Aditya Chopra and team apologise to Abhishek

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Aditya Chopra and team apologise to Abhishek

Buzz is that 'Dhoom 3' producer Aditya Chopra and his team visited Abhishek Bachchan recently to make up for an injustice done earlier

December 11, 2013

MUMBAI

Aamir Khan and Abhishek Bachchan

So far whatever events have been held for the upcoming film, Dhoom 3, has had Aamir Khan take centrestage. It is a known fact that the actor loves being totally involved with and in control of the film that he stars in.

This apparently, according to the industry buzz, has not gone down too well with his co-star Abhishek Bachchan. The film's makers were also so involved in promoting Aamir, that they inadvertently skipped inviting Abhishek to some events.

Junior B apparently decided to swallow the hurt and keep quiet about it. It now looks like the production company has realised its oversight and decided to make amends with Abhishek. After all, Bachchan has appeared in both the prequels of the film and has a long standing association with Yash Raj films.

Insiders say that AB did feel the pinch that he was not included in the promotions like the way Aamir is garnering attention, but he didn't make it too obvious.

Says a source, "At the first look launch of the film, it was Aamir who held the fort completely. Even though Abhishek was present, it was Aamir who did all the talking. Abhishek had injured his hand at that time so perhaps he was quiet most of the time."

Adds the source, "The next event was for the song launch which again had Aamir along with co-star Katrina Kaif in attendance. Even though Abhishek was in Mumbai, he was clueless about the event. The makers have decided to make amends before it is too late."

All's well that ends well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Abhishek! He might be no one compared to Aamir...but without Abhi and Uday the film cannot really be called Dhoom.
Mistyy thumbnail
i almost forgot he and Uday are in the movie also, felt like only a Amir-Katrina starerπŸ€”. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abhishek you can have a gala time with the other Khan during HNY promotions so don't sulk yet :)

-Edited
Typo 
Edited by HappyMelody - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhishek may not be a superstar but this really was no way to treat a member of the team. He has been a root of the Dhoom franchise . Yes, Dhoom thrives on villains and anti-heroes , the films are sold on their names , but the other cast deserves the same respect if not the same attention. 

YRF really did go very petty with Abhishek. It was simply very very low. Like seriously, Aditya ?
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why Ab invite for Aamir/ kat song ? why he will invite production house don't want to over publicity     '  
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really pheel for abhishek.. Its really unfair! Katrina is worse than him in acting but still has got a better role πŸ˜† Why wouldnt he be upset?
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This sounds believable. Abhishek isn't one to create a ruckus over something like this, and YRF are definitely making amends to that right now with his inclusion in all the Dhoom promotional events.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm surprised Aditya felt the need to apologize...I thought he would have just been like whatever, who cares you're upset. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I'm surprised Aditya felt the need to apologize...I thought he would have just been like whatever, who cares you're upset. πŸ˜†

Abhishek is a Bachchan.