Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wupa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srishty-

Am I first? Yupiii 😃 --- Damn Merriam commented at the same time😆

After reading both updates I'm confused on what to say.. You surely surprised me with the previous part because I thought Vikrant would burst in anger and will shout/ get angry at Sarita, especially because he heard only a bit of Raj and Sarita's convo.

So it was a lovely surprised that Vikrant is trying to 'cheer up' Sarita for being dumped by Raj (how wrong Vikrant is). With this attitude whichever nasty feelings I had for him are forgotten, Vikrant is a true gentleman 😳.

As you know I want you to continue yours fics as long as possible there's still so much you can do in them... Another request is that I want this ViSa track to be fast forwarded and Vikrant to find that letter😛

Oh this is soo going to be a love triangle..IN VIKRANT'S mind...It is purely a case of assumption on Vikrant's part that Sarita loves Raj and he loves her.

Aww, you had nasty feelings for Vikrant? I will not tell you when Vikrant will find the letter...but when he finds it, there is going to be a big bang...so you need to wait my dear. Patience is a virtue...hehe😆
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Oh Akdu overheard the wrong end of the conversation again!! poor Sarita😭, at least he is not angry with her any more😉 These two are going to take a long time to sort out things😭 It means this FF is going to continue for a long time Nice update Pallavi,  loving it❤️

Awww... you perfectly described the entire update in a few lines, dear!⭐️👏 

Yeah...This FF is going to go a long way for sure. I just hope that I have readers left until then. heehe😆😆

Thank you, Anjali for your lovely comments, as always..😃

Hope you are doing your exams well! Good luck!😳
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srishty-

Pallavi I'm a lil sick today and to top it my eyes are stinging will comment last part tomorrow. Sorry dear 

Uh-Oh, get well soon, my dear!🤗

So sweet of you to still make time to leave a comment! ❤️ Muah!

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry for late comment akka 
but awesome update 
than k u for pm 🤗
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me doesn't like you Pallavi do you like to see me suffer? Why are you testing my patience?😡

So Ravya did get married but things aren't falling in place!! The wedding day is supposed to be a day filled with happiness for the bride and the groom and here sab ulta hi hai.

I'm not being able to enjoy ViSa moments too!! That dance could have been magical if Vikrant knew what Sarita feels for him and that reminds me we didn't have a happy dance on the show as well.

Imagine me singing this to you😛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLs0_aRVahU

Edited by -Srishty- - 10 years ago
wupa thumbnail

PART 20

Vikrant's residence:

Sarita tried hard to focus on her work ever since she got back from the wedding, but to no avail. She was still in a state of bliss thinking of the wonderful dance that she shared with her husband. She drifted back to those few moments of peace and tranquil that she experienced with him. Their bodies were swaying in unison to the soft music and she could not help but lean back against him in contentment. She felt him nuzzle her neck a little and it was pure heaven to her. She never thought that the day would come where her Akduji would hold her the way he did and dance with her.

After the celebrations, they got back home and Vikrant went straight into his study immediately. She assumed that there must have been a lot of workload and that was why he did not want to waste even a single minute. It had been 5 hours since they got back and there was still no sign of him; he had not stepped out of the room yet.  

She was jolted out of her thoughts when Abhiman tugged on her sari to gain her attention. She smiled down at him and asked, "What is it Abhi?"

"Mama, you promised to give me a bath after dinner, remember? Supper is done, can we go now?" Abhi asked her. He was looking very tired, what with all the fun he had at the wedding ceremony. She decided to put him to bed first and then check on VikrantJi.

She took Abhi to his room, pulled out a pair of pajamas and left it on his bed. She went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water and called out to Abhiman who was playing with his toys. Though he was thoroughly exhausted, bathing time meant fun time for him; and he jumped into the tub with excitement. He splashed water on Sarita and she splashed some back on him. Both mother and son were having loads of fun, splashing water on each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikrant was sitting in his study and brooding over what happened at the wedding. The only question that plagued his mind was, 'What was wrong with him?'  He wanted to be there for Sarita and what did he end up doing? Dancing with her in an intimate fashion, that too in public? What would she think about him? She was dejected and he added confusion to it by dancing with her. She must be wondering what he was up to; she was not completely out of the relationship with her ex-husband yet and he was already making moves on her?

He had to remember that he was nothing more to her than Abhi's dad. That is how she sees him; he had to remember that. His heart said that he loved her, which he did; but his mind said that he had to be there for her just as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. He was very frustrated and irritated with his behavior and he wished he could speak to Aarti about all this. But what would he tell her? She did not know that he was re-married in the first place.

