Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that was amazing update
this geet surely is here to make maan's life a complete hell🀣
take_a_hint thumbnail

Thanks vrinda22  for the awesome banner 

PART 3

As Maan walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel he saw his wife was still busy in front of the mirror straightening her hair. He rolled his eyes as he opened his wardrobe to choose a shirt.

"I have placed the shirt on the bed" Geet pointed at a white shirt.

Maan without even bothering to look at that threw it away. He began to search new shirt.

"Maan" he heard his mom call

"yes mom" he answered not bothering to open the door when the room is a mess

Maan hates to show his imperfection to others even though its his mom.

"When you both are ready come down to pray " she said

"yeah yeah" Maan said indifferently

"And don't forget to wear the white shirt i gave to Geet, its from your Daadi " his mom said

Maan's hand dropped from the shirt he was holding and he flew to take the white shirt he has thrown away. For all gods in the world helped so it didn't fall down getting dirty, it was on the couch. HE smoothened the shirt with his hand as he scowled at Geet who was smiling at him innocently.

"How do i look ?" she asked

Maan turned to look at her. She was wearing a yellow Anarkali, her hair was straightened with a puff above the forehead. Minimal make and minimal jewelry. If anyone but Geet asked him the same question he would have complimented the person.

"You look ugly care not to walk with me " he said

"thank god i look good" she sighed as she turned to the mirror to correct her bindi.

Maan gave her a go-to-hell' stare as he began to button his shirt.

"By the way why is your family so dramatic?" she asked

"excuse me" he looked at her with narrowed eyebrows.

"i mean its like watching a telly show. So many aunties and uncles, grannies and cousins. Oh god give me a break " she said raising her hand in air as if she is tired of it.

Maan himself not a fan of his family gathering but he just can't accept when she says it.

" Can they understand a newlywed needs time ? now i have to go and act all good and innocent daughter-in-law " she said

Maan didn't bother to answer. He didn't want to start a day with fight especially when he very well knew its gonna be long day.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Everyone were gathered for prayer. Maan was surprised to see that Geet was very well behaved in front of elders doing everything perfectly and his daadi , the most difficult to satisfy praised her.

"how lucky to have such a good daughter in law " daadi complimented when Geet touched her feet for blessings.

Maan looked at her with disbelief as Geet winked at him. thank god no one noticed.

"Now its a custon new bride should make some sweet for the family " daadi said

"Sure daadi " Geet said in ever so innocent way.

Geet went to the kitchen with nayantara while others retired to their works before breakfast. Maan sat in the living room with dev reading newspaper and discussing their take on the happenings. Maan's phone beeped and he was surprised to receive a call from some princess' as far as he remember he has no one in contact with that name.

He pressed the green button and said hello'

"How irresponsible you are " he heard a familiar voice and sighed in disbelief

"When did you store you number in my phone?" he asked

" shame on you that you didn't bother to ask your wife's number " she said

Maan rolled his eyes at her response.

"Don't roll your eyes at me " she warned

Maan looked around to see where she was and saw her waving at him from the kitchen.

"Come here " she ordered

"Go to hell " he whispered so that dev couldn't hear.

" come here in 2 or you ll be the one to suffer " she warned

Maan gritted his teath. No one has ever ordered Maan singh Khuranna and the worst thing was that he is at least for time being bound to do what she says after all; all his relatives are gathered there. He walked into the kitchen without anyone noticing.

" what now?" he asked

"Did you think i knew to cook?" she asked

Why wasn't he surprised. Maan guessed that she ll come up with something like this.

"Do you want me to cook ?" he asked sarcastically

"can you ?" she beamed eagerly

Maan glared at her. She made a face at his expression and leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Do something " she said

"Daadi asked you to cook . i m out of this " he said

Maan was about to walk away when Geet held hs collar and pulled him towards her. He was leaning on her but both decided to ignore it.

"Now you don't want everyone to taunt that Maan's wife doesn't know to cook, do you?" she asked raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Maan looked at her in disbelief. Now she is turning it on him. How cruel.

"i ll just go tell daadi with tears that i don't know to cook she ll not scold me at least now but all relatives will tease you " she said casually folding her arms.

Maan couldn't afford for that to happen. Already his cousins and friends are teasing him enough. He can't handle more. He finally decided to help her. He called nakul one of the loyal servants and his favorite. He placed some money in his hand. Nakul looked at him shocked

"woh...er... actually ...geet..." Maan looked at Geet who was maintaining an innocent face not at all helping him.

