Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Riya πŸ€—  so nice to read your post after ages πŸ˜Š

I haven't watched the show yet but your's & Chits comments are making me curious to give in πŸ€” KN ke pichale show ka zakham abhi bhara nahi aur Abhay yahan bhi hai  πŸ˜†

Awww, nice to see you around as well Ramya :D...How have you been?

Give the show a go, its obviously not Oscar worthy, but it is definitely above average given the current standards of Indian Television. And the Abhay in this show is not of the chakram category, so don't worry, the character has some meaningful purpose, at least for a while :)

Originally posted by: chitsss

He grasped Abhay's thigh??? When did this happen? What have I missed? πŸ˜•...But it sounds so wrong, not sure if I want to see this πŸ˜†)  I notice such trivialities if not anything else !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God, looks like your sight goes above and beyond the norm.  I'm glad I did not have the honor of witnessing these trivialities :P
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
humm...a very good analysis of start of show and their characters
but sanitiser bhaiyaa πŸ€£
oh and i too loved how nandini's entry in show is with ballons πŸ˜ƒ
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just watched one episode... and I loved it.. Looking forward to this show...
Something that really caught my attention is, Rajveer (or whatever)'s disinterest in Politics and family pressure,... focusing on how things will be balanced...
I loved the way, Nandini helped in blood donation and being down to Earth, and Raj's interest in Music... Seems like things are going to be great..
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@@Riya Oh God, looks like your sight goes above and beyond the norm. 'Kyaa karoon adat se majboorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†' I'm glad I did not have the honor of witnessing these trivialities :P BTW I am pretty sure there is some chemistry between Rajveer and Abhay , it's funny how they exchange looks!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or maybe thats how metro-sexual men are πŸ˜‰ I wouldn't blame Rajveer though , all those Hitler ladies in the house dying to smother him with love , affection , dreams , antim icchas πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’ enough to scar a lad for life!
Edited by chitsss - 10 years ago
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Riya πŸ€—  so nice to read your post after ages πŸ˜Š

I haven't watched the show yet but your's & Chits comments are making me curious to give in πŸ€” KN ke pichale show ka zakham abhi bhara nahi aur Abhay yahan bhi hai  πŸ˜†

Take the plunge Rams ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Take the plunge Rams ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'l give it a try πŸ˜‰