Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
KAREENA KAREENA : UPDATE AUG 23

# Ranvir's man came @ chamtkar to give notice to tribhu tht yr company is now belongs to ranvir.. we got tht frm L & M ..they made u fool u signed tht document blindly ... tush gets angry & tell him to mind his language

# Tribhu in stress,he broken mentally ..nilu consoles him ..both were crying

#Kareena @ ranvir's office :

kareena joins ranvir's company i.e. chamtkar ...ranvir tells her tht u will handle the chamtkar on my behalf ... kareena says its pleasure to work with u..

# Tribhu talkin to his advocate but he says ther is no solution ...tribhu says this is our punishment for whtever we done with kareena

# Karee's plan is too fool ranvir by working with him & slowly slowly get chamtkar from his hand.. she discuss her plan with pam .. PK says it is risky & denies for her plan but then karee explain him

# Tribhu worrying for his staff & employee & arrange meeting with them..

# Tush meet jiya & discuss his problem.. he is confuse why kareena is avoiding him now .. i know i m guilty but now i understand ... jiya says may b she not love u now ..

# Kareena starts implementing her plan ,she diverts ranvir's mind ..she tells him tht chamtkar will not run if tribhu & nilu not ther so make deal with them tht they will work for u ...like they will b managing director but they will work for ranvir ... ranvir likes her idea ... kareena hapy tht her plan is worki

# here tribhu was talkin to staff,whole staff is with him .. then entry of ranvir ... he comes & offers the deal tht kareena told .. but tribhu gets angry ,not ready for deal ...

..end here

Edited by SuMs on 23 August 2005 at 10:47pm
mm21 thumbnail
kareena kareena : india update aug 24

today's epi continue from ranvir came to chamtkar to give offer to T & N to work under him

# Ranvir says: u decide me & tell wht u want to do ? can u work under me ? i will pay u for tht ..its better than getting nothing ...

tribhu says i don't want yr any kind of help or support ...

tush enters ...

he see tht ranvir was behaving rudly with Tribhu so he gets angry ..start fighting with him ..he challanges him tht i will get back my chamtkar from u ... he was losing his temper ..tribhu & nilu control him b4 he do something wrong

ranvir says i m givin u 24 hr to think ..after tht i will throw u out

# Kareena & jiya :

Jiya tells kareena tht tush had came today to meet u .. i had seen true love 4 u in his eyes ..so go back to him ..but karee says at present to save chamtkar is on top list for me .. i will save it any way ...

# K & ranvir discussion :

ranvir shares his exprience @ chamtkar ..he was angry on them ..he says i m goin to cut off 40% employyes from chamtkar ..

then karee asks u had gone to make deal with them naa ..so wht happen ?

ranvir says they had not lost their courage till date ..they behave nad with me ... i m gonna give them rs.2000/month .. & if they r not ready for it then after 24 hr i will throw them out .. karee was takin T & N side so ranvir suspect her & ask u r with me or not ?

if u r then tell me their weekness i want to destroy them ...

@ kareena praying :

kareena thinkin wht i shuld do ? i can't leave ranvir ? thts only way to save chamtkar & she found herself guilty somewher .she says ... if dont lie with tush,then he not brought Lolo & this day never came ..

@ Tushar too find himself alone as kareena is not with them in their tough time .. he tell tribhu tht i talked to no.1 advocate he ensured me tht he will get stay order from court so tht we can get more time ..

@ T & N thinkin overnite :

during night time t & n thinkin wht to do ? we have to think for employees also ... then finally came to 1 decision

so next morning he addresses entire staff to tell them wht he had decided ..all employee says tribhu tht we r with u ..

then tribhu tell tht .. i decide to surrender to ranvir ... now onwards we r not anythin for chamtkar .. but yours future is secure

end here ......

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : UPDATE AUG 25

# Tush was in wht to do abt home ..after 24 hr time over we will b home less wher we go ? he was disussing this prob with PK ji Pk says u dont worry i m takin this responsibility of finding home ....

