Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah I know I am the late Kate!! Anyways...

Woah there's a lot a be said and seriously I am in no mood to let the tears flow! A year long journey with the massive team called ETF ends and it is bitter sweet parting. Though letting go isn't easy but i am sure all the people who put in their sweat and blood will achieve great success and continue to enthrall us all!

Since Arjun is en tact and still in and I choose not to peak about him much but yes I am thankfu that he has stayed over and is providing the much needed adrenaline rush!!But then there are characters close to my heart and I'd like to put a few words for them!

Sameer Damsingh Rathod

The man few words, a rock solid support, a maxim, a no nonsense strict ACP and man with a golden heart! He was everything that made a leader. While he was an elder brother and biggest support to his entire team, he also was the cunning strategist on field who'd never let crime or criminals go the easy way. He turned even more amazing when his anger took the best of him. His string demeanor, undercurrent of confidence and sharp mind was what had me gutted. But unfortunately his character underwent a curious sea change and the sharp ACP was reduced to being wrong every time! Had the character been kept true to it roots it would have been phenomenal as the battle with Sikander was as much his as was Arjun's. He had lost both his friends one to death and other to trauma...and coping up was no easy task still he tried and succeeded! His possible love track was something that could have soothed his aching heart but even that went for a toss! Even then Behzaad played it perfect to the T. ACP you'll be massively missed!

Aayesha Kapoor

The high and mighty third-in-command of ETF. The Lady Dabbang or the Jungli Billi as the forum proudly calls her, she was everything that a lady should be: classy and fabulous! A tough lady who handled the drug mafia all by herself, a strong and brainy cop who always was on the edge with both Rawte and Rathod. An ammunition expert who killed her opponents in that famous one shot-one kill move! A compassionate, caring, vulnerable yet strong and tough! Shital brought to life the lady we all envied and wanted to be like. Aayesha was every thing that girl dreams of. She use to come so strong that at times it was difficult for both might ACPs to man up to her. Shital played it so subtlety that we were led to believe that she exists in real life. Her equations with Arjun and Sameer were worth watching and a possible love track that would mend the long lost  friendship too was awaited..only if things were held right! The character never lived up to the entry and image created! None the less..Aayesha will remain my favourite!

Riya Mukherjee

Honestly the character had never been that strong when comes in comparison with the entire cast. But given the fact that she was just a trainee out on the field it looked quite realistic. There was a constant growth in her character that made it a an interesting watch and honestly I had been looking for more! Sana made the character believable and it was indeed a treat to watch her! Her equations with Arjun had just begun when unfortunately she had to make a painful exit!

Shreekant Sen

Another live wire of the team who was a perfect mix of brain and humor! And no one other that Sid could have played it in such a convincing manner. A tech savy and a beautiful heart is what Shree was! His equatons with Riya, Chhotu, Aayesha, Liza and Saakshi were woth watching. He held immense respect for both his seniors and adored them! A team sweetheart and fantastic friend!

Chandrakant Patil

Inspite of a cute name and a massive frame he is remembered as Chhotu! At first look he looks intimidating but the very next moment you'd know he his nothing but a big sweetheart! A commando and head of informers he was a vital piece to the team! Be it using brains or brawn he was the first one the entire team looked upto! A perfect friend and a mentor...Chhotu wa sthe best buddy and perfect mate to be with. Ketan Sir played it so convincingly that its hard to differentiate the two! My mom's and my favorite!

Liza D'cruz

One entrant that was goth and gab! Am emo queen and a sassy dame...she was someone I enjoyed watching a lot. Her spunk and craziness and not to forget her banters with Shree was adorable. Ritu did wonders as Liza. The rocker chic forensic doctor! A pleasant break form boring forensic docs she was the life of the party girl! A frenemy to Shree and a bestie to Aayesha and Saakshi...she was the cool, rocker princess!!

Saakshi Anand

This was one entry that honestly lacked a proper backing! Though Mrunal had pulled some commendable performaces the CVs failed to bring depth into the character. And just when  a new dimension was being added she was along with the entire ETF blew into pieces!

The team holds a special place in all our hearts and will be always remembered as the best task force on screen!