Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandy_BS

Start the next OS Game thread soon..

Excited!

Started
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just thot to update the full story here ,.. so here it is.

One-shot game:It was a pleasant evening , with birds chirping n winds blowing, she was enjoying her pakora and hot kashmiri chai sitting in the lounge , wen some one closed her eyes from behind, she kept th hand and said" aap, ?" And turned back to see who he/she was.".

As she turned back ...she was delighted to see Zain...with his witty smile...She is upset with him as he dint come on new year party.Zain asks for forgiveness and even kneels down and becomes murga...Aliya starts giggling and burst in to laughter...seeing Zain sitting down...",,,Both laugh and soon snow fall starts_________________

_Alia starts dancing as she enjoys this climate, zain was mesmerized by her beauty, he took slow steps towards her while she was enjoying every bit of d climate, " zain stopped her abd removed the snow flakes from her hair onebyone."As Zain was removing snowflakes Aliya became a bit uncomfortable and tries to move back
..This behaviour of Aliya confuses Zain...Aliya tells Zain to stay in limit and soon Zain holds Aliya tightly and asks.
." I love u damn it!!...And in love there is no limit...no boundary..."...

Alia knew that he love her but this was the first time he confessed, she was feeling like 'heaven-on-earth' , she blushed crimson red , zain holded her hand and entwined with hers, "tum sharma rahi ho" he smirked

SHe left his hand and ran away from the lounge.He followed her back with a naughty smirk. She hid behind a small bush peeping from d corner of it. He was searching her anxiously. She giggled n hid back again but when she pops her gaze he wasn't present. She's startled n started searching her but suddenly she's been pushed nearby a hard soft body snuggling her safely in his arms. She flushes ferociously cng Zain knitting his eyebrow with a victory look.You can't go away from me so easily Aliya' said Zain with a husky voice
. To prove him wrong she pushes him and runs down the stairs. Zain follows her only to lose her on the blink of his eyes. She was there, nearby, and he could feel it. The breeze was so cold that he shivered.

'Aliya come out now, stop playing hide & seek wi...' . He did not have the time to finish his sentence when he felt her hands on his eyes...She knots a black silky thread on his eyes telling

"Khud hi pakdo mujhe"! He stumbles swinging his hands in air while seeking her, but she travels behind d curtains escaping from his attack. But he could feel her fragrance n follows d direction of it. She teases little more patting his back n bouncing down not letting into his grip. As she turns to runaway, he catch holds her wrist n pens d cloth on eyes sniggering at her innocently.He holds the small of her back and picks her up. Aliyah kicks her legs almost like a child to wiggle out of his grip but Zain is too strong for.

"Zain, leave me. Koi dek jaye ga!""Naa Aliyah, you're not going anywhere""ZAIN! Dad aur mom arahe hain!""Hahaha Aliyah kya tum mujhe bewakoof samajtee hoon, mein nahee chorne wala"Zains parents are shocked while Aliya is red with embarrassed...On the sight of his parents
Zain dropped Aliya who thankfully stabled herself instead of falling. She was glaring at Zain for dropping her like this. She was about to say something when Zain's father spoke

' Zain maybe you should be a bit more careful next time. Anyone can appear at any time.' Hearing this Aliya blushed and Zain could not help but starred at the floor instead of looking at his parents. Embarrassed, both excused themselves and ran to their rooms.Closing the door, Zain turned to see a blushing Aliya sitting on the sofa.Zain starts walking towards Aliya

, "now Aliya, lets see who saves you from me now" he goes to grab her but she is too fast and jumps on the bed he follows but miserably fails. He gives up and is mesmerised by her contagious laugh which obviously has in fits of laughter too.All of a sudden he Aliya starts coughing real badly, Zain becomes worried. He rushes to her with a glass full of water and makes her drink it then tells her to have some rest. He puts her to bed on his toned chestSettling herself Aliya could not help but smiled.
'May I know the reason behind this lovely smile?' Zain's heart melted seeing Aliya smiling like this. She looked at him & starred in his eyes.

'Stop starring, it's awkward..' Zain mentioned seeing Aliya not speaking at all but starring at him so intensely. Aliya was stunned at his comment, 'Awkward? What's awkward in that? I think it's romantic.' Zain laughed at her statement and hugged her,
'Indeed it is, I just wanted you to talk. Now tell me, why were you smiling so much? Remembering someone?'Giggling, Aliya replied ' Uum... Yes I am. I am remembering the person I always dreamed to be with, and prayed to get him and well... Today he's with me.' Never had he imagined Aliya would say something like this but it felt good to hear those sweet things. 'You scared me for a second but I'm glad to know I was the one.'
'Hahaha! Mr Zain got scared in case I've been talking about someone else!' Aliya commented. Having the mischief look in his eyes, Zain laughed and said 'I did but I know that the love between us is strong so I fear no one.' With that he turned to hug Aliya who was all 'trapped' and could not escape from Zain.
'Finally you got your hug', Aliya said. 'I did' replied Zain winking.

credit:Pizzahot
-akkilovesNBT-
asha-TAAREY
Butterfly003
LovesickEdited by princesbarbie - 10 years ago
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princesbarbie

