Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: anon

Hard decision Danny!

Obviously you will choose who you support to say that they will win, lol 😆

But i think maybe as there has been so much expectation for India to do well, they may not perform so well on the night.

But hard choice, i think maybe sri linka may just do what is expected and just top the group. 😳

Thats true about most teams really except Aussies. The teams are hyped up and then when they fail they get a massive slap from the media 😆

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you no looking at the table i just realised if pak come first or second the next game is gonna be so hard its either against the aussies or south africans
dannyk thumbnail
IF u compare the team then India had a great side .. and there player are good and have good track record but problem they don't perform when require ..

in cricket anything can happens and if u play good on particular day u can beat anyteam .. but still i think India got the edge over srilanka
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nethin can happen buh i hope india will top group B
sri lanka mite come in 2nd
desi-babe thumbnail
india will be de top in group B n Sri Lanka wil be sencond...n india will win de match of ind/sri...cuz india is a much much much better team than sri lanka....indian teams moral is all high high...n its de last wc of all de senior players in de team....n as dey r saying in de news...de only cup sachin has not made ind win is the CUP...so india is on the roll.... 😛
mini2390 thumbnail
I honestly think SL is one of the best out there and one of my favs as well so i will go wid SL! but we will have to wait and see. 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail
i think sri lanka will top in group B
      but lets see wot happens
devilangel thumbnail
well technically it might be sri lanka or india..

but i am hoping my best that india will win!! and it will rock group B