Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi new here i never watch balika vadhu before but after the entry of sriti jha   i start watching this show and   plss anyone tell me why Sriti jha left this show?   I really like chemistry b/w shashank and sriti jhaEdited by Rekha-radev - 10 years ago
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved Sriti as Ganga ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha-radev

hi new here i never watch balika vadhu before but after the entry of sriti jha   i start watching this show and   plss anyone tell me why Sriti jha left this show?   I really like chemistry b/w shashank and sriti jha

Hi

Just go and read all few previous pages of this AT and  u will understand it better and in details why she left.
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Sriti's memories are going to end with this AT๐Ÿ˜ญ want a thread for Sriti๐Ÿ˜ญ

she will join some other serial and we will join that i love her but respect her decision. whatever she has done is for her betterment and i m sure she will do a powerful role in  new serial. dont worry with me wait for her next serial till than enjoy shasank vyas and new jagan.๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by geet08 - 10 years ago
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Hi

Just go and read all few previous pages of this AT and  u will understand it better and in details why she left.

hi annu ...are u creating new AT or i will join u in sriti's next serial. i mean i like her and she will join some other serial and want to be part of that also as she will do a strong role and i want to see her strong.๐Ÿ˜Š