I just thot to update the full story here ,.. so here it is.
One-shot game:It was a pleasant evening , with birds chirping n winds blowing, she was enjoying her pakora and hot kashmiri chai sitting in the lounge , wen some one closed her eyes from behind, she kept th hand and said" aap, ?" And turned back to see who he/she was.".As she turned back ...she was delighted to see Zain...with his witty smile...She is upset with him as he dint come on new year party.Zain asks for forgiveness and even kneels down and becomes murga...Aliya starts giggling and burst in to laughter...seeing Zain sitting down...",,,Both laugh and soon snow fall starts__________________Alia starts dancing as she enjoys this climate, zain was mesmerized by her beauty, he took slow steps towards her while she was enjoying every bit of d climate, " zain stopped her abd removed the snow flakes from her hair onebyone."As Zain was removing snowflakes Aliya became a bit uncomfortable and tries to move back..This behaviour of Aliya confuses Zain...Aliya tells Zain to stay in limit and soon Zain holds Aliya tightly and asks.." I love u damn it!!...And in love there is no limit...no boundary..."...Alia knew that he love her but this was the first time he confessed, she was feeling like 'heaven-on-earth' , she blushed crimson red , zain holded her hand and entwined with hers, "tum sharma rahi ho" he smirkedSHe left his hand and ran away from the lounge.He followed her back with a naughty smirk. She hid behind a small bush peeping from d corner of it. He was searching her anxiously. She giggled n hid back again but when she pops her gaze he wasn't present. She's startled n started searching her but suddenly she's been pushed nearby a hard soft body snuggling her safely in his arms. She flushes ferociously cng Zain knitting his eyebrow with a victory look.You can't go away from me so easily Aliya' said Zain with a husky voice. To prove him wrong she pushes him and runs down the stairs. Zain follows her only to lose her on the blink of his eyes. She was there, nearby, and he could feel it. The breeze was so cold that he shivered. 'Aliya come out now, stop playing hide & seek wi...' . He did not have the time to finish his sentence when he felt her hands on his eyes...She knots a black silky thread on his eyes telling "Khud hi pakdo mujhe"! He stumbles swinging his hands in air while seeking her, but she travels behind d curtains escaping from his attack. But he could feel her fragrance n follows d direction of it. She teases little more patting his back n bouncing down not letting into his grip. As she turns to runaway, he catch holds her wrist n pens d cloth on eyes sniggering at her innocently.He holds the small of her back and picks her up. Aliyah kicks her legs almost like a child to wiggle out of his grip but Zain is too strong for."Zain, leave me. Koi dek jaye ga!""Naa Aliyah, you're not going anywhere""ZAIN! Dad aur mom arahe hain!""Hahaha Aliyah kya tum mujhe bewakoof samajtee hoon, mein nahee chorne wala"Zains parents are shocked while Aliya is red with embarrassed...On the sight of his parents Zain dropped Aliya who thankfully stabled herself instead of falling. She was glaring at Zain for dropping her like this. She was about to say something when Zain's father spoke ' Zain maybe you should be a bit more careful next time. Anyone can appear at any time.' Hearing this Aliya blushed and Zain could not help but starred at the floor instead of looking at his parents. Embarrassed, both excused themselves and ran to their rooms.Closing the door, Zain turned to see a blushing Aliya sitting on the sofa.Zain starts walking towards Aliya, "now Aliya, lets see who saves you from me now" he goes to grab her but she is too fast and jumps on the bed he follows but miserably fails. He gives up and is mesmerised by her contagious laugh which obviously has in fits of laughter too.All of a sudden he Aliya starts coughing real badly, Zain becomes worried. He rushes to her with a glass full of water and makes her drink it then tells her to have some rest. He puts her to bed on his toned chestSettling herself Aliya could not help but smiled. 'May I know the reason behind this lovely smile?' Zain's heart melted seeing Aliya smiling like this. She looked at him & starred in his eyes. 'Stop starring, it's awkward..' Zain mentioned seeing Aliya not speaking at all but starring at him so intensely. Aliya was stunned at his comment, 'Awkward? What's awkward in that? I think it's romantic.' Zain laughed at her statement and hugged her, 'Indeed it is, I just wanted you to talk. Now tell me, why were you smiling so much? Remembering someone?'Giggling, Aliya replied ' Uum... Yes I am. I am remembering the person I always dreamed to be with, and prayed to get him and well... Today he's with me.' Never had he imagined Aliya would say something like this but it felt good to hear those sweet things. 'You scared me for a second but I'm glad to know I was the one.''Hahaha! Mr Zain got scared in case I've been talking about someone else!' Aliya commented. Having the mischief look in his eyes, Zain laughed and said 'I did but I know that the love between us is strong so I fear no one.' With that he turned to hug Aliya who was all 'trapped' and could not escape from Zain.'Finally you got your hug', Aliya said. 'I did' replied Zain winking.

so sweet of u to compile everything in one place.
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sandy_BS
Thank U!it will be easier fr readers to read it one go!
Btw am mun
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its looking awesome man...feels great..to see mah Two paras fit so well in whole story 
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Members need to sign up or seek permission before creating game threads on the forum, so that the forum does not have multiple games running

Topic Closed

Leviathan