Mehul S Thakkar,Mumbai Mirror | Dec 30, 2013, 09.22 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Tanisha Mukerji|Salman Khan|Kushal Tandon|Gauahar Khan|Bigg Boss 7
Disrespectful to say Kushal is just a friend: Gauahar Khan
Gauahar Khan
At the end of a nail-biting finale, Gauahar Khanhad just been declared the winner of season seven of the reality show Bigg Boss. And while her younger sister was adamant about taking her back home, Gauahar was in the mood to party. While they debated the issue, we asked her: 

You've had a long stay inside the house, were you expecting to win? 
I wasn't expecting to win, the line-up scared me, but I was praying that I'd at least reach the finals. But I have to admit that without Kushal Tandon it would have been tough. When you're being bashed by everyone inside the house, you need at least one person to tell you that you can deal with it. I soon realised that I didn't have to prove anything to anyone, the audience was watching everything and they knew the true story.

READ: Kushal made me realise when to shut up: Gauahar Khan

Not worried that things will change now that both Kushal and you are outside the house? 
No, if you know a person well, you are confident he won't change, inside or outside.

Did you know him earlier? 
No, I met him on the show.

You took a huge risk admitting to being in a relationship with him on national TV? 
When someone is being so supportive, it's disrespectful to say he's just a friend. When I know in my heart that he's special why deny it?

READ: Was Gauahar Khan's win pre-determined?

So when do you plan to get married? 
(Laughs) Right now I can only think of the party I'm headed to.

What's you equation with Tanisha Mukerji? 
Even when I nominated her I said that Tanisha is a nice, cultured girl. I would love to stay in touch with her.

Many feel Tanisha and you grew close after Kushal and Armaan were evicted? 
(Shortly) No, that's not true.

READ: Kushal, not me instigated Sofia Hayat: Gauahar Khan

Kushal's behaviour came under the scanner and even host Salman Khanreprimanded him... 
When he came back to the house he was unnecessarily overreacting over trivial matters. One particular situation had him really agitated (Ejaz Khan prying into their personal affair). It was normal for any guy to react the way Kushal did. But that apart, he never abused a girl in the house, he was never disrespectful.

He had insulted Tanisha... 
Yes, he did say certain things to her and even during a task went overboard. I think it was the house that was responsible for this. Otherwise he is a wonderful person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratianas4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ve well said gau mata...ab to chup karo

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=ravibans
He had insulted Tanisha... 
Yes, he did say certain things to her and even during a task went overboard. I think it was the house that was responsible for this. Otherwise he is a wonderful person.[/QUOTE]
yeh blame the house 4 everything...if that's the case then blame the house 4 what andy did 2 u too and say he's a wonderful person but BB is responsible for what he did...seriously gauhar u aren't as fair as u make it out 2 be... no1 in that house was honest and totally fair except asif and ellie who really deserved 2 win but got evicted becos they didn't play dirty games like the rest did...
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
He insulted tani , he instigated sofia
Mata to babu ki basti kari jaa rahi hai 🥳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

kya excuse dhunda hai😆😆gahur ne kushal ke behavior ke liye ...phir yeh excuse toh sab ke liye hona chaiye😉kya,armaan aur koi aur😆😆😉

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So he insulted Tanisha but never abused a girl? Maybe the wording is wrong but I can't get my head around that.