" Geet doesn't know to cook " Maan said

Nakul understood then and there what Maan wants. He smiled at the young couple and praised how just in one day of marriage Maan is all ready to help Geet. As nakul walked away to bring required ingredients after Promising that he won't disclose this to anyone, Geet looked at Maan with a wide smile.

"you are so sweet " she pulled his cheeks.

Something Maan hates to the core. Since childhood he hates both pulling cheeks and being called cute. He held Geet's hands and pulled away. But that didn't stop Geet from smiling.

"you deserve a hug " Geet said and without warning hugged him.

Maan didn't know what to do. He was about to tell her to move away but nayantara chose the exact time to enter.

"OMG" she exclaimed

Both came out of the hug. Maan closed his eyes in annoyance. Geet giggled seeing his expression.

"Now that is something i never expected from Maan " nayantara teased.

"i have to go " Maan said walking out of the kitchen.

The breakfast drama was too much for Maan to handle so he was only more than happy to drop Geet in Handa mansion for some post marriage ritual.

Maan spent the entire day away from his family. He needed sometime for himself. He spent almost three hours in gym relaxing both his body and mind. He didn't know how to reach for this marriage. Everytime he thinks about her he had mixed feelings so he stopped thinking about her until after dinner his mom asked him to go to handa mansion to pick Geet.

Maan was greeted by everyone. He know everyone there except Geet and her mom Neeta who is supposedly adopted daughter of Mr.Handa.

Maan was waiting in the living room while Geet was dressing to go home when his mother-in-law approched him. They never had a proper conversation so it was awkward for both.

"Hope she is not troubling you " she said

"Oh no. She is good " Maan lied

Neeta laughed seeing her son-in-law already support her daugher.

"I am her mom and i know how she is" neeta said

Maan looked at er carefully trying to read her expression.

" Geet's father died when she was very young so we moved to Banglore. I looked after handa company there and Geet was brought up only by me. I know she can be a difficult to handle but she behaves that way to only people who she likes. She respects every relation very much though she never shows it.That is one of the reasons she agreed to this wedding.  She has not seen the real world i hope you will take care of her." She said

"you don't have to worry about it. I ll take care " he said

Just then Geet hopped down the stair like a small kid holding her long strapped side bag. She was wearing a mild blue kurta with white legging her hair was no more straight it had many curls which were neatly held together in a pony tail. She was wearing a specs in spite of which her eyes were bright. She hugged her mom with a huge smile though tears were threatening to pour from her eyes.

"Don't worry mom i am good" she said " Maan is a bit boring but i can manage "

"Geet " her mom warned and looked at Maan to see if he was offended by that.

Neeta was happy to see Maan shook his head trying to hide his smile seeing her daughter.

"Mom don't worry he doesn't mind... right?" she asked turning to him

Maan ignored her completely and took blessings of his mother in law and returned home with his new wife.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This chapter is dedicated to vrinda22  for making amazing banner for this story 

abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
**OMG**😲
me 1st!!!

loved it..
who knows geet better than her mom!!πŸ˜‰
nd geet's no is saved as princess!! she shud me named devil...😎
it was amazing.. nd pls update soon...

ND PLS ADD ME IN UR PM LIST

Edited by Appy - 10 years ago
annbell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update .. 
i loved geet bossing over maan .. 
she is very naughty .. 
altogether maan is trapped in her clutch ... πŸ˜† ... 

Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 2
Poor maan...
Kya wife mili hai...hahaha.
Nice name little mianc
scaring maan with bhoot ki ringtone...good going geet baby
-Lehar- thumbnail
amazing part
loved it
geet stored her number in maan's phone and saved as princess ...wow
with what name she might have stored his number in her phone
geet doesn't know how to cook so she called maan and blackmailed him to help her
maan called nakul and gave money to do much needed help
maan went to bring geet home back from handa mansion...
neeta explained about geet to maan
now waiting for the next part
minelove24 thumbnail
awsme update..geet is really masterpiece..she is naughty yet responsible
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ehahahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MSK ko order deti ahy bhaaa πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
bechara maan kha phass gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GEET jo bolta hay MAAn wohi kar raha hay πŸ˜²πŸ˜²