AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good epi today also...

The fallout from the confessions continues...I was surprised to see Shruti still trying to make some WORK related convo in the meeting...lol...despite not even looking at Sanjay...Sanjay for his part was being more professional about the whole project...and lol even trying to recommend her for one of the teams in the project...The "Mere vishwaas pe vishwaas karo" bit to which Shruti replies, "Mushkil hai"...nicely written.

But definitely Shruti has been hit hard by this...even Ami's return couldn't cheer her up much...

Prabha thinks she can emotionally blackmail Sanjay by starving herself...but Sanjay's dad gives her a good reality check telling her that Sanjay is a good and caring son concerned for his mother but when it comes to his life decisions relating to his work, his marriage, he's going to do what he wants to do.

I loved the last song sequence...I guess this is the title song of the show? I haven't heard the full version before...but I loved the picturization...as Sanjay-Shruti think back to the confession...Shruti's harsh words ringing in Sanjay's mind...especially the "Ehsaano tale itna dabaa do Shruti ko ki woh pyar karne par majboor ho jaaye" line...and Shruti looking at the dandiyaa trophy and holding it and crying...again I was surprised they didn't show her talking to Harsh's picture which was lying right next to the trophy๐Ÿ˜†...and finally she texts Sanjay in anger that she's resigning from the job...I thought she'd already told him in the office only...she felt the need to make it official?๐Ÿ˜†

Precap...Ami has found some perfect woman for Sanjay it seems...lol...pehle Bhaavna, ab yeh Madhu?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...LOL@ Sanjay-Shruti's awkward looks at each other๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Good epi today also...

Am loving the current track and another balanced epi today.

The fallout from the confessions continues...I was surprised to see Shruti still trying to make some WORK related convo in the meeting...lol...despite not even looking at Sanjay...Sanjay for his part was being more professional about the whole project...and lol even trying to recommend her for one of the teams in the project...The "Mere vishwaas pe vishwaas karo" bit to which Shruti replies, "Mushkil hai"...nicely written. 

@ bold: Reminded me of other show๐Ÿ˜† Even the scene where Shruti returns and gets angry on Ami reminded me of that show. ๐Ÿ˜† Meri mummy mujhse bhi zyaada ziddi hai. Bechaara Sanjay. Lastly, woh Guru tha, Yeh Shani hai๐Ÿคฃ

But definitely Shruti has been hit hard by this...even Ami's return couldn't cheer her up much...

Shrutis whole world has turned upside down She thinks that Sanjay has done everything bcoz he loves her. Whereas he himself has realised it just recently. Unless the misundersatanding is solved it will be very difficult for her to even talk civilly with him๐Ÿ˜•

Prabha thinks she can emotionally blackmail Sanjay by starving herself...but Sanjay's dad gives her a good reality check telling her that Sanjay is a good and caring son concerned for his mother but when it comes to his life decisions relating to his work, his marriage, he's going to do what he wants to do.

I love the matter of fact dad. He just says the things as it is and tells his wife to deal with it or suffer๐Ÿ˜† Behosh hona hai ya bhook hadtal sachhai badalnewali nah hai๐Ÿ˜† Kya jodi hai

I loved the last song sequence...I guess this is the title song of the show? I haven't heard the full version before...but I loved the picturization...as Sanjay-Shruti think back to the confession...Shruti's harsh words ringing in Sanjay's mind...especially the "Ehsaano tale itna dabaa do Shruti ko ki woh pyar karne par majboor ho jaaye" line...and Shruti looking at the dandiyaa trophy and holding it and crying...again I was surprised they didn't show her talking to Harsh's picture which was lying right next to the trophy๐Ÿ˜†...and finally she texts Sanjay in anger that she's resigning from the job...I thought she'd already told him in the office only...she felt the need to make it official?๐Ÿ˜†

Me too absolutely loved the song today. I think they keep on changing the lyrics according to the situation. Just keeping khelti hai... part common. The music was just perfect to the mood.She said abt resigning before the meeting. She must have forgotten to say it afterwards. How is Sanjay to know. So SMSwala resignation๐Ÿ˜†

Also liked Khushbu-Ami- Sanjay phone convo. Ami saying kal nahi aaoge to maar dungi and Sanjay thinking tumhare ghar aaya to Shruti maar degi๐Ÿคฃ 

Precap...Ami has found some perfect woman for Sanjay it seems...lol...pehle Bhaavna, ab yeh Madhu?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...LOL@ Sanjay-Shruti's awkward looks at each other๐Ÿ˜†

O

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah today Karan looked like a pale/sad imitation of Guru...why did they give him this role? :S He doesn't suit it at all.

Ami deffo apni maa pe gayi hai...Sanjay's gonna have a tough time dealing with ziddi maa-beti...he'll need Khusbhoo on his side :P
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice episode yet again ...Manav is rocking..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
liked Gautami yesterday  she emoted  the anger ,irritation ,loosing a frnd  very well ๐Ÿ‘
last scene the song  picturisation  was good.
n omg...wht is Karan doing .??seriously yaar plz...just throw him way๐Ÿคชwas nt able to connect at all...he cnt b Guru ...Guru is one n only  best  antique piece ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

[ I toh was remembering  NBT  specially MM after rashmi ka engagement ..MM ka dilemma n hw Megha  talks to Amar ka pic abt Mohan's confession ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ din pareshan hai raat bhari hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณit was classy no one can touch it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณUff...my mania  vl nvr go ๐Ÿ˜›]
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Great post by u, Anu .. ๐Ÿ‘
Gautami was fab in her scenes today .. ๐Ÿ‘

P.S If possible, can u pls. make a siggy of SS ILU scene .. ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh lo naya spoiler .. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Anu .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh lo ek aur Spoiler ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Anu ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh lo ek aur Spoiler ...๐Ÿ˜‰

who is kumkum?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Anu presumes that Kumkum might be Shruti's mother .. 

Shruti's mom glancing at the door .. listening to SS convo .. happening outside Shruti's house in precap .. She must have guessed it correctly .. that something has gone wrong b/w SS .. & she will surely Q Shruti abt her anger with S...

Shruti may hide S's ILU confession from her MIL Baa ( Harsh's mom ).. but she can surely share this piece of news with her own mom .. ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm sure .. Shruti's mom ( who is broad minded thinking woman ) & Khushbu will act as catalyst in bringing SS together .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

</div>
^ Anu presumes that Kumkum might be Shruti's mother ..

<div>Shruti's mom glancing at the door .. listening to SS convo .. happening outside Shruti's house in precap .. She must have guessed it correctly .. that something has gone wrong b/w SS .. & she will surely Q Shruti abt her anger with S...

Shruti may hide S's ILU confession from her MIL Baa ( Harsh's mom ).. but she can surely share this piece of news with her own mom ..๐Ÿ˜ŠI'm sure .. Shruti's mom ( who is broad minded thinking woman ) & Khushbu will act as catalyst in bringing SS together ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanx i too think it would be shrutis mom