He sat with his head in his hands and wondered what to do. He did not know how to behave around his wife anymore. He was acting like a stupid teenager, for god's sake. He started to pace around the room and came to a halt near his table. He opened his draw and pulled out his diary and started penning down his frustrations and thoughts, hoping that he will find some clarity; like he did the night before.

He smiled to himself thinking that he did not find the need to write anything in his diary since he met Sarita and married her. But he could not help but resort to it for the past two days because of his pent up feelings and emotions. God help him, he thought.

He wrote down as to what happened earlier that day, how he felt pity and sympathy towards his wife when he saw her looking sad and dejected, how he decided to forgive her and move on. He got distracted again, thinking of how ecstatic he felt when they danced together. He was thanking his lucky stars that she did not pick on anything.

His eyes unknowingly drifted towards the clock and he realized that it was almost 9 o'clock; and suddenly all the tiredness of the day caught up with him. He had to put this off for tomorrow; he thought and placed the diary on the table. He tried to stifle a yawn as he headed towards his bedroom to change into his pajamas. Unbeknownst to him, Vandana entered the room, picked his diary and went through what he had written.

She had a wicked smirk on her face when she murmured to herself, "Now this should be fun. I know now how to drive a permanent wedge between VikrantJi and Sarita. Well, well Sarita, your bad time starts now!" So saying she left the study to plan her next move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarita and Abhi were thoroughly drenched at the end of his bath. She said, "Now that is enough Abhi! It is a school night and you need to be in bed, alright? We will do this again tomorrow, okay?"

Abhi nodded his head and said, "Okay Mama!"

Sarita helped him out of the tub and wrapped him in a towel and said, "Please change into your nightwear now, and go to bed. Okay? I am completely wet and I need to change into dry clothes soon, otherwise I might catch a cold. Kaka will stay with you and put you to bed tonight. I will come and check on you later, okay my baby?"

"Mama you look tired. You go and rest. I am a big boy now, not a baby and I can take care of myself." Abhi said sporting a cute smile all the while.

"Aha, so my baby is a big boy now, huh?" she said and ticked him, which made Abhi giggle.

She kissed him tenderly on the forehead and was about to leave when Abhi held her hand and pulled her down to kiss her on her cheek. "I love you, Mama!" he said. The smile on Sarita's face increased ten fold and she uttered, I love you too!" and blew a kiss his way before leaving his room to go to hers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikrant entered his room and went towards his closet. He opened it, pulled out his pajamas and placed them in the changing area adjoining the bathroom. He came back towards the common chest, pulled out a towel and stepped into the bathroom to freshen up.

Sarita went into the bedroom, closed the door behind her and ensured that she locked it this time. She went towards her closet, pulled out dry clothes and stepped into the changing area. She wanted to go and check on her husband as it was time for dinner; and she had a lot to speak to him about, which could not wait...starting with a "Thank you" for all the surprise gifts, which she forgot about due to all the tension. She wanted to apologize to him too about having not trusted his faith in her.

She removed her sari which was sticking to her skin now and making her uncomfortable and was so pre-occupied with her thoughts that she did not hear the bathroom door open, nor did she realize that her husband was standing at the door step, with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking at her spellbound. She reached her hands behind her back to tug on the dori to remove it; and was finding it difficult to complete the task as wetness tightened the knot further.

Vikrant was just standing there, drinking in his wife's magnificence. She was looking like a delicate celestial nymph and he was awestruck. The water droplets on her skin emphasized its rich, velvety texture and her face was glowing with radiance. His heart skipped a beat when she went to remove her dori; this action made her look sensual and erotic. She looked so beautiful that he just could not take his eyes off her.

Sarita tried her luck with the dori again and this time she tasted success and proceeded to unhook her blouse. She paused to push her hair away from her forehead, when she accidentally looked up and realized that she had company...in the form of a handsome husband who was naked from waist up, gazing at her.

To be continued...

I have been down for the past 3 days guys...ViSa withdrawal symptoms.😭😭

I am just not able to bring myself to write the FF. So forgive me if this does not match your expectations! 😊

Comments and criticisms appreciated! 

I will definitely reply to all the previous comments. Sorry for the delay, guys!😊 Been extremely busy at home! 

Edited by wupa - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yippee... I am first

Thanks for the beautiful update👏
Edited by nandinidavid96 - 10 years ago
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is so so good 
loving vikrant this way

waiting to c wat vandana wil do 
happy the story is havin everythin it needs

bt why oh why u stop at the wrong tym 
hmmm waiting to c wat s gonna happen 
have the Visa SR scene on my moby he he 

talk abt goin mad m at the heights 
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written...there goes my sleep tonite...😉 wondering what'll happen next. Pls update soon.

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update pallavi.
Hate Vandana part, but I knw FF...
Thanks 👏