the change in his expression. And another moment, they heard a scream in the middle of wood. Without thinking further, trio run to that side. And the view shocked the misha to core. Abhay knew it already. A girl lying down on ground with marks on her neck. jay indicate something to abahy and then trio left the place to go home. .    

arwakantawala thumbnail
Awesome update so Pia is coming back too Dehraddun but I am thinking what is that thing that her family is hiding from her
arwakantawala thumbnail
Awesome update - Sorry it is posted two timesEdited by arwakantawala - 10 years ago