Posted: 10 years ago
loved it 
maan trapped becoz of daadi
amazing daadi tease maan 
waiting fr nxt
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dadima tang maat karo dono ko...rehene bhi do...so maan fall fr get at first sight...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ss read all part in one go superb update
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oho Maan ko red apple pasand hai...

Geet gave perfect answers to him and he is flattered...

can u please change spelling of fillings to feelings...it is confusing...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part...
lovely...
so cute...
cont soon dear...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome lovely Update...hahah poor Maan..dadi badly trap him
waiting for next...continue soon..thanks for pm
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Oho Maan ko red apple pasand hai...

Geet gave perfect answers to him and he is flattered...

can u please change spelling of fillings to feelings...it is confusing...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

done i changed that word sorry guys i am weak in English so 😒
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely
would love to read more
continue soon n pm me
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
amazing part
loved it
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5 Maaneet with family 😉

After geet maan also came into hall both family member chatting with other poor geet somehow control her breath ,so anybody could not get her condition poor soul but she don't have idea how erased color from her own cheek and pinky all ready to pulling geet legs but glare from Mohinder all drop there idea to tease geet ,and all know how geet is nave they have fear also that geet ask some stupid qus in front of her in law so everybody control themselves. But geet father have know idea that new member of their life The Msk  all ready for tease geet ,without any word ,yes he got chance on dinning table when his mother called them for tea and snacks

All took there sit all elder are present there so maan took sit front of geet but his eyes shining with mischief and poor geet don't have guts to watch into that chocolate eyes she only look hear and there maan mother serve to all ,but maan ask her

Maan : ma there is no APPLE on dining table  you know na i like to eat apple with that geet imm look to him she like sharm se pani pani  and maan looking  to her eyes only , and with second geet cheek turn into dark red colors

Geet ; start her prayer to babaji why babaji he tease me all elder are present hear what shall I do now and she make pout oh poor maan want to kiss on that pout but some how control his feeling

Three member got idea there is some  hidden meaning in maan word they are pinky ,maan mother and dadima when maan ask about apple our dadima come in on wheel chair with nakul and herding voice of wheel chair maan lost his face color now he know dadi make fun of him in front of all he make quick prayer to god to save him from his dadima

Dadima so wanted to tease him but somehow control herself she don't embarrassing maan in front of guest  but she make note on her mind she use this in other time geets all family stand for took blessing from dadima ,dadima get happy with  this that this family is well cultured

Geet and maan what is your decision tell me without any shy and hesitations

Maan ;maan node his head in acceptance he really avoid to look to dadima

Geet : say what is papas decision is my decision

Maan get relief that dadima don't say anything in front of all but dadima is dadima and he throw next bomb on maan she say to geet papa beta if you don't have any objection then can we arranged engagement on  Tuesday and marriage on Sunday , poor maan really cribbed on demand of dadima but he don't get against her also

Mohinder and his family also get tense on this that how they will arrange all this in a week. Maan father read there silence say don't get tense mohinderji

Maan father : I know it is very less time for marriage preparation but maa health also not well that why we all want marriage in week ,I hope you understand us

Mohinder : no no mr kuhurana not like this but thought of that geet only for week give some unknown feeling nothing else we are ready for it with that he give hug to maan father oh all are so happy with this and start to cong each other everybody is busy in there talking maan took that opportunity and came really closed to geet and whisper in geet ear cong. would be Mrs maan Khurana at that time maan hot breath falling on geet face it give unknown felling to geet like so many butterfly flying in her stomach ,her hole body shake with unknown feeling  with maan word and his hot breath for some second she forget where are she and closed her eyes in bliss maan is so near of her but other laugh brought her back from her la la land oh she just want to run away from him because of shyness and maan want stop her but maan mother come to her rescue took geet with her poor maan make crying face in front of his mother but she wink to maan and say Not now maan some other time dear

Maan mother took geet with her she come near dadima, dadima took one red box from nakul dadima open that box maan mother brought geet hand to dadima and dadima wear that beautiful bangles in geet hand

Maan and geet took blessing from all elder all are happy for them after little chitchat geet father say mr. kuhurana we must leave now, it is very late he hold his hand in front of dadima and say thanks dadima

He come near maan and put his hand on maan shoulder and say with emotions that Maan beta my geet is good by heart but she is very nave so if she make any mistake in child ness please forgive her and fold his hand in front of maan

Maan hold his hand and say papa can I called you papa

Don't fold your hand in front of me you are elder for me and now onward geet is responsibility of mine , I promise you I never hurt her so don't worry she got all love respect in this family also

Mohinder really happy with maan word now he know that his geet is in safe hand his choice is perfect for geet, geet also get happy because very easily maan accept her family specially when he called her father papa with eyes she passed thanks to maan and maan node his hade in acceptance because of all elder he don't get privacy to say by to geet but he is very happy

Hear all handa family come home they took their diner in outside and after give pick on geet head they all retired for there room hear our geet also went to her room and change into night dress she closed her eyes for sleep and in few second she went in her sleep after some hour geet siting on her bed and saw maan is standing in her room entrance first she get shock and closed her eyes that it is her dream not real but when she open her eyes again she saw maan is sitting to next to her and say hallo geet GM ,you know there is not single apple in my house like your cheek red red so

Geet voice struck in her mouth ,she have goosebumps on her body  maan further say so I come hear for this apple and he point out to her cheek and come closed and start tress his fingers on her face and say in husky voice geet now I want to take bite of it and he came very closed and open his mouth

Same time geet felled down from her bed with sound thud and start to shout no please don't because of geet sound her parent come to her room and start to ask her what happened geet , you watch any bad dream and in out and blue she say that papa maan want his apple and start to bit ...

But she stop in middle because of pinkys entry

Precap  Pinky teasing geet

Maaneet engagement

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago