aaja
ajaj
saro thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Unexpected update ...lovely...
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awesome update 👏jhor ka jhatka hai zhoron se laga maan ko aur humein bhi😉😆😲kya jhatka diya hai end mein geet ne maan ko😆😆fantastic 😃I am surely going to love their journey...very interesting start 😛just completed reading good girl and bad boy and it was just superb and mind blowing story👏I loved it😃eagerly waiting for more specially maan's reaction😉😆😛...please continue soon😛😊
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it ESP her prank...everyone teased maan n so wish I could pull his leg too...worth watching
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🥳Geet is such a DQ  😆 throughout she posed as a docile bride & once in confines of the room prankster reborn 😈
Mature older Maan & Younger Prankster Geet ❤️ match made in heaven 😉 loved the updates
geetmerly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it dear
the way geet made fool of maan

pls contd dear
take_a_hint thumbnail

PART 2

Maan stood there blank. It took him a few seconds to register what just happened. He looked at his wife who was standing on the bed he hands on her hip giving him amused look. She bent forward and snapped her fingers at him

"What happened?" she asked

"Are you crazy ?" he shouted

He didn't mean to be loud but after all agony that he was suppressing from morning gave root. She kept staring at him long time before she sighed.

"Thank god you are not angry" she said

Maan narrowed his eyes at her.

"Of course i am angry "

He wondered if he doesn't seem angry? Never ever he justified to anyone that he is angry. Eyes are wide , teeth gritting, of course he is angry.

Geet shook her head as if disapproving. He balanced on his shoulder without warning and jumped off the bed.

" Why do you say that?"

He was offended, literally. No one has ever taken his anger light. Even his parents are scared of his anger and here she is just waving off after pulling such a stunt.

"You are just disappointed" she said

"huh?"

Geet walked to the dressing table and began to remove her jewels.

"You are disappointed that i outsmarted you, not angry " she explained as she tried to remove chain.

That didn't make sense to Maan. How can she say that. He is Maan Singh Khuranna no one can pull his legs. He is now hell angry on his wife and he knows that.

"Listen you should quit being stupid. I don't like that" he said making a serious face, pointing at her reflection.

" can you help me with this necklace " she asked ignoring his warning.

" I am trying to warn you here" Maan said

"yeah... i heard . you want me to quit being stupid'" she said quoting in air with fingers " i am sorry that is highly impossible"

Maan folded his full arm sherwani and placed his hands on his waist giving her a sharp look.

"you didn't hear me properly, did you?" he asked

"drama queen " Geet mumbled lifting a large suitcase and placing on the bed.

"what crap is that?! you are messing the bed" Maan complained

"huh?" Geet gasped dramatically gripping her heart. "And my poor suitcase may ruin your antique bed"

"listen you ..." as Geet began to walk to washroom with her clothes Maan followed.

She stopped in the mid way and turned to look at him.

"why is that bed historic again?!!" she made a thinking face

Maan glared at her with utter anger

"Yeah !! the greatest of the greatest Maan singh Khuranna uses it " she said giggling.

Before Maan could come up with anything witty, she patted his cheeks and closed the bathroom door.

Words couldn't explain Maan's plight never in his life he has felt so much anger at once directed towards single person. The worst part was that the person is not even a percent affected by his anger. He was clutching the bed strongly showing all his anger on it when he heard her taunting voice.

"Leave the bed alone i am not used to sleeping without one " she said

"Now you are gonna get used to it because my dear bride you are sleeping on the couch " he said firmly.

Geet looked at him with her big eyes that looked innocent especially with the pout of her lips. For a minute Maan found himself melting but she has to talk again spoil everything.

"You have bad sense of humor"   she said

Geet was about to get on the bed when Maan pulled her, she fight him making both fall on the bed, with Geet on Maan's top. If anytime in his life Maan was out of words it was this moment. He didn't know how to act as his hands and lips were glued. Her hair was falling on his face. Her lips was so close to him that he could smell her lip gloss.

"Wanna stay like this?" she asked winking getting Maan into action as he pushed her a bit and got up on his feet.

Geet was sitting on the bed her hands on either sides as she leaned on the same. Maan was frustrated, he pulled at his rough hair wondering where his life has got.

"Now i know why you are so angry " Geet said thoughtfully.

Maan very well knew her answer will irritate him yet he wanted to hear so he looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"You were hoping to have sex,weren't you? That is why you are so worked up "

Maan wanted to shout in frustration. He thought he was marrying a kid and now thinking about it, that would have been more simple than getting married to a wired piece like her. What is she ? he wondered.

"Are you sure you are 18?" he asked

Geet shrugged with a smirk.

"Wanna bet?" she winked

Rolling his eyes Maan took the pillow to move to the couch.

"so? Defeat accepted " Geet asked with raised eyebrows.

With same pace as he walked away Maan returned to the bed, threw the pillow and settled on the bed.

Maan closed his eyes tight, not merely interested to know what she is up to. After a couple of minutes, the bed sank near him and the lights went off.

"So were you hoping that you ll get some tonight?" Geet teased.

" I don't hear whatever you say "Maan said closing his eyes.

The last thing he heard before he dozed off was her laughter.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Maan's heart stopped hearing the loud banging on the door and shout of a ghost. Ghost? Maan wondered waking up with a jerk. Beside him his wife stretched leisurely. Was he the only one hearing wired noises. He looked around. Everything seemed normal. Then where the voice is from?

" good morning" Geet said lazily taking her phone and pressing on the screen when the sound went off.

" What was that ?" Maan asked

"alarm tune " Geet said shrugging

"You call it alarm tune You freaking maniac !!!!!!! that could kill anyone " he said

"But you are alive " Geet pointed out.

" i was to say that would have killed anyone who is old with heart problems " Maan corrected

" but you are alive " Geet repeated with a smirk

Maan was very well aware that she was at the age joke. He glared at her.

" That was cheep " he said

"Whatever " she rolled of the bed.

"its five freaking o' clock " Maan said to none in particular and lay back in bed

A big ball of dress hit his head.

"what the hell?!!" he swore

"Your mom wants us ready a 6" she said

Mom?! Family?!! Now he wants to face his family with this little maniac with him?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Can anyone make Banner for this SS????

How Was It????

Do like and comment