Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
evryone  plzzz   dont  judge  a  book  by   its  cover..
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even if he's confirmed as lead we shouldn't judge him he's a very good a actor and that's all that matters let the PH do there work seriously chill and enough overreacting!

I find SRK far from good looking but I still enjoy watching him he's the king of romance good looks doesn't matter anyone can look good with a makeover and grooming.Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago
medhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

If it's true I am for this guy.

See, from prior experiences, we know that tight script & storyline, direction, music and decent actors make a hit show.

So far it seems like we got everything checked off the list except the ML.
He seems to be a decent enough actor, (from what I have read in a few comments from those who have seen him). Even if he is not as good as SI, a good director, a top class actress alongside and tight story & script will  raise him up, aided with a complete makeover. The end product is not the same that you see in the initial stages.

So if it is him, it is not as bad as May seem. So I do not want to start disliking Sanaya's co-star(?) right away.😛

I agree too! If it is him, give him a chance.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chhanchhan88

ashish is good actor jaya.do not compare ashish to FK. 

Agree.the people who have watched him in gunaho ka devta and chandergupt maurya know it very well that he is most talented actor on tv.agree that his last show on zee was a big mistake from him.but he is multi talented actor, skilled house rider, very skilled in martial art.if one watced him in cgm, can easily find that he is a brilliant actor.he even co direced  Saturday night fully tight on zee.plz dont compare him with fk.ashish can teach acting to so many super star of tv.i am very happy that he is geetting an opportunity to work with most famous sanaya irani who is very talented actress on tv being ashishs fan I can guarantee that as for as acting is concerned he will never dissappoint anyone becoz I watcjed his powerful performance in his previous shows gkd and cgm.
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

guys let me tell u has anyone seen him in India's best dramebaaz..he was exceptional...:)

Agree I have seen ashish performing indias best dramebaaz where burfi fame anura basu complimened ashish by saying that I am really surprised that tv has got such a a talented actor.
Faerydae thumbnail
These are old pics of ashish.i am trying to upload latest pics of ashish.Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 10 years ago
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree ashish is a briiliant actor,he can compete with anyone as for as acting is concerned.
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello guys
 m ashish fan
here is one of d pic of ashish m posting in hurry
many more on d way