Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back🤗

that was one terrific update!!! what a mess...feeling sry for all of them.
jakhushi thumbnail
We'll this is an unexpected twist... Anjali of all people 😲.
The last lines between Anjali and Khushi ... Of damn!! 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very interesting update...👍🏼
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how did ur exams go RB - will be out in flying colours, I guess

so that's another big turn in the story - I always had my doubt on shyam but never on Anjali - hence it came out as a shock - waiting to know more - waiting for u to reveal more

update soon dear
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope ur exams went well...welcome back...bang on update...never in my wildest dreams could have thought that anjali would be related to the cult...hats off to u...rock barbie...waiting to know whats going on in khushi's mind...
vrindagupta thumbnail
first of all really sorry for late comments
actually i was having exams
can't believe anjali was involved in this cult
n is being giving all the information to her handler
n will continue to do so
wonder now how will they handle these cases
vrindagupta thumbnail
first of all sorry for late comments
was having exams

amazing updates
this case was becoming like a maze
finally things statred to unfold
can't believe that anjali was involved in this
n still is not going to betray the ashram
wonder now how will they handle the case
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter 25:

"No f**king way," Keith is the first to react. Shukla and I are still processing what Khushi just said.

Khushi sighed and rubbed her forehead. "It's the only way we can get some traction to whatever is happening there. If I walk in and take the role they always wanted me to in exchange for all your safety..."

I don't like this plan but it's viable. "Can't you think of any other way?"

Khushi shakes her head. "Getting someone new to infiltrate inner circle of that ashram is going to time - which we don't have. Turning someone from the inner circle is impossible; Anjali - case and point. And that leaves me."

Shukla raises an eyebrow. "So you waltz in and announce your loyalty to them?" He scoffs.

"Got a better idea there big guy?" Khushi relaxes in the chair and shoves a large mango pickle in her mouth. Her eyes squint when the sourness hits the roof of her mouth. I cannot help but chuckle at that.

"Khushi has a good point Shukla. She doesn't even have to lie or anything. Like she said, she will tell them that she is willing to join because they finally got to her." I nod at Khushi. "All she has to do is not divulge the entire truth and she should be fine." I don't understand why Shukla and Keith are freaking out about this while Khushi and I are calm. I trust Khushi to take care of herself and I know what she is capable of. But in that ashram, she will be at a disadvantage as there will be too many people watching her every move.

Shukla sighs and Keith stops eating entirely.

"I will get you wired-"

"No can do kiddo," Khushi interjects immediately. Keith looks at me helplessly and I shrug. "I cannot wear wire taped on my chest or something. What will happen when it comes to performing naked rituals?" Khushi asks seriously.

I choke on rice while Shukla chokes on air. Keith looks at Khushi in hope of an invitation. "Really?" Keith asks, wide eyed.  

Khushi chuckles, hiding her mouth behind her palm. "No, dumbass." I exhale softly, some unknown tension leaving my shoulders. Shukla looks at me with a raised eyebrow which I dutifully ignore.

Khushi eases out and her voice grows serious. "It's a risk we cannot take. If those people were to find out that I was spying on them, I don't think they will respect my high-priestess status or anything. They will torture me and imprison me. And that would be getting off easy."

Keith swallows and nods dolefully. "How will you contact us then? How will we contact you?"

Khushi's smile is amused. "I said I won't be wearing wire. I never said I won't be carrying one- something small which can be hidden in some jewelry. I will tell them it's too sacred for their uncouth hands to touch them."

"Isn't there a risk of finding out?" Shukla beats me to the question I wanted to ask.

"It's a calculated risk we will have to take. If you have any better plans, I am all ears." Khushi said.

It was quiet for several moments. I motion the waiter to give us the bill. We have been here in this dingy hotel for too long, dinner long done.

"Let's do this." I said leaving a generous tip and pocketing the bill.

PS: Short chapter as the next one will have one long scene and don't want to break that up. Till then wanted to leave something to think about :-)

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems like they do have a plan.
soophie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally ur back...welcome back dear
As usual awesome update
So they r a team now...planning something big
Cant wait for their plan to put into action
update soon