# PK told tht but it was difficult to do tht so he asks kareena wht to do ? kareena tell i will do tht u dont worry ... pk got relax some wht ,but karee says keep this secret & not tell any 1 tht i had done tht

# tush trying for stay order ..here T & N were started packin their luggage as after 24 hr they have to leave chamtkar residence ... ranvir came ther .. seeing him nilu get angry & tell him tht why u came bfore 24 hrs ? & insult him so ranvir says " i had came to extend the dead line but now i will not do tht "

# kareena meet pk & tell him tht i found home with no initial deposit & low rental.. pk don't beleive tht karee tell him how this happened ,she was srchin for home ..then 1 lady met her who is her big fan ... & she was goin foreign & she wanted to keep his home on rental .. so this way all happen

# tush was talkin to vakil ..whts the chances of stay order ... r u tryin yr best or not .... vakil says i had tried hard but itsn't possible as tribhu sign those docs blindly ..

but actually tht vakil was paid by ranvir to do tht .....

# then as no stay order .. so after dead line ..t & n started leavin .. but tush was srchin 4 his valentine gift so he still not came out of home ..

here ranvir comes & ask wher tush ? then after some time tush comes but ranvir tell him tht as i said after 24 hr my guards will throw u out ... tribhu request him ..ranvir was abt to call police

so ranvir replies i will leave tush if u say sorry to me .. & tribhu does tht ..he was feelin too embarassing .... karee was seein all this by hiding he decide to take revenge of this scene

mm21 thumbnail
KAREENA KAREENA : UPDATE 29th Aug

# karee was worried wht will happen when tribhu & nilu know tht she is workin with ranvir ... she hates ranvir too much .. so she was confuse wht to do ? pam & andy consoles her u r doin all this for tush so go ahead ... she was in dilemma

# tush & family reachin new home.. pk was not sure tht they will like this place or not .. tribhu & nilu make him feel good ..nilu tells we started our journey from small house & we made such a big empire chamtkar .... but hten she stops.. as 'chamtkar' word might hurt tribu ..but tribhu says we will start new journey to suceess

tush too feel guilty tht at this age they have to work ..so he ensures tht u dont worry Main hoo naaa

# karee in new look :

karee again back in saree today .. but she was lookin diff not like mrs.sood earlier ...she was rockin ..lookin like bollywood movie ... she was gettin ready for her press conference with ranvir before he take charge of company ..

ranvir call him & tell her to b on time ..sends car for her .. she takes worship of daddoo before leaving ...

# here @ press conference :

1st ranvir speaks then he call kareena to adress press ..

kareena comes & forcefully speaks bad abt tribhu as her previous employer & many many bad words abt him ...

then she call pkji tht media has recorded her speech & showin tht on news so not allow T & N to watch TV... by some how pk suceed in doin this ..

# after conference she was gettin relax... & she decide to chk the situation @ tush's new house so she came ther & was hiding ... & hears t & N & tushar's conversation .. tribhu was sayin tht lets watch today's news ..karee heard tht & call pkji but pk was busy with puja so he was ignoring call ... so before pk do somethin tribhu watche the news

& gets angry on kareena .... same way he got angry when he heard recorded tape of karee by L & M

end here ..

mm21 thumbnail
kareena kareena : update 30th August

# After watchin kareena's speech on TV .. tribhu,tush & nilu hating kareena ,they thinkin tht kareena is tkin revenge ... she joined ranvir for money ... tush still not beleving tht

# pk tell karee tht i can't see them hating u so much even though u r doin so much for them ... so i m goin to reveal truth ... but karee stops him doin tht ..tell him to wait & watch

# tribhu thinkin karee as their biggest enemy .... negative image is created in their mind ....

# Tush srchin for job ... no1 appoints him bcoz of his past ... 1 guy says i cant see u workin under me ... so he thinks i ve to hide my identity for gettin job

# tribhu too srchin for job .... he too fail like tush .. pk was drivin taxi overnite for earning money ... tribhu then remembers ranvir's deal for job @ chamtkar so he decide to meet him ...

# tribhu meets ranvir .. ranvir ask wht kind of job u can do ?tribhu says any thin u tell ..so ranvir tell u will work under my GM as assistant ..

then he introduces tribhu to staff .. same mongia & other ..then he finally introduces karee as GM of chamtkar ..tribhu shocked to hear tht

end here .....