Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Mate,

I just hope you have a peaceful dinner... all i can say, losing Rati is not the end of the world for you and there is definitely a tomorrow and may be as you keep mentioning Meher she could be the god's chosen one for you... I sympathize your condition but can't help much...

I just hope you don't entertain any suicidal thoughtsπŸ˜† or suffer any panic attacks and return to normalcy at the earliest.πŸ‘

Yes, I had a very peaceful dinner thinking about about mere sapno ki rani. πŸ˜† Har waqt Rati ka chehra he mere aankhon ke saamne rehta hai. 

Mate, these words do not at all match the statements you gave to TOI, which by the way is a very credible source and definitely not paid like you seem to believe. I am still not able to comprehend how on earth you could ditch Rati for an ordinary lady like Meher, but I guess each one have their own preferences and expectations. πŸ˜† What to me may seem an ordinary lady, may mean everything to you in this universe. πŸ˜†

Like Aisha, you are also eligible for a reality check. It's time for you to take one, because these delusions may indicate an advanced illness. πŸ˜† You pose a serious threat to people and things around you, and yet you expect others to return to normalcy. πŸ˜†  Don't go down the Zaara Malik Khan route, which means first contemplating of murdering people and committing suicide and then at last ending up in a shabby mental asylum in Delhi to rot for rest of your life. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sandy- - 10 years ago
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

I am speechless!😲😲Mahesh had/has chakkars with both ladies, and he didn't even care to tell us the name of any of them.πŸ₯ΊIt's a tough decision Mahesh, but if I was you I would go with Meher.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

omg chakkar wth dz ladies
kiran_rati thumbnail
again a rumour arghhh
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rati

again a rumour arghhh
<div></div>

Its not a rumour...its a fan created joke