Will Gurbina's fracture turn public against them? *DT note: Page7*

Poll

Will the controversial Gurbina's RIB fracture turned public against

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Will Gurbina's controversial  RIB fracture turn public against them?

ppl r opining that this rib fracture is fake bcoz debina is still jumping,lifting,somer saulting etc...while even a small hair line crack in rib causes excruciating pain...

so my poll Q is in addition to sajid's biased treatment, will this issue turn ppl against them as far as voting is concerned?

Edited by memad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can you specify what does this mean like will public be in favor or against them for Rib Fracture..
Nids
-stylediva- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 actually i wanted to say it even made many think how can on  dance with two broken ribs & a rib hairline fractured, humans though having good health & good body no body can escape pain when it hurt & no body can escape symtoms due to such accidents. But then amonst forum only there are many doctors who are saying it's impossible atleast for 5-6 weeks how much medicine one take & how many precaution one takes. But Mr.gurmeet  tweeted on friday saying it's a injury & he want  fans blessings🤢. this was a strong fix on people's mind that she suffered fracture & when they saw her lifting & jumping it was confirmed by my brother who ia doctor too that she is lying,even she has hailine fracture she cannot do this . after sunday saterday voting fracture issue diluted to hailine fracture 🤢this aversion online made first people started giving  feedback to starplus. they brought a doc to say that seriously  to prove their white lie. viewers like my sis who was voting to gurbina since jiyajale stopped & her reaction was what crap!!! why people can't believe their hardwork & be professional. winning or not winning is different being a good & real  person  itself make half of the battle to ur side. Now what did starplus & Gurbina & ph got...NoTRP...Noa goodwill conducting reality . bcz everything is crystal clear seen that star -gurbina -PH(RAhulmahajan) are sick enough to play with emotions of audience.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not that many people were with them to begin with which why they can't stop faking.

hope and pray so cos they ask for it for always making up stories weeks after weeks just to get votes and I hope the fake doctor is find out too cos he or she does not know what he/she is talking about.
Edited by .Angel - 10 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Max viewers have already disliked  them due to the partiality of Sajid Khan

Nd now they have worsen the situation more with their Fake Rib Fracture drama.

nkmdesiusa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doracake

Max viewers have already disliked  them due to the partiality of Sajid Khan

Nd now they have worsen the situation more with their Fake Rib Fracture drama.

The whole thing started when when he declared them winners in the first episode without seeing the others perform which was quite disappointed for the viewers to listen and now with this so called rib fracture its getting worse and worse and sadly ppl are giving more votes to this couple rather those who are working so hard with full dedication how are they falling for this??  What is shocking they're getting full marks unnecessarily when there act is nothing but being copied from another act channel and rest are working so hard with new concept and not getting that full marks for their hard work.. It's disgusting..  

how far low can they go... this is really Insane..
stressrelief thumbnail
I think   Gurubina will do   anything to win a dance show
nkmdesiusa thumbnail

Originally posted by: stressrelief

I think   Gurubina will do   anything to win a dance show

yeah we've been seeing that for quite sometime now that they will do anything to win but it is a shame to stoop so low and play with your health that is not right..audience is not a fool to believe them after all this drama they keep doing

I seriously feel sorry for the other contestants who have to bear all this when they really are working so hard every week but don't get much recognition as this overrated couple have been receiving wk after wk..
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I have already turned against them..😕 I was a GC fan but after their countless dramas on NB, my heart has started to dislike GurBina.. still like GC as an actor but their dramas were too cheap .. 👎🏼
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
jhoot bole khowwa